Incite Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incite Fitness

neill.timms@incitefitness.co.uk

Tell us how Incite Fitness made you happy
Disappointing experience, resulting in a signifanct waste of time, and eventually, a refund.

Lack of communication: There is no phone number on their website, nor email address - you can only use the contact form. I did so twice, with no response. On their Facebook page they have a number - which does not work. In essence - it is virtually impossible to contact Neill or anyone else who works there for information. I really suggest that this be changed.

The only way I gained a response was by commenting on their Instagram page, on which ironically they are very active.

This led to a sudden burst of positive communication, but to no avail. Rather a cat and mouse chase which seemed to have good intentions - new shipping details, a promise to drive down to deliver it personally on a Monday, to then be told that it would in fact be deliver by Wednesday through the supplier, to then not arrive, again etc...

The company has a great reputation which is why I made the purchase, and I would hope that the failing this time is on account of Covid, but I do urge better communication, better access to speak to someone, and to not be misleading. If you have the product - just send it! If not, don't try and drag it out...!
What ever you do NEVER buy from or deal with this company. They book a date and don't turn up. You can't get hold of them...Ever. When you do get a late response in email it is full of more lies on booking dates that they don't turn up for. In asking for a refund they were apologetic and send a refund email but no funds were returned to my account. I can't tell you how upset they have made me. This was a present and only was I not able to deliver the present, I was unable to afford an alternative as they stole my money. I am still waiting for my money!!!
Incite Fitness is rated 4.57 based on 21 reviews