https://www.inch2.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.inch2.com/

Tell us how https://www.inch2.com/ made you happy
I will post this message every day and on every platform !

I placed an order in October
The customer service informs me of a delivery for November then beginning of December after email reminders, a new date for the end of December
Again it's postponed for early January!
My order was placed 4 months ago and still nothing received!
They are SACMMERS don't trust them they tell you lies to take your money !
Skip your route I recommend it !!!
After waiting for a pair of (turned out extremely uncomfortable) boots for 2 long months, I decided to return them as they were impossibly tight and uncomfortable on feet.
Little did I know I will have to wait another 3 months (!) for a refund.

No kidding, I had to contact their customer services 4 times and chase them for a refund! On what planet is that a "premium class" experience??

They kept saying it will come through, and bla bla bla,for the whole 3 months. And maybe I would still be waiting around, but once I mentioned I'm taking this case to Financial Ombudsman Services, the refund came through the next morning. What a disgrace.

Their positive reviews on Trustpilot were bought! Beware!
Never received my refund after I cancelled my order.
They told me I would receive my money within two weeks and it has now been a month and I still don’t have the refund.
Lied to by customer service several times when I have asked when my refund will arrive.
I would give it zero star if I could, worst company ever!
Unrealiable and quite frankly a complete fraud!
Ordered my boots on Feb 14th and every time I followed up with them, they kept telling me to wait. Is now March 26th, I don't trust any of their words anymore, even if they attempted to ask me to wait longer by offering me a 50% discount, no thanks, there is zero trust for me in this company now.

For those of you that want to get your refund, DO this:
File a complaint against Inch2 along with a proof of your receipt,
email to: pasts (@) ptac.gov.lv
Is the Consumer Rights Protection Centre of Latvia.
Latvia is where Inch2 is based.

I have shown Inch2 that I filed a complaint and received a reply from a Sr Consultant from PTAC, Inch2 immediately refunded me.

Don't play nice with them and do the waiting game, you guys deserve to get your hard earned money back! Hope this helps!
File your complaint to PATC, Inch2 must be stop, they can’t keep scamming people like this.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SHOP!!!!! Website looks reliable, but..... Delivery of my order was 2 months late. I received the ordered after several emails answered with ever new delivery dates. Decided to return, because I was fed up with this brand... They confirmed possibility of return (have this in an email), so I sent the order back. They received the return on Feb 5th. Since then I emailed couple of times. They answered to the first msg and confirmed refund within 14 days. It's months already and no answer to my emails sent last week to check the status... I plan to take legal steps to get the money back. And will report them everywhere.
OMG why didn't I read the reviews!!! Spent over 600.00 dollars 3 months ago for 2 pair of "sale" shoes. Their excuse for the wait is that they are being made...Who makes custom "sale" shoes???? They are a complete scam. But I found out how you can get your money back if you are having the same problem.! So I am copying and pasting this reveiw.....

“I would give it zero star if I could, worst company ever!

Unrealiable and quite frankly a complete fraud!

For those of you that want to get your refund, DO this:

File a complaint against Inch2 along with a proof of your receipt,

email to: pasts (@) ptac.gov.lv

Is the Consumer Rights Protection Centre of Latvia.

Latvia is where Inch2 is based.

I returned my boots to INCH2 7 MONTHS AGO and the price still hasn´t been refunded to my credit card. They wrote in MARCH: "Our finance department will issue a full refund in 14 days." Since then, I wrote 6 e-mails and always received the same answer: "I will forward your request to our financial department to speed them up with your payment." We are in SEPTEMBER now, and still nothing.

Such a fraud!!
Waited over a month and half and finally reached out to the company because I never received the shoes I ordered. Yolanta replied to offer a refund. I was promised one within 14 days. It’s now been a month and still no refund. I reported the company to international consumer complaints. This company makes empty promises that it can’t fulfill. I read so many reviews with the same experience. The website offers 100% money guarantee and advertises many accolades. I think I got scammed?
My attempts to obtain a refund for the most uncomfortable boots have been unsuccessful thus far - 4 weeks and counting.
I am going to start an inquiry with PayPal, contact PTAC and report them to Instagram where they are heavily advertising!
DO NOT BUT ANYTHING FROM THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY!
Scam company with fake products. Claiming to sell Italian shoes when in reality most products are made in China and rest in Portugal. No refunds, no customer service. STAY AWAY!
https://www.inch2.com/ is rated 1.20 based on 20 reviews