Ink FX Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ink FX Printing
Read Ink FX Printing Reviews
Great service - quick and reliable. Great product too - very good quality.
Totally professional & helpful in every aspect of printing from the order, to the image uploading to the help with sizing and the quality of dispatching. Can’t fault the quality of Shane and his staffs work!
Service was amazing! The print came out exactly how I wanted and so quickly! When it came the package was so secure, really happy with this company!
quick turnaround, awesome finished product - very easy high quality service all around
Best service great product.
great quality product
Top quality prints
Excellent advice & service came up a treat V happy πŸ˜ƒ
Love my prints. Fast turn around. Excellent quality.
Second time purchasing from Ink FX and I’m so thrilled with my purchase, the professionalism, the prices and the efficacy.

Thanks so much!!
Excellent service and absolutely top quality products.
Very helpful staff. Great products.
Excellent service, and the work InkFx produce is just beautiful. I can't recommend these guys enough.
Quality is outstanding and service was the best. Will definitely be ordering again.
Awesome, great communication and prompt.
I have spoken/chatted to the owner on several occasions over the past 5 years or so. He is very rude and unhelpful, 100% of the time.
Hi Anna, thanks for the "anonymous" review. You got me curious so I did some digging and read through all of our previous conversations via email and live chat. The tone of your review made it sound like you've been dealing with some really nasty people here namely me the owner 🀯 uhhohh

But, after reading through everything and sifting through all of your praise and thanks for the prints we've done for you In the past, I can only assume it's the last print we did for you and we emailed you asking to please resend the file so we could have a squizz and look at reprinting it for you but no reply πŸ€”

Anyway, I think we both know the truth despite your damning harsh criticism. All the best.

Cheers
Shane
Great service, quick turn around and fantastic quality
Incredibly friendly service, Shane and the team always go above and beyond to help out. The quality of the prints are always spot on.
Great quick service
Great prints, printer was more than happy to chat to me and explain anything i didnt understand. will return
Ink FX Printing is rated 4.89 based on 204 reviews