In-Pulse CPR Reviews

of reviewers recommend In-Pulse CPR
Read In-Pulse CPR Reviews

About In-Pulse CPR:

In-Pulse CPR offers American Heart CPR and First Aid classes across Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Florida. We feel our instructors are some of most gifted presenters across the country. Our goal is to provide the best possible CPR class experience possible. My name is Mollie Bowman. I am the training center coordinator and owner. I strive for complete satisfaction from all who attend one of our classes.

877-226-7311

mollie@inpulsecpr.com

Corporate Office
In-Pulse CPR, Inc
21225 Hi Ho Ln
Spring Hill, FL 34610

One of the best CPR classes I have ever taken. Shad was the instructor and he was entertaining as he was going over everything and he was giving us real life scenarios as he was going through the lesson.
He was amazing, can’t wait to take him again in about 2 years
Got all the important information and practice
The training at In-Pulse CPR is superior to many CPR trainings that I have received in the past. The equipment is clean and adequate, and the class sizes are good for learning. The train or is knowledgeable and answers everyone’s questions in such a kind professional manner. I will only renew my BLS with In-Pulse!
Best CPR class ever, I actually learned and can remember. Great work!
Excellent
The teacher was fun and knowledgeable, I learned a lot and had a good time.
Very good , and engaging class .
Very quick and thorough
Instructor went very fast. Since I’m a visual learner I would have appreciated video guidance.
Our instructor was great! Our entire group was welcomed and made to feel comfortable! As far as teaching, our instructor was packed with knowledge and very willing to pass on this knowledge! The best BLS class I have ever participated in!
Excellent class
Excellent
I was very happy with my instructors. Thank you so much. Sincerely Misook choi
Concise and professional CPR training
The instructor was great. Knowledgeable and hands on instruction. I would recommend this course to anyone.
The instructor was awesome, made the learning process very enjoyable, hands on, and fun!
Very nice and understanding
Instructor was great, very thorough and helpful.
The instructor went above and beyond to make sure you understand the material that is being presented.
Instructor was amazing! Was really informative and made the class fun and interesting so that we wouldnt feel bored and tired for the night class. Really appreciate the instructor for taking her time to answer all questions and helping me to feel comfortable and confident about cpr. Look forward to renewing my bls provider cpr when i have to!
In-Pulse CPR is rated 4.83 based on 522 reviews