Ink FX Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ink FX Printing
Read Ink FX Printing Reviews
This is our second batch of canvas prints we have ordered - and we continue to be impressed, but the quality and speediness of delivery. Thanks Shane and team! :)
Unreal! Thanks for the great feedback!
awesome customer service great range of products cant wait to see my prints will be using these guys again
Thanks Hayden ;) Love it mate.
Awesome customers service! They always take the time to call me when my prints are ready for pick up. Love the quality of my canvas and prints, Thank you InkFx.
Thank you Clare! :) love your work and a pleasure printing your work.
Shane and the team at ink Fx have by far the best quality and service for all my printing purposes in my newborn photography business. Their metal prints are award winning for a reason, they’re simply stunning!
THANK YOU WinniandMini You made our day!!!
Inkfx’s web site is very straight ford and a pleasure to use. Their prints (I’ve ordered the aluminium prints) are sensational as is Ink customer service. A great company to deal with.
We got our pictures printed on aluminium and they look incredible like its printed on glass, couldn't be happier
Unreal! Thanks for the feedback Melinda! :)
Awesome quality, definitely impressed and will use again, thank you.
Thank you!
InkFx produces the finest print quality.
The guys are a pleasure to work with and strive to meet all expectations for the photographer as much as the client receiving the prints. Thanks InkFx, I cant recommend you highly enough. 5star service and quality.
Thanks Richard, much appreciated!
Very happy with the print and service, you wont be disappointed!
Being a photographer I am always anxious when I have to send my prints away to get printed. After following Inkfx fb page for 12mths and the Aluminium 2nds sale came up I jumped at the chance to try Inkfx, aluminium prints and have the chance to build up my display merchandise. I am over the moon with the quality, and I am looking hard to see why they are 2nds, the fast turn around and quality is fantastic and I can't wait for my clients to order their aluminium prints and be as over the moon as I am. Thank you so much Shane and the Inkfx team you are fantastic and wouldn't hesitate to recommend you.
Just received my 20x60inch aluminium HD panorama and WOW!!!!! Cannot believe how good my image looks, how clear and crisp the printing is and the colour reproduction is exactly how it looked on my computer. So glad I trusted inkfx to print this image - will definitely be my go to choice for all my printing.
Unreal, thank you for the great feedback!
Hi Shane cheers for the HD metal print it looks awesome, even better than I'd imagine the colours are so sharp, definitely be getting another one in the future :+1:
Awesome, thank you for the feedback!
Shane and the team work so hard to provide a wonderful service, customer care is outstanding as well as their work ethic. Amazing high quality products that are second to none
THANK YOU!!
5 stars all the way! Excellent service, great quality and really fast service! Would recommend to anyone!
THANK YOU!
awesome print job & on slate tiles! what a great idea!!
Thanks Julia
Hd
Prints look great and on time
Simi, thank you!!
Not over the moon or in love with my photo canvas from InkFX at all. As I opted for the ’trust me to crop' the picture and provided comment, requesting a viewing or general communication about the picture quality to the size canvas selected. However there was no communication, the canvas was dispatched the very next day, with no option to view before printing and there has been no cropping at all done to the picture, I’m very disappointed. I chose this service thinking it would be a professional personalised service, resulting in a product my family and I loved, particularly for the cost and how wrong I was!
Great experience dealing with Shane and brilliant print he made for us
Thank you Jarrod :) great working with you.
I have had several canvas & metal products from InkFX & everything has been of top quality & they look amazing too - with wonderful service from the team. I have wasted $$ on an inferior product till I found Shane & his great products - 10 stars!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
Ink FX Printing is rated 4.89 based on 201 reviews