Incite Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Incite Fitness

neill.timms@incitefitness.co.uk

Tell us how Incite Fitness made you happy
Great installation by Neill, really impressed with the quality and set up. Thank you.
Great quality service very happy with my pull up bar
Very pleased with the pull-up bar install, professional job done and product quality is top end.
Although communication is through email only at the moment due to demand Neill is very good to come back in a timely fashion so no issue with that.
Disappointing experience, resulting in a signifanct waste of time, and eventually, a refund.

Lack of communication: There is no phone number on their website, nor email address - you can only use the contact form. I did so twice, with no response. On their Facebook page they have a number - which does not work. In essence - it is virtually impossible to contact Neill or anyone else who works there for information. I really suggest that this be changed.

The only way I gained a response was by commenting on their Instagram page, on which ironically they are very active.

This led to a sudden burst of positive communication, but to no avail. Rather a cat and mouse chase which seemed to have good intentions - new shipping details, a promise to drive down to deliver it personally on a Monday, to then be told that it would in fact be deliver by Wednesday through the supplier, to then not arrive, again etc...

The company has a great reputation which is why I made the purchase, and I would hope that the failing this time is on account of Covid, but I do urge better communication, better access to speak to someone, and to not be misleading. If you have the product - just send it! If not, don't try and drag it out...!
Recommended by friend after seeing his set up by Neill. Just had pull up and dip bars installed. Really impressed with quality of material and workmanship. Hassle free, would recommend to anyone.
Just had a chin up bar installed and it looks incredible, really happy, was a few delays due to high number of orders during lockdown but Neill kept us informed and updated constantly and even squeezed us in early on the day. Over the moon and can’t wait to jump on.
What ever you do NEVER buy from or deal with this company. They book a date and don't turn up. You can't get hold of them...Ever. When you do get a late response in email it is full of more lies on booking dates that they don't turn up for. In asking for a refund they were apologetic and send a refund email but no funds were returned to my account. I can't tell you how upset they have made me. This was a present and only was I not able to deliver the present, I was unable to afford an alternative as they stole my money. I am still waiting for my money!!!
I really am thoroughly impressed with the service, attention to detail and quality of the installation. This is some seriously sturdy kit that was installed with the utmost care to ensure everything lined up perfectly & was absolutely straight and level. Nothing was too much trouble on the day. 5 stars without a doubt!!!
Nothing was too much trouble, provided everything we needed and more. I’ve passed on the details of incitefitness to many others and everyone is always impressed by the install we have. No doubt I’d use again. Top man!
Great installation of customised monkey bars. The installation date had to change due to some supply issues but due to this I received a reduction in price and some additional pieces of kit. Once on site Neill worked extremely hard and did everything possible to get the installation done, working late into the evening. They are a great piece of kit and I use them daily so very glad I chose to use Incite Fitness.
Brilliant. My rig is almost 2 years old and is still as solid as the day it was installed.

Would recommend.
Had Neill install a garden pull up bar for me and can't fault anything about it.
Overall quality has been second to non, from the profession job that Neill carried out right down to the product itself, I chose the black texture bar and its been perfect for my Calisthenics training and the 6x6 posts used have kept the bar super solid.
Would 100% recommend Incite Fitness to everyone.
I couldn’t recommend Incite Fitness enough. Neill deliveries top quality products with quality installation and clear instructions on when to use the bars. Neill is also a very clean worker and left the finished area looking spot on.
Again if you are looking to get a pull up bar or something custom then I highly recommend Incite Fitness.
I have no hesitation in recommending Neill and Incite Fitness. I had been looking at their website and different setups for years before I finally took the plunge, but I couldn't be more glad that I did. The service provided was very professional and the equipment is first rate. A lot of fun for both adults and kids alike. Just do it. Live your dreams!
Excellent service from Neill. The weather was appalling but he still cracked on and was very considerate to keeping my house clean . Highly recommended !
Incite Fitness did a great job installing a pull up bar for me. There aren’t any other companies around that supply this equipment for such reasonable prices with excellent customer service to match. Neill is a very knowledgeable guy when it comes to Calisthenics which really makes the difference when trying to understand the customers needs. I would highly recommend Incite Fitness to anyone. Thank you!
Am very pleased with Incite Fitness. Friendly, knowledgeable and competent.
Not many places offering this type of equipment.
Would recommend do anyone.
I found Neil of Incite Fitness to be incredibly helpful . He created an amazing rig in our garden consisting of dip bars , two pull up bars , high bar , vertical ladder and human flag pole. His attention to detail was spot on. With him having a elite Calasthenic background it made it far easier for him to understand our needs over other companies.
Great customer service. I had double pull up bars installed in my garden. They have remained extremely solid with repeated use. Would highly recommend.
Neill did a great job supplying and installing some Dip Bars and a Pull-up bar in my garden. The job was done in a few hours and I was impressed how tidy they left my garden. The bars are nice and sturdy too. I’ve recommended him to other friends and will continue to.
Incite Fitness is rated 4.57 based on 21 reviews