Ink FX Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ink FX Printing
Read Ink FX Printing Reviews
Always easy to deal with and happy to help in every way possible. Quality work
Great results and turnaround time.
The printing was quite fuzzy on the slates and pixelated. I have ordered slate prints before and they were printed differently to these. I did supply high res files but unfortunately my client picked up the graininess straight away and I won't be ordering these again. Turnaround time was great.
HI Diana, thanks for your review. We do agree with you and the Slate product will no longer be available within a week or so. We've had a bad batch of them and we can't guarantee the quality of the print given the product. We can on the Metal (Aluminium HD Metal prints), canvases or paper prints. But the slates are different. Thanks again for your honest feedback which helps us too. Kindly Shane
Super quick and great quality large format prints. My Aluminium and paper prints have turned out spectacularly
Great quaility - Looking forward to more. Shane and the guys are great!
Perfect as always
amazing work!!!! love the quality and profe
First time I've ordered a print on aluminium and I'm blown away! Print is gorgeous and the turnaround time was so quick. Very impressed!
Quality and speed as also. Great work InkFx
Canvas and frame are of very good quality! Would like to see what the metal print looks like
A+ Great fast service
The products I ordered were of the highest quality and exceeded my expectations. The service exceptional. I will have no hesitation to recommend Ink FX to anyone looking at getting any printing done.
Absolutely stunning. Very impressed with the quality of the print.
My latest aluminium HD print arrived and the quality and WOW factor are outstanding as I have come to expect from Ink Fx Printing. Their service is second to none.
Ink FX Printing 5 star review on 21st December 2020
Incredible! everyone comments how beautiful our prints look
Beautiful quality of aluminium print photo. Float mount looks great. Efficient service.
I have always found the process of getting my prints from ink fx simple and efficient. From product selection through to delivery there is never a problem and the product is outstanding!
Fantastic quality
Good coatume service and the canvas is well printed
Shane is the best in the business
Ink FX Printing is rated 4.89 based on 262 reviews