Ink FX Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ink FX Printing
4.9
Based on 282 reviews
Read Ink FX Printing Reviews
Excellent prints. Top quality i wouldnt recommend anyone else and better yet the are an Australian operator.
Ink fx are my go to printing suppliers. Fast turnaround time and incredible quality prints. Prints are always well packaged for mailing. Thanks guys !
Fantastic service really impressed with the quality of my metal print. Can’t recommend Shane highly enough. 6 out of 5.
Always good service, website easy to use, packaged up safely my go to for canvas.
Great communication and product.
Shane and his team at Ink FX Printing are amazing. They are so efficient and the service was wonderful. There was quick correspondance and replies. The quality of the prints are brilliant as we ll. Thank you so much.
Shane is super helpful, great communication from start to finish. The Aluminium HD Product is so stunning. Love ❤️ it thanks.!
Ink FX Printing 5 star review on 24th March 2022
Good turn out of the picture and a quick turnaround
Quality prints & great service, communications from start to finish. Very happy working with the ink fx crew
Great service. Print looked perfect, so handy to have a high quality printing service available here on the Gold Coast.
Very impressed with the service, quality of work and timely printing and delivery. Very good value!
Very impressed with the quality of my prints on palatine fibre rag and amazed at the quick turnaround. Will certainly be ordering from here again.
Really happy with the canvas prints I ordered, awesome customer service as well. Keep up the good work!
Excellent quality prints - and great time and speed. Delivered promptly with no dramas.
I love using Incfx pricing for all my Australia and international orders because I know my customers will be taken care of. I am so glad I found you guys to use for my international customers. Really amazing customer service as well, with great communication throughout the process.
Great communication
The team at Ink FX produce fantastic quality printing, with rapid turnaround times, superb paper/canvas/metal materials, and the free shipping (over $100 order) is a fantastic offering.
The whole process was great. Great quality, good advice and fast turnaround. Thanks!
Delighted with the very prompt service, my first metal print is awesome!
Great printing and canvas presentation.Even though I ordered a small canvas to test quality I will be ordering a much bigger aluminum framed print of this image..The postal time was out of Ink FX's control, which I knew straight away...So parcel only arrived today....
Ink FX Printing 5 star review on 18th October 2021