Ink FX Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ink FX Printing
Read Ink FX Printing Reviews
A+ Great fast service
The products I ordered were of the highest quality and exceeded my expectations. The service exceptional. I will have no hesitation to recommend Ink FX to anyone looking at getting any printing done.
Absolutely stunning. Very impressed with the quality of the print.
My latest aluminium HD print arrived and the quality and WOW factor are outstanding as I have come to expect from Ink Fx Printing. Their service is second to none.
Ink FX Printing 5 star review on 21st December 2020
Incredible! everyone comments how beautiful our prints look
Beautiful quality of aluminium print photo.
Float mount looks great.
Efficient service.
I have always found the process of getting my prints from ink fx simple and efficient. From product selection through to delivery there is never a problem and the product is outstanding!
Fantastic quality
Good coatume service and the canvas is well printed
Shane is the best in the business
Really high quality 2'nds. Very happy with the quality and turn around time :)
Fast service and fantastic quality.
I’ll be getting more prints done.
I am a photographer relatively new to Inkfx printing but so far the products have been great & the communication is spot on allowing me to pass on to my clients in regards to time frames etc. for their prints.
I can’t thank ink fx printing enough! It was our first try at putting our on photos on canvas and the result exceeded our expectations by far. We have a beautiful picture of Ayers Rock in our lounge room as a reminder of our wonderful trip there last year! We’ll be back and have passed you details onto some friends. 👍
I only use InkFX for my prints, the quality and service is outstanding every time.
Great quality and quick turnaround
Can't recommend Inkfx enough, my prints are fabulous very impressed with the service, Shane has contacted me by phone to offer advice on size printing, such a personal touch isnt found very often these day, it was so appreciated. I'm getting together another print order at the moment, printing & delivery also great turnaround.
Thank you so much Shane for the awesome black and white canvas print and the excellent customer service. My Daughter-In-Law loved it and it now sits in pride of place. Apparently it was the best birthday present ever. Definitely recommend you and your company.
Once again fantastic results!
Sane and his staff @ InkFX continue to supply the best canvases & printing service in Australia I love them and recommend them to everyone!
Ink FX Printing is rated 4.89 based on 232 reviews