In-Pulse CPR Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend In-Pulse CPR

About In-Pulse CPR: In-Pulse CPR offers American Heart CPR and First Aid classes across Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Florida. We feel our instructors are some of most gifted presenters across the country. Our goal is to provide the best possible CPR class experience possible. My name is Mollie Bowman. I am the training center coordinator and owner. I strive for complete satisfaction from all who attend one of our classes.

877-226-7311

mollie@inpulsecpr.com

Corporate Office
In-Pulse CPR, Inc
21225 Hi Ho Ln
Spring Hill, FL 34610

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I believe that this has been my 3rd time taking CPR with In-pulse. I have bragged about your program to other nurses that I work with, and they have taken the class as well. I recently had my daughter with me- her first ever CPR course- and she loved it!! I will continue to shout your praises and take CPR with you!!!"
"Great instructor and every step of cpr explained very well and easy to understand...Terry Bowman was my instructor for the second time and he does his job very well."
"i feel confident in what i need to do"
"always a great experience"
"The instructor was good and knew what he was teaching. I arrived 15 minutes late and being returned because of that. I was taking cpr class for past 10 years and missing little bit of the class was not a big deal to me. Then I rescheduled the class for next day and canceled all of my other things. I think that was unnecessary. And even though I didn’t take a big deal, I have seen another student who was late for 25 minutes the next class and joined the class without question."
"I had a great experience in this class . Love the teachers . I would recommend you guys and will be renewing my card next time with impulse. You were fast with the cards . Great experience and knowledgeable class"
"Great class to renew BLS for healthcare providers."
"I enjoyed the class."
"Content seemed general, less detailed than I recall courses I’ve taken in the past. Instructor was good. The content followed the Inpulse syllabus, not a reflection of the instructor. It was a very basic course."
"The instructor Mike was awesome. Very knowledgeable, nice light humor and very approachable for any questions."
"Excellent info, great instructor. I learned new things Thank you"
"This course was without a doubt the best CPR course I've taken in my 36 years in practice. No nonsense, straight forward, common sense and interactive. Tiffany was terrific!"
"Great instructor. Very thorough, but also to the point."
"Great program. Our instructor Terry was very knowledgeable and conducted class efficiently."
"Best instructor ever teaching the class..Made it fun and kept the class engaged learning cpr."
"Concise information that was easily applied. Engaging presenter."
"The instructor was very knowledgeable. I’ve taken cpr classes many times but her approach is very effective"
"Very Informative. Inpulse was recommended to me by a friend. I will be coming back in 2 years to renew."
"The teachers at this class were thorough. I really gained more than sufficient knowledge from attending this class through In-pulse CPR. Thank you so much. Roselyn"
"Our instructor was amazing!"
"Excellent class. Instructor is great. I appreciate the email reminders when I am due to renew."
In-Pulse CPR is rated 4.79 based on 360 reviews