Ink FX Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ink FX Printing
Read Ink FX Printing Reviews
Another fantastic print results from the team at InkFX. So great to see your images print on such quality wall art.
First used Shane for printing on canvas around 6 or 7 years ago. I now print myself up to A2 size but have just recently gone back to Shane for large format canvas up to 2.5M in length. His printing has always been of the highest standard and now that I have a commercial gallery here in Fremantle WA, my customers have also agreed with this assessment. Getting my work un-stretched allows for a fast delivery to WA as well with no problems. I would not hesitate in recommending Shane and his team for any of his products.
Ink FX Printing 5 star review on 26th May 2021
Every single order I have sent to my customers from Inkfx has been phenomenal! All of my international orders are taken with so much care- and the quality is amazing. My customers are happy and so am I.
A+ Great service
OUTSTANDING PRINTING COMPANY
Wonderful product, brilliant quality
There is a reason why I continue to be a return customer of Shane and his team. Absolute quality work.
Quality was outstanding, so was the service!
Have been ordering with Ink FX for a little while now quality has been excellent & communication great which I feel is just as important I look forward to my next orders.
Always easy to deal with and happy to help in every way possible. Quality work
Great results and turnaround time.
The printing was quite fuzzy on the slates and pixelated. I have ordered slate prints before and they were printed differently to these. I did supply high res files but unfortunately my client picked up the graininess straight away and I won't be ordering these again. Turnaround time was great.
HI Diana, thanks for your review. We do agree with you and the Slate product will no longer be available within a week or so. We've had a bad batch of them and we can't guarantee the quality of the print given the product. We can on the Metal (Aluminium HD Metal prints), canvases or paper prints. But the slates are different. Thanks again for your honest feedback which helps us too. Kindly Shane
Super quick and great quality large format prints. My Aluminium and paper prints have turned out spectacularly
Great quaility - Looking forward to more. Shane and the guys are great!
Perfect as always
amazing work!!!! love the quality and profe
First time I've ordered a print on aluminium and I'm blown away! Print is gorgeous and the turnaround time was so quick. Very impressed!
Quality and speed as also. Great work InkFx
Canvas and frame are of very good quality! Would like to see what the metal print looks like
A+ Great fast service