Ink FX Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ink FX Printing
Read Ink FX Printing Reviews
Best service great product.
great quality product
Top quality prints
Excellent advice & service came up a treat V happy 😃
Love my prints. Fast turn around. Excellent quality.
Second time purchasing from Ink FX and I’m so thrilled with my purchase, the professionalism, the prices and the efficacy. Thanks so much!!
Excellent service and absolutely top quality products.
Very helpful staff. Great products.
Excellent service, and the work InkFx produce is just beautiful. I can't recommend these guys enough.
Quality is outstanding and service was the best. Will definitely be ordering again.
Awesome, great communication and prompt.
I have spoken/chatted to the owner on several occasions over the past 5 years or so. He is very rude and unhelpful, 100% of the time.
Hi Anna, thanks for the "anonymous" review. You got me curious so I did some digging and read through all of our previous conversations via email and live chat. The tone of your review made it sound like you've been dealing with some really nasty people here namely me the owner 🤯 uhhohh

But, after reading through everything and sifting through all of your praise and thanks for the prints we've done for you In the past, I can only assume it's the last print we did for you and we emailed you asking to please resend the file so we could have a squizz and look at reprinting it for you but no reply 🤔

Anyway, I think we both know the truth despite your damning harsh criticism. All the best.

Cheers
Shane
Great service, quick turn around and fantastic quality
Incredibly friendly service, Shane and the team always go above and beyond to help out. The quality of the prints are always spot on.
Great quick service
Great prints, printer was more than happy to chat to me and explain anything i didnt understand. will return
Super easy to deal with & great product
So amazing! Quality of the aluminium prints is unbelievable and service as well as processing times are fantastic...definitely will be making more purchases! Thanks Shane and team 🤗
Amazing quality every time and the guys are really helpful and provide excellent customer service!
Excellent service