Ink FX Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ink FX Printing
Read Ink FX Printing Reviews
Super quick and great quality large format prints. My Aluminium and paper prints have turned out spectacularly
Great quaility - Looking forward to more. Shane and the guys are great!
Perfect as always
amazing work!!!! love the quality and profe
Quality and speed as also. Great work InkFx
A+ Great fast service
Can't recommend Inkfx enough, my prints are fabulous very impressed with the service, Shane has contacted me by phone to offer advice on size printing, such a personal touch isnt found very often these day, it was so appreciated. I'm getting together another print order at the moment, printing & delivery also great turnaround.
Thank you so much Shane for the awesome black and white canvas print and the excellent customer service. My Daughter-In-Law loved it and it now sits in pride of place. Apparently it was the best birthday present ever. Definitely recommend you and your company.
Once again fantastic results!
Sane and his staff @ InkFX continue to supply the best canvases & printing service in Australia I love them and recommend them to everyone!
Extremely impressed with my print will definitely be using you guys again for all my printing
Amazing quality, excellent customer service.
Excellent printing service. Canvas prints are very professionally made. Fast delivery.
Shane just smashed these prints out of the park for me and my family. Awesome HD aluminium prints of some special memories that we can now enjoy every day in the living room. Great work!
Prints look great and on time
Simi, thank you!!
Great experience dealing with Shane and brilliant print he made for us
Thank you Jarrod :) great working with you.
Ink FX Printing is rated 4.89 based on 262 reviews