Ink FX Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ink FX Printing
Read Ink FX Printing Reviews
Very quick turn around, awesome quality! Just One of my photos had a face half chopped off .
Hi Joshua, thanks for the review. The slate product is a bit of a unique beast in that it has the jaded / inconsistent edges and we have to print each image with bleed to ensure that it covers the whole slate. In some cases it can mean that you'll have anything close to the edges going over the edge. Not something you'd get on normal photos, canvas, framed prints or metal. Appreciate the feedback though! :) Thank you.
Been to many other printers close to me, they are very average and colour correction is just not there, Shane and the team at ink fx have been doing the best prints I’ve seen. Despite I have to get it delivered, it is very much worth it. You pay for what you get, is all I can say.
Thank you so much!!! Really appreciate it and looking forward to printing many more for you.
The clarity is excellent but where there are orange areas that colour is noticeably stronger ie more vivid than in my original images. That applies to that colour in both images. Not bad enough to complain about I guess but not as good as I expected. Regards. Tony Gee.
Ink FX Printing is rated 4.89 based on 202 reviews