Incite Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incite Fitness

neill.timms@incitefitness.co.uk

Tell us how Incite Fitness made you happy
Great installation by Neill, really impressed with the quality and set up. Thank you.
Great quality service very happy with my pull up bar
Very pleased with the pull-up bar install, professional job done and product quality is top end.
Although communication is through email only at the moment due to demand Neill is very good to come back in a timely fashion so no issue with that.
Recommended by friend after seeing his set up by Neill. Just had pull up and dip bars installed. Really impressed with quality of material and workmanship. Hassle free, would recommend to anyone.
Just had a chin up bar installed and it looks incredible, really happy, was a few delays due to high number of orders during lockdown but Neill kept us informed and updated constantly and even squeezed us in early on the day. Over the moon and can’t wait to jump on.
I really am thoroughly impressed with the service, attention to detail and quality of the installation. This is some seriously sturdy kit that was installed with the utmost care to ensure everything lined up perfectly & was absolutely straight and level. Nothing was too much trouble on the day. 5 stars without a doubt!!!
Nothing was too much trouble, provided everything we needed and more. I’ve passed on the details of incitefitness to many others and everyone is always impressed by the install we have. No doubt I’d use again. Top man!
Great installation of customised monkey bars. The installation date had to change due to some supply issues but due to this I received a reduction in price and some additional pieces of kit. Once on site Neill worked extremely hard and did everything possible to get the installation done, working late into the evening. They are a great piece of kit and I use them daily so very glad I chose to use Incite Fitness.
Brilliant. My rig is almost 2 years old and is still as solid as the day it was installed.

Would recommend.
Had Neill install a garden pull up bar for me and can't fault anything about it.
Overall quality has been second to non, from the profession job that Neill carried out right down to the product itself, I chose the black texture bar and its been perfect for my Calisthenics training and the 6x6 posts used have kept the bar super solid.
Would 100% recommend Incite Fitness to everyone.
I couldn’t recommend Incite Fitness enough. Neill deliveries top quality products with quality installation and clear instructions on when to use the bars. Neill is also a very clean worker and left the finished area looking spot on.
Again if you are looking to get a pull up bar or something custom then I highly recommend Incite Fitness.
I have no hesitation in recommending Neill and Incite Fitness. I had been looking at their website and different setups for years before I finally took the plunge, but I couldn't be more glad that I did. The service provided was very professional and the equipment is first rate. A lot of fun for both adults and kids alike. Just do it. Live your dreams!
Excellent service from Neill. The weather was appalling but he still cracked on and was very considerate to keeping my house clean . Highly recommended !
Incite Fitness did a great job installing a pull up bar for me. There aren’t any other companies around that supply this equipment for such reasonable prices with excellent customer service to match. Neill is a very knowledgeable guy when it comes to Calisthenics which really makes the difference when trying to understand the customers needs. I would highly recommend Incite Fitness to anyone. Thank you!
Am very pleased with Incite Fitness. Friendly, knowledgeable and competent.
Not many places offering this type of equipment.
Would recommend do anyone.
I found Neil of Incite Fitness to be incredibly helpful . He created an amazing rig in our garden consisting of dip bars , two pull up bars , high bar , vertical ladder and human flag pole. His attention to detail was spot on. With him having a elite Calasthenic background it made it far easier for him to understand our needs over other companies.
Great customer service. I had double pull up bars installed in my garden. They have remained extremely solid with repeated use. Would highly recommend.
Neil at incite fitness, installed some pull up bars for me December 2018 and they are still solid and strong now, he was very polite and professional, would highly recommend and his prices are very reasonable! Thanks again
Incite Fitness is rated 4.57 based on 21 reviews