Ink FX Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ink FX Printing
Read Ink FX Printing Reviews
Great printing and canvas presentation.Even though I ordered a small canvas to test quality I will be ordering a much bigger aluminum framed print of this image..The postal time was out of Ink FX's control, which I knew straight away...So parcel only arrived today....
Ink FX Printing 5 star review on 18th October 2021
Great print. Process for ordering shipping was a bit confusing but very fast communication meant it was easily sorted.
Inkfx always delivers to the highest quality. Prompt and very easy to deal with
Absolutely loved it
InkFX made a very large panorama canvas for me and shipped it to the Pilbara. Arrived safely and the quality & reproduction fantastic. Shayne was really helpful.
Love your work!!!
My client loved the look of this print, which makes InkFX my go-to for all print sales in Australia!
Really impressed with my recent HD Aluminium print order. 7 prints, some of which I also had printed a few years ago, but this time they are even more vibrant and look absolutely stunning. Great product and great service as always.
Happy with the prints, great service and quick turnaround
Great customer service, quick turn around time and most important stunning finish with Wouah effect guaranteed! Highly recommended.
Having tried several different printing companies, I have been using Ink FX exclusively for the last several years. I have all my metal prints, canvas, and fine-art paper prints printed by Ink FX and am always extremely pleased with the delivered products. Additionally, the turnaround time is surprisingly quick. I can thoroughly recommend Shane and the Ink FX team to fulfil your printing needs - you won't be disappointed!
Great quality prints and very fast service - also communication with Shane via telephone was very helpful and friendly. Thank you for such great service. Tenylle
Another fantastic print results from the team at InkFX. So great to see your images print on such quality wall art.
First used Shane for printing on canvas around 6 or 7 years ago. I now print myself up to A2 size but have just recently gone back to Shane for large format canvas up to 2.5M in length. His printing has always been of the highest standard and now that I have a commercial gallery here in Fremantle WA, my customers have also agreed with this assessment. Getting my work un-stretched allows for a fast delivery to WA as well with no problems. I would not hesitate in recommending Shane and his team for any of his products.
Ink FX Printing 5 star review on 26th May 2021
Every single order I have sent to my customers from Inkfx has been phenomenal! All of my international orders are taken with so much care- and the quality is amazing. My customers are happy and so am I.
A+ Great service
OUTSTANDING PRINTING COMPANY
Wonderful product, brilliant quality
There is a reason why I continue to be a return customer of Shane and his team. Absolute quality work.
Quality was outstanding, so was the service!
Ink FX Printing is rated 4.89 based on 263 reviews