imail Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend imail

How would you rate imail ?

(optional)

"Brilliant service. My parcel was collected on 21-9-15 and delivered in Cambodia on the 25-9-15 taking into account there was a bank holiday the day before , I will certainly be using your service again, from a very pleased customer. Mr& Mrs M Connor."
Sandy McCulloch
Verified Buyer
"I AM STILL NOT ABLE TO PRINT FROM ONE LETTER MULTIPLE COPIES. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO DO IT. PLEASE CAN YOU EMAIL THE EXACT WAY TO DO THIS AS SOON I WILL NEED TO PRINT A LETTER TO SEND TO 2,000 PATIENTS AND THE LETTER NEEDS TO BE RECORDED ON PATIENTS NOTES AND CODED."
"I help run a amateur Football league and we are not allowed to send out suspension of players by email have to send out suspensions for players etc. they have to receive them by first class post. Imail saves me a lot of hassle getting stamps, envelopes etc. all in all I find it a pretty good service"
Megan Whitehead
Verified Buyer
"Imail was so quick and easy to use. It saved me loads of time, was very well priced and items arrived on doorsteps as quickly as they said they would. Brilliant service!"
Richard Bate
Verified Buyer
"I love love love this service1"
Kyeer Shaylor
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use, saves writing out envelopes, stamps and posting."
"Good service, I always use it for single and mass mailing because it's easier than ironing and buying stamps."
Kevin Hollinrake
Verified Buyer
"I have used your services lots of times. I was very disappointed the last time I used it. Only 1 person received the Imail postcard. They were invites for my daughters party that took me a long time to design and for only 1 to be delivered is upsetting and embarrassing."
Angela Green
Verified Buyer
"The service is fantastic, however, what lets it down is the poor print quality when received in the post. The Royal Mail rollers smudge the print, so a good service is let down by the quality of the print."
Penny Sanders
Verified Buyer
"My name is Samuel Lewis CRT REtentions team please give me some vouchers"
"1. Should default to black & white not colour 2. processing sometime slow"
Richard Wedgwood
Verified Buyer
"The data from iMail is absolutely excellent, no faults there, but the online experience is not good. For example, pages not loading, limits on the number of criteria which can be set etc. The site really isn't as user-friendly as it could/should be and technically there are issues too. However, the support from your web team has been good..."
Jason Bagley
Verified Buyer
"Friendly Staff, keen though some requests take longer than expected they normally deliver(excuse the pun)"
Mary Threlfall
Verified Buyer
"Customer service what a joke. Still waiting for a reply for two complaints, Mailed out same data twice and charged no refund no apology no call back. Print quality very poor"
Alex Saxon
Verified Buyer
"Well for a start my name is Alice Alves and not Alex Saxon as email is addressed to!! I have had a very mixed bag with my experience of using imail. There are a few issues that need sorted desperately; 1) the font size when writing Dear@name@, doesn't match size in address panel and also doesn't match corresponding sizes in Word. I've already discussed this with customer service advisor. 2) 2 day service very rarely means that you get a 2 day service - I've had letters taking more than a week to arrive on the doorstep. Same applies to scheduling letters. There needs to be a more reliable service so that customers can send letters with confidence knowing that the letters will arrive on the doorstep on the day that they want them to. Overall the quality has been very good with exception of one set of postcards which were awful and it took much wasted time with excuses being offered back and forward although EVENTUALLY I was credited. When something like this happens - a credit should be instant and accompanied by lots of apologies - A 'sorry' goes a long way!! I was on the verge of leaving and trying a different company but my last dealings with one of your staff (can't remember his name...Michael?) changed my mind. He did his best to sort out the issues with different font sizes and assured me that changes were due to come into place in October. So here's hoping....!"
Suzanne Young
Verified Buyer
"Overall, I am very happy. I used to have to spend time getting 5000 cards printed off for a marketing run, then get stamps stuck on and then post them. Now I can do everything online and it is so much quicker and less hassle. The person I dealt with has been fine, too, and helped me through each stage, especially with the first run, when it was all new. They do seem to be highly professional, and very keen to make sure a quality product that meets your satisfaction is sent to your customers. There is always someone at the end of the phone to answer questions. The website is mostly good, but a little mixed up at times. I had to create a new account when I did my second marketing run for some strange reason and they seem unable to apply discounts easily into their website without having to involve someone from imail at the end of the phone. The site has certainly saved me money so far but the cost is creeping up and is getting closer to Royal Mail's cost. I hope they ensure there is enough of a gap between their prices and Royal Mail's in the future to make it worth staying with them."
"good when working, sometimes a few problems but sometimes says invalid postcode when checked they are correct"
Amy Reader
Verified Buyer
"I think Imail is fabulous. There were a few teething issues in the beginning but can't imagine working life without it now."
Paula Watson
Verified Buyer
"Great idea and well constructed platform. Just one big bone of contention: last time I used it I could not top up funds with my business debit card due to problem with the payment gateway accepting business VISA debit cards - so annoying!"
Doug Brown
Verified Buyer
"Since Imail was introduced at our Dental Practice, our work load became lighter, it saved us money and the staff find it VERY easy to use. I would recommend Imail to anyone and now see it as a must have for any business that sends out a lot of correspondence. We have never had technical problems, we have been using this program for almost two years-brilliant for technophobes :-) Can not recommend high enough Whitecross Dental Centre, Wrexham"
imail is rated 3.86 based on 42 reviews