In-Pulse CPR Reviews

of reviewers recommend In-Pulse CPR
Read In-Pulse CPR Reviews

About In-Pulse CPR:

In-Pulse CPR offers American Heart CPR and First Aid classes across Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Florida. We feel our instructors are some of most gifted presenters across the country. Our goal is to provide the best possible CPR class experience possible. My name is Mollie Bowman. I am the training center coordinator and owner. I strive for complete satisfaction from all who attend one of our classes.

877-226-7311

mollie@inpulsecpr.com

Corporate Office
In-Pulse CPR, Inc
21225 Hi Ho Ln
Spring Hill, FL 34610

One of the best CPR classes I have ever taken. Shad was the instructor and he was entertaining as he was going over everything and he was giving us real life scenarios as he was going through the lesson.
Very great thank you
Wonderful instructor.
The class moved at a good pace and accommodated both novice and experienced healthcare workers.
Very Good Training Class
Great teaching
I got a lot out of the class. All were nurses or in the health field but me. I was learning because of my new granddaughter. I felt the instructor was professional and friendly and explained everything we needed to know. We practiced on the dummies and it was quite an experience to learn such an important thing the proper way.
Very thorough instructor
It was very useful and the instructor did a goof job at teaching
Very informative. He used real-life examples which is always helpful for me. He did a nice job of leading a class of those new to CPR and those who were renewing their certification. Our instructor also got us out early because of icy/snow warnings for later that evening. This worked well for me who was renewing my certification; I hope the newbies did not feel rushed.
Very thorough.
Great staff!! I have been doing my CPR training thru Inpulse for a few years now. I highly recommend!
Instructor kept things interesting and fresh
Great and thorough and a good use of time!
Good course . I just didn’t appreciate the fact that I was put to the spotlight because I’m a nurse practitioner. I didn’t like that the pressure was put on me to lead the group scenarios just because I have my ARNP degree. I am in the class to refresh my knowledge with BLS just like everyone else.
He was amazing, can’t wait to take him again in about 2 years
Got all the important information and practice
The training at In-Pulse CPR is superior to many CPR trainings that I have received in the past. The equipment is clean and adequate, and the class sizes are good for learning. The train or is knowledgeable and answers everyone’s questions in such a kind professional manner. I will only renew my BLS with In-Pulse!
Best CPR class ever, I actually learned and can remember. Great work!
Excellent
The teacher was fun and knowledgeable, I learned a lot and had a good time.
In-Pulse CPR is rated 4.82 based on 536 reviews