Ink FX Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ink FX Printing
Read Ink FX Printing Reviews
I have spoken/chatted to the owner on several occasions over the past 5 years or so. He is very rude and unhelpful, 100% of the time.
Hi Anna, thanks for the "anonymous" review. You got me curious so I did some digging and read through all of our previous conversations via email and live chat. The tone of your review made it sound like you've been dealing with some really nasty people here namely me the owner 🤯 uhhohh

But, after reading through everything and sifting through all of your praise and thanks for the prints we've done for you In the past, I can only assume it's the last print we did for you and we emailed you asking to please resend the file so we could have a squizz and look at reprinting it for you but no reply 🤔

Anyway, I think we both know the truth despite your damning harsh criticism. All the best.

Cheers
Shane
Not over the moon or in love with my photo canvas from InkFX at all. As I opted for the ’trust me to crop' the picture and provided comment, requesting a viewing or general communication about the picture quality to the size canvas selected. However there was no communication, the canvas was dispatched the very next day, with no option to view before printing and there has been no cropping at all done to the picture, I’m very disappointed. I chose this service thinking it would be a professional personalised service, resulting in a product my family and I loved, particularly for the cost and how wrong I was!
Thief, baggins.
I unsubscribed yesterday. Happy with the canvas but please stop sending me emails.
Ink FX Printing is rated 4.88 based on 197 reviews