In-Pulse CPR Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend In-Pulse CPR

About In-Pulse CPR: In-Pulse CPR offers American Heart CPR and First Aid classes across Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Florida. We feel our instructors are some of most gifted presenters across the country. Our goal is to provide the best possible CPR class experience possible. My name is Mollie Bowman. I am the training center coordinator and owner. I strive for complete satisfaction from all who attend one of our classes.

877-226-7311

mollie@inpulsecpr.com

Corporate Office
In-Pulse CPR, Inc
21225 Hi Ho Ln
Spring Hill, FL 34610

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I have been a nurse for over 30 years so have redone CPR training many many times. I can honestly say this was the most fun that I have ever had in a CPR class."
"Jess was awesome. Great class"
"The instructor were superb, don't change a thing. Keep up the good work, I'll recommend others to take the class. Thanks"
"Jess was a great teacher and made the class fun!"
"I have been renewing my CPR for 17 years through CentraCare; this was my first Pulse class. It was BY FAR the BEST CPR class I’ve been to. Very informative and learned things Iwas never taught before. The o my downfall was our mannequin didn’t work 100% but that’s really ok!"
"Great class,instructor was a great teacher. I was nervous at first going in but quickly felt comfortable."
"The instructor was fabulous! Full of energy and explained things thoroughly."
"I needed to be CPR certified for the nursing program that I plan to enroll in this year. I googled CPR classes near me and found In-Pulse CPR. After taking the course, I'm glad that I did. The class was great with just the right amount of students. We were able to work together in small groups, which was very helpful to me as it can be a bit intimidating when working on your own. By working in small groups, we could help each other and give one another constructive feedback. Our instructor was knowledgeable too. He was easy to understand and follow. He made sure to answer every question that students had asked and demonstrated each skill, while explaining why he was doing what he was doing. He was patient and encouraging. I thoroughly enjoyed the class, while learning some real lifesaving skills, Thanks again!"
"Great instructor"
"- It was easy to register online for the course. - The classroom in general was too small. There wasn’t room to get on the floor when it was time to practice our hands on skills with the manikins. - the instructor was friendly and knowledgeable - Wish there was another instructor to help assist, given the class size - Wish there more time was given to practice the skills. - Also, wish that at the end of the course, like the written portion, the skills portion had to be tested out. I feel like that’s a very important piece in this course."
Hello Kristin - We at In-Pulse require all our students to spend adequate time to demonstrate their CPR skills on a manikin in front of an instructor as required by the AHA. Since it sounds like this didn't happen at your class I have already reached out to the instructor as to why to determine if he will need additional training. In-Pulse CPR strives to offer the best class experience possible. As to the size of the class, we had a website glitch that caused that class to get much larger than we would normally allow. Since this class was on a Monday morning, that website glitch went unnoticed as our office is closed over a weekend. This caught us under-staffed and over capacity. I am sorry. I will be reaching out to you privately as well.
"Instructor was an excellent presenter -- very concise, knowledgeable and made the class interesting! Her nickname was Smelly!!!"
"love the very practical approach to the course. great real life senarios shared"
"I have attended many classes over the years, and this class was hands down the best class I ever attended. The instructor made everyone feel comfortable and wanted everyone to pass, and was very interesting . Loved it ! Thanks"
"Very informative and to the point with no wasted time."
"The class was very concise and informative. The instructor was attentive, knowledgeable and friendly."
"Instructor Terry Bowman was excellent!"
"Our instructor Tiffany was great . She was informative and made the class enjoyable."
"would of been nice to have more time given to go over the questions for those that like to take notes..."
"Nancy has a way of bringing training to life. She has update many of her slides and asks questions or tell stories as we go. She has an amazing amount of knowledge that she shares with everyone. During the blood born pathogens part, she had us mock taking off a glove without touching the 'fake' blood. With CPR we practiced all the steps, then we went thru placing placing the pads on with the defibrillator, etc. Nancy makes it very interesting."
"Very straightforward, easy to follow and kind of fun!"
"Can you please send me my certification card. I accidentally hit the delete button and I can’t get it to come back. Thank you so much. I really enjoy the class. I learned a lot..... My last name is Shoemaker."
Hello. You can visit the American Heart My E-Card webpage to view and reprint your certification at

It will ask you a few questions to locate your card. If you have any issues please contact our office during our business hours and we would love to help.
In-Pulse CPR is rated 4.80 based on 251 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access