Ink FX Printing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ink FX Printing
Read Ink FX Printing Reviews
I recently had my first prints done by InkFX Printing and WOW!.. Fantastic work by the InkFX team. Initially I had a little hiccup but Shane himself rang me and it was sorted straight away. Fast reliable service and I cannot thank the InkFX Team enough! Will definitely be ordering some more work very soon. Thankyou guys
Thanks Peter :)
Thank you for solving a problem of delivery in great manner and speed. Great service! Best wishes, Aga @ The Fitzroys Photography
Thank you Aga! :)
INK FX WERE AWESOME! COULDN'T BE ANY HAPPIER WITH THEM. THEY FAST TRACKED MY ORDER AS I WAS IN A HURRY AND DID SO WITHOUT ANY HASSLES. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!
Awesome! Thank you for your feedback! :)
Hi, I love your work and find your website comprehensive and very informative but feel it could be just a little "slicker" without compromising the feel of "good old fashioned quality service by someone who cares". Has the site been optimised for viewing on a mobile phone … this may not be where most people find you … but it's hot lots of people find things these days. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the review. You should actually try our products too Kazbah33!! ;) YES! our site is mobile optimized for mobile.
I ordered some Canvas, Aluminium HD and Slate Prints from Ink FX. Absolutely amazing, I was so impressed with the turn out and can't wait to offer prints to my clients. They also had such a fast turn around, which is always a bonus! Great customer service and very helpful!
Thanks so much Natalie! :)
Shane and the team are fantastic to work with and provide a speedy service. The products are next level and I will definitely be using InkFX again in the future!
Thank you so much!
Before finding Shane I was unhappy with all the prints i'd ever bought. Now I'm always surprised by how good my prints look. The colours are always so vibrant and my clients are very happy.
After using a couple of different companies I am SO stoked to have found you. The quality of the first print I ordered was amazing. The colours rich and image sharp (even blown up huge). My client is so happy so thank you! Your staff were very helpful and friendly and called me to let me know my print was ready the same day I submitted it. Very impressed by the product quality and customer service. Will definitely be ordering again from you.
Awesome! Thanks so much for the kind review!
The printing guy that I spoke to was so helpful, steered me in the right direction and hoped me avoid a possible printing disaster. Its great to see that even though you’ve got much bigger, you still have time for great service.
Thanks so much!! :) really appreciate your feedback
Great service
Thank you!
Just had 3 photo printed on Canson RAG Photographique 310gsm paper. I'm very happy with the quality of printing done. I will be returning to have more done.
Great! Thanks Andrew :) Really appreciate the feedback.
Very quick turn around, awesome quality! Just One of my photos had a face half chopped off .
Hi Joshua, thanks for the review. The slate product is a bit of a unique beast in that it has the jaded / inconsistent edges and we have to print each image with bleed to ensure that it covers the whole slate. In some cases it can mean that you'll have anything close to the edges going over the edge. Not something you'd get on normal photos, canvas, framed prints or metal. Appreciate the feedback though! :) Thank you.
Recently received my first canvas order...very impressed. Superb quality and packaging was exceptional (very important when shipping half way across the country).
Thanks for the great review Grant! :) Much appreciated!! :)
Superb job. I was super happy with the result and the birthday boy loved his present. Thank you so much.
Awesome!! Thanks for the review! :)
Been to many other printers close to me, they are very average and colour correction is just not there, Shane and the team at ink fx have been doing the best prints I’ve seen. Despite I have to get it delivered, it is very much worth it. You pay for what you get, is all I can say.
Thank you so much!!! Really appreciate it and looking forward to printing many more for you.
Absolutely LOVE my Aluminium HD print of my image :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: AMAZING quality! Definitely reccomend INK FX PRINTING for Aluminium prints :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: 10/10 service
Thank you for the beautiful review!! :) Really appreciate it.
These guys do amazing work. Quality products and service
Thank you!! :)
Perfect thanks
Just loved loved my prints. Excellent service and the whole experience was fantastic. Getting ready to print my next set. Thank you
Awesome! Thanks for the feedback. ;)
Absolutely amazing quality!