https://www.inch2.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.inch2.com/

Tell us how https://www.inch2.com/ made you happy
Same as everyone else £184 paid in April, loads of excuses from Yolanta.... now Nov 28th, no shoes and still saying I will be refunded, after 4 months no closer to getting money back. Very sad reflection of buying online. I am warning everyone in social media. They have bombarded me with Black Friday deals....
Terrible customer experience since placing order in the online shop - not only that they do not proactively inform you about the delivery once you pay but send scripted responses after chasing bi-weekly - blaming the delayed delivery on production and promising to send shoes out in the next 2 weeks. After waiting for 4 months, cancelled an order - and guess what - no refund after chasing and chasing. Now they stopped replying to my emails. But still target me with their ads!

I cannot stress this enough - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! You will lose your money or it will eat up your time trying to get your money back.
I will find to get a money back!! Have the same problem!
OMG why didn't I read the reviews!!! Spent over 600.00 dollars 3 months ago for 2 pair of "sale" shoes. Their excuse for the wait is that they are being made...Who makes custom "sale" shoes???? They are a complete scam. But I found out how you can get your money back if you are having the same problem.! So I am copying and pasting this reveiw.....

“I would give it zero star if I could, worst company ever!

Unrealiable and quite frankly a complete fraud!

Ordered my boots on Feb 14th and every time I followed up with them, they kept telling me to wait. Is now March 26th, I don't trust any of their words anymore, even if they attempted to ask me to wait longer by offering me a 50% discount, no thanks, there is zero trust for me in this company now.

For those of you that want to get your refund, DO this:

File a complaint against Inch2 along with a proof of your receipt,

email to: pasts (@) ptac.gov.lv

Is the Consumer Rights Protection Centre of Latvia.

Latvia is where Inch2 is based.

I have shown Inch2 that I filed a complaint and received a reply from a Sr Consultant from PTAC, Inch2 immediately refunded me.

Don't play nice with them and do the waiting game, you guys deserve to get your hard earned money back! Hope this helps!

File your complaint to PATC, Inch2 must be stop, they can’t keep scamming people like this.
I returned my boots to INCH2 7 MONTHS AGO and the price still hasn´t been refunded to my credit card. They wrote in MARCH: "Our finance department will issue a full refund in 14 days." Since then, I wrote 6 e-mails and always received the same answer: "I will forward your request to our financial department to speed them up with your payment." We are in SEPTEMBER now, and still nothing.

Such a fraud!!
Waited over a month and half and finally reached out to the company because I never received the shoes I ordered. Yolanta replied to offer a refund. I was promised one within 14 days. It’s now been a month and still no refund. I reported the company to international consumer complaints. This company makes empty promises that it can’t fulfill. I read so many reviews with the same experience. The website offers 100% money guarantee and advertises many accolades. I think I got scammed?
Absolutely fraud
Absolutely fraud. Ordered boots in Feb 13th, received them in June- I didn’t accept the delivery as requested for refund in mid of may, they ignored my emails and send the parcel anyway. And now are even not refunding, just sending emails every second day that it will be soreted shortly but have been a month.
This company is a fraud, do not order here. I ordered shoes in April 2020, after waiting a few weeks I inquired and received a message that the shoes were delayed. Given the friendly and polite character of the message I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately this repeated a few times, each time only hearing about the delay after I inquired. As I had lost trust that Inch2 would still send the shoes, I demanded a refund. Alas, it comes as no surprise that I have not received the refund, leaving me with no money and no shoes. I wish I had checked the reviews before ordering. Company seems a sham. I will report it as such to their bank.
They are scammers! Feed me with promises and then I caught them on their own mess up in the conversation. It's late July now, everything started in April and I still wait for my refund. Going to write to Latvian Consumer Rights Protection Center!
They are delaying with order and it will be good if they let you know about that at beginning, but 3 months of waiting was completely worthy, shoes are exactly like on the pictures and they are beautiful. I am really surprised when I see all of this negative rewiews since my experience with Inch2 is great.
Absolutely horrific do not buy from them. I am also trying to return shoes it is useless do not I repeat do not buy from them
After 3 months delay with the order, they have sent the shoes damaged (one very very used and cracked ) and the quality is not god, they look awful. Bad Customer service and no reply after receiving the order, sending e-mails.
I would give this 0 stars if I could. Ordered shoes at the end of January - cancelled my order at the end of April because they kept giving me excuses and I didn't trust them to actually deliver the shoes. Now it's been over a month I've been chasing them for a refund... all the excuses under the sun, but no money back! HEY INCH2 - I know you try to delete these reviews, but I'm going to keep leaving them and emailing you until I get my money back. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

My order number is W146688 - including this as it seems that they try to claim reviews are fake if you don't include it. I have reported them to PTAC and will not stop reporting them anywhere I can until I get my refund. AVOID!
You don’t even deserve 1 star. 15 of February I ordered a par of shoes, for some reason you tell me that they will take a month, sure I’ll wait. Did not receive any shoes and I wanted my money back, and still 3 month later NO MONEY back, I would NOT recommend ANYONE to buy shoes from you thieves. STILL waiting for my money.
My attempts to obtain a refund for the most uncomfortable boots have been unsuccessful thus far - 4 weeks and counting.
I am going to start an inquiry with PayPal, contact PTAC and report them to Instagram where they are heavily advertising!
DO NOT BUT ANYTHING FROM THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY!
Scam company with fake products. Claiming to sell Italian shoes when in reality most products are made in China and rest in Portugal. No refunds, no customer service. STAY AWAY!
I would give it zero star if I could, worst company ever!
Unrealiable and quite frankly a complete fraud!

For those of you that want to get your refund, DO this:
File a complaint against Inch2 along with a proof of your receipt,
email to: pasts (@) ptac.gov.lv
Is the Consumer Rights Protection Centre of Latvia.
Latvia is where Inch2 is based.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SHOP!!!!! Website looks reliable, but..... Delivery of my order was 2 months late. I received the ordered after several emails answered with ever new delivery dates. Decided to return, because I was fed up with this brand... They confirmed possibility of return (have this in an email), so I sent the order back. They received the return on Feb 5th. Since then I emailed couple of times. They answered to the first msg and confirmed refund within 14 days. It's months already and no answer to my emails sent last week to check the status... I plan to take legal steps to get the money back. And will report them everywhere.
I will post this message every day and on every platform !

I placed an order in October
The customer service informs me of a delivery for November then beginning of December after email reminders, a new date for the end of December
Again it's postponed for early January!
My order was placed 4 months ago and still nothing received!
They are SACMMERS don't trust them they tell you lies to take your money !
Skip your route I recommend it !!!
After waiting for a pair of (turned out extremely uncomfortable) boots for 2 long months, I decided to return them as they were impossibly tight and uncomfortable on feet.
Little did I know I will have to wait another 3 months (!) for a refund.

No kidding, I had to contact their customer services 4 times and chase them for a refund! On what planet is that a "premium class" experience??

They kept saying it will come through, and bla bla bla,for the whole 3 months. And maybe I would still be waiting around, but once I mentioned I'm taking this case to Financial Ombudsman Services, the refund came through the next morning. What a disgrace.

Their positive reviews on Trustpilot were bought! Beware!
https://www.inch2.com/ is rated 1.19 based on 21 reviews