Ink FX Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ink FX Printing
Read Ink FX Printing Reviews
Stunning work as always
I arrived unannounced to seek advise on enlargements I wanted.
Shane gave good advice, proceeded to enhance my files, print them off & I was soon on my way. They are now on my wall and I could not be happier. Thanks to you.
Brillian, Shayne is so accommodating to you special request, professional and quick
Always very happy!
The work these guys produce is great and the customer service online and the phone helped me perfectly. Ink FX is my go to printing lab. Cheers Mick (Surfscape Photography)
Super fast service and shipping - 11/10. The canvas is of such a high quality, I will be enjoying it for years to come.
Fast service and very helpful, loved the colour and quality of my prints
Just loved my prints.
Always prompt, quality service.
Incredible service, quality, and rapid delivery.
BEST quality, service and turn around time EVER!!!
Ordering off the website was done with ease, notifications of the order status delivered regularly and order delivered when advised and safe. Great service.
Excellent printing service. Canvas prints are very professionally made. Fast delivery.
Shane just smashed these prints out of the park for me and my family. Awesome HD aluminium prints of some special memories that we can now enjoy every day in the living room. Great work!
I had great customer support and the finished product is fantastic. Will be back again
We love all 5 of the prints we have recently ordered. They look amazing and such quality
I found communcations were difficult. The 1300 number asks that you leave a message but then wont allow you to record a message. I had difficulties getting the correct link to pay postage. However uploading my image was very easy.
I did finally get all the information but commuication was diffinately an issue. Cannot wait to receive my canvas though.
Superb quality and helpful staff
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Love my aluminum prints look fantastic up on the wall
Ink FX Printing is rated 4.89 based on 204 reviews