https://www.inch2.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.inch2.com/

Tell us how https://www.inch2.com/ made you happy
Absolutely horrific do not buy from them. I am also trying to return shoes it is useless do not I repeat do not buy from them
After 3 months delay with the order, they have sent the shoes damaged (one very very used and cracked ) and the quality is not god, they look awful. Bad Customer service and no reply after receiving the order, sending e-mails.
I would give this 0 stars if I could. Ordered shoes at the end of January - cancelled my order at the end of April because they kept giving me excuses and I didn't trust them to actually deliver the shoes. Now it's been over a month I've been chasing them for a refund... all the excuses under the sun, but no money back! HEY INCH2 - I know you try to delete these reviews, but I'm going to keep leaving them and emailing you until I get my money back. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

My order number is W146688 - including this as it seems that they try to claim reviews are fake if you don't include it. I have reported them to PTAC and will not stop reporting them anywhere I can until I get my refund. AVOID!
You don’t even deserve 1 star. 15 of February I ordered a par of shoes, for some reason you tell me that they will take a month, sure I’ll wait. Did not receive any shoes and I wanted my money back, and still 3 month later NO MONEY back, I would NOT recommend ANYONE to buy shoes from you thieves. STILL waiting for my money.
My attempts to obtain a refund for the most uncomfortable boots have been unsuccessful thus far - 4 weeks and counting.
I am going to start an inquiry with PayPal, contact PTAC and report them to Instagram where they are heavily advertising!
DO NOT BUT ANYTHING FROM THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY!
Scam company with fake products. Claiming to sell Italian shoes when in reality most products are made in China and rest in Portugal. No refunds, no customer service. STAY AWAY!
I would give it zero star if I could, worst company ever!
Unrealiable and quite frankly a complete fraud!
Ordered my boots on Feb 14th and every time I followed up with them, they kept telling me to wait. Is now March 26th, I don't trust any of their words anymore, even if they attempted to ask me to wait longer by offering me a 50% discount, no thanks, there is zero trust for me in this company now.

For those of you that want to get your refund, DO this:
File a complaint against Inch2 along with a proof of your receipt,
email to: pasts (@) ptac.gov.lv
Is the Consumer Rights Protection Centre of Latvia.
Latvia is where Inch2 is based.

I have shown Inch2 that I filed a complaint and received a reply from a Sr Consultant from PTAC, Inch2 immediately refunded me.

Don't play nice with them and do the waiting game, you guys deserve to get your hard earned money back! Hope this helps!
File your complaint to PATC, Inch2 must be stop, they can’t keep scamming people like this.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SHOP!!!!! Website looks reliable, but..... Delivery of my order was 2 months late. I received the ordered after several emails answered with ever new delivery dates. Decided to return, because I was fed up with this brand... They confirmed possibility of return (have this in an email), so I sent the order back. They received the return on Feb 5th. Since then I emailed couple of times. They answered to the first msg and confirmed refund within 14 days. It's months already and no answer to my emails sent last week to check the status... I plan to take legal steps to get the money back. And will report them everywhere.
I will post this message every day and on every platform !

I placed an order in October
The customer service informs me of a delivery for November then beginning of December after email reminders, a new date for the end of December
Again it's postponed for early January!
My order was placed 4 months ago and still nothing received!
They are SACMMERS don't trust them they tell you lies to take your money !
Skip your route I recommend it !!!
After waiting for a pair of (turned out extremely uncomfortable) boots for 2 long months, I decided to return them as they were impossibly tight and uncomfortable on feet.
Little did I know I will have to wait another 3 months (!) for a refund.

No kidding, I had to contact their customer services 4 times and chase them for a refund! On what planet is that a "premium class" experience??

They kept saying it will come through, and bla bla bla,for the whole 3 months. And maybe I would still be waiting around, but once I mentioned I'm taking this case to Financial Ombudsman Services, the refund came through the next morning. What a disgrace.

Their positive reviews on Trustpilot were bought! Beware!
Never received my refund after I cancelled my order.
They told me I would receive my money within two weeks and it has now been a month and I still don’t have the refund.
Lied to by customer service several times when I have asked when my refund will arrive.
https://www.inch2.com/ is rated 1.00 based on 11 reviews