In-Pulse CPR Reviews

of reviewers recommend In-Pulse CPR
Read In-Pulse CPR Reviews

About In-Pulse CPR:

In-Pulse CPR offers American Heart CPR and First Aid classes across Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Florida. We feel our instructors are some of most gifted presenters across the country. Our goal is to provide the best possible CPR class experience possible. My name is Mollie Bowman. I am the training center coordinator and owner. I strive for complete satisfaction from all who attend one of our classes.

877-226-7311

mollie@inpulsecpr.com

Corporate Office
In-Pulse CPR, Inc
21225 Hi Ho Ln
Spring Hill, FL 34610

One of the best CPR classes I have ever taken. Shad was the instructor and he was entertaining as he was going over everything and he was giving us real life scenarios as he was going through the lesson.
Great class! Kept me awake, even though it was past my bedtime!
Quick and easy, great instructor
The course was well explained and proper tools for practice. The teacher was amazing and made the entire experience phenomenal.
Tiffany has been my instructor for the last two CPR classes with you. I love her! I always come back to In-Pulse CPR! Great instructors, excellent locations and time availability. Your program allows me the greatest opportunity to fulfill my responsibilities to my employer AND flexibility to work into my busy life schedule. Thanks In-Pulse!
The instructor was very rude. Calling people out for being late to class when they could have had a good reason. Besides we were all adults who were there for renew of CPR and the class was paid for. No reason for him to treat some of us like children.
Jennifer- I appreciate your candid comments. Maybe the instructor could have used some better flare when dealing with late students which will be addressed. We are always looking at ways to improve so thank you for making us aware.
It was a wonderful experience taking my CPR class through Inpulse. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing to fulfill CPR training. You'll walk out of the class feeling prepared.
Great instructor...felt very comfortable and was very informative!
Very fun class,a really good learning experience
Great class with lots of personality! It was one a the best BLS classes I’ve taken!
Nice work
Great class
They do a great job!
Class was well organized and the material was easy to understand.
It was fun a great experience. Instructor was very knowledgeable
Great hands on experience! So glad that I took this class!
The instructor was awesome. She made the training fun and educational. I have since recommended her class to others
The class was informative, interesting, and fun.
Information was very helpful. And demonstrations was very good.
Nice instructor. Lot of knowledge and fun teaching.
It was a great course.