Ink FX Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ink FX Printing
Read Ink FX Printing Reviews
Incredibly friendly service, Shane and the team always go above and beyond to help out. The quality of the prints are always spot on.
Great quick service
Great prints, printer was more than happy to chat to me and explain anything i didnt understand. will return
Super easy to deal with & great product
So amazing! Quality of the aluminium prints is unbelievable and service as well as processing times are fantastic...definitely will be making more purchases! Thanks Shane and team 🤗
Amazing quality every time and the guys are really helpful and provide excellent customer service!
Excellent service
Beautiful excellent canvas, very fast production time and delivery, thanks guys
I have been a customer of Ink FX for many years with a liking for producing images on canvas. Shane and his company have consistently printed my images to the highest quality and mounted them on sturdy true frames. I can always be sure that their printed images are what I see on my calibrated screen.
I have been a long term not so often client. But I truly loved every single piece that you guys did for me. Thank you so much. Cheers Tina
A+ Great communication
Canvas was blow me away and it’s was perfect! Definitely will order again soon
INK FX are amazing, from the start to the finish. All of their products are second to none and the customer service from all employees is the best. I have been using INK fx for many years and have never had a problem with them. Their work is incredible and super fast.
Great quality and service.
Absolutely wonderful
Excellent service and fast shipping.
Brilliant service and quality of product
If you are looking for a quality printing service look no further. Shane's attention to detail is second to none. I'm amazed the WOW factor InkFX adds to my images.
Great products with great customer service.
Ink FX Printing is rated 4.90 based on 167 reviews