Ink FX Printing Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Ink FX Printing
"Excellent service and fast shipping."
"Brilliant service and quality of product"
"If you are looking for a quality printing service look no further. Shane's attention to detail is second to none. I'm amazed the WOW factor InkFX adds to my images."
"Great products with great customer service."
"Excellent customer service Shane & team go above & beyond providing superb highest quality printing of my work with quick turnaround. They offer a huge variety of print sizes ,canvas, Aluminium HD Metal & so much more. As a professional photographer I highly recommend inkfx Printing they are the experts."
"Always top notch quality! Fast and friendly service. I can always count these guys!"
"I am so impressed with both the prompt service and packaging of my Aluminium second print. It is beautiful and now hangs on the wall with my other prints from InkFX. Thank you so much"
"InkFX Printing - THE only place to get your special memories printed onto fine art canvas and aluminum. I did both with a series of 4 images and the end products are BETTER than the digital prints I sent through. MAGIC! Do you remember that feeling when you were a child with Christmas arriving? That's how I felt when my prints arrived in WA. Oh the excitement!!! The images within the carefully packed boxes were deeply significant to me. So you can imagine my heartbreak when I realised that one of the boxes - despite FRAGILE stickers all over - was compromised. When I unwrapped the layers of packing, the canvas was indeed damaged. I cried. It was such a GREAT canvas too (one of the biggest available through InkFX Printing). I contacted the Shane immediately to let him know. He was as upset as me and got onto doing a reprint ASAP. It arrived today - and it is magnificent! I not only recommend InkFX Printing, I fully endorse their products, work ethic and good old fashioned customer service. The only place to trust with your digital memories. Thank you Shane and the team at InkFX Printing - I will be back 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟"
Thank you Angela. We really appreciate your honest feedback! It means alot to us. We look forward to printing more for you in the future too! :)
"Absolute amazing products!"
"Wonderful people to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble and it is great to deal with a company who contact you if they are unsure on something rather than hope for the best. Products arrived in excellent condition and I am extremely happy with them. Great job guys!"
Thanks so much Simone! We really appreciate the feedback ;) Love your work. We're looking forward to printing many more for you! Cheers Shane & the team.
"Was very happy with the canvas I purchased"
"Fantastic quality, great price and super fast turnaround. Absolutely wouldn’t get a canvas from anywhere else! Thanks again, can’t wait to deliver to my client!"
"Shane, at Ink Fx, was very helpful, went out of his way to explain what could be done with the pic that I wanted done. Am very very happy with the outcome. I have already ordered another pic to be done, cant wait till its ready. Would reccomend Ink Fx to everybody, wanting pictures pit on canvas."
"Absolute perfection. Quality products, very happy with my purchase"
"The first of many purchases that will be made through Shane and his team! The website was very easy to navigate and I love the revamp they've done on it; it's very sleek and clean. The quality of their canvases is second to none, my images come out looking sharp and still retain their vibrancy. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend InkFx to other photographers and clients :)"
"Excellent customer service, super fast shipping & quality product 10/10"
"Have ordered a few canvases from INKFX over a period of time. They look fantastic and really well made. Excellent customer service by Shane. I've had a few questions which he has replied to quickly so there wasn't any confusion. Highly recommend INKFX to anyone and will be buying more in the future."
"Every time I use this company I find the service easy to use, friendly and prompt. I would not hesitate and often do recommend ink fx for anyone looking to receive exceptional quality photographic prints for their home or buisness. Thanks always for the epic work."
Thanks Luke :) Really appreciate it.
"Since I have started taking photographs seriously over the last few years, I have continually been told to get inkFX to print my images. I can see why completive pricing, quick communication, a passion and commitment to producing fantastic products. Certainly will be returning to print more images for my personal collection and customer orders"
Thank you Robert. Really appreciate the feedback and recommendation.
Ink FX Printing is rated 4.89 based on 151 reviews