In-Pulse CPR Reviews

of reviewers recommend In-Pulse CPR
Read In-Pulse CPR Reviews

About In-Pulse CPR:

In-Pulse CPR offers American Heart CPR and First Aid classes across Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Florida. We feel our instructors are some of most gifted presenters across the country. Our goal is to provide the best possible CPR class experience possible. My name is Mollie Bowman. I am the training center coordinator and owner. I strive for complete satisfaction from all who attend one of our classes.

877-226-7311

mollie@inpulsecpr.com

Corporate Office In-Pulse CPR, Inc 21225 Hi Ho LnSpring Hill, FL 34610

One of the best CPR classes I have ever taken. Shad was the instructor and he was entertaining as he was going over everything and he was giving us real life scenarios as he was going through the lesson.
Efficient understanding
Super polite
I spoke with someone named Jackie to help register me with an appointment for CPR classes. She was extremely helpful and kind and speaking with her was a wonderful experience.
Good customer service
Training was well done by Ruth. She was clear & very supportive. The only other thing I might have wanted would be for the class to also include basic first aid.
Hi Darla!
Thank you for the great review. We do offer first aid classes that you can take along with our BLS class, or just on its own. We would be happy to help you get into a class. :)
Course provided me with all the information I needed. Instructor was awesome!!
Justin was GREAT! I can honestly say in my 20 years of doing CPR he was the best, the class was very informational, yet super fun!!!
I had some challenges, however it was informative.
They are awesome! Convenient, good class size, detail-oriented and you work in groups so you do not feel uncomfortable or out of place.
Very easy process to set up!
In-pulse cpr was so wonderful in helping me get into a skills class very last minute and kind and helpful through the entire registration process!
Class was enjoyable. The instructor was very knowledgeable, & she made the class fun!
I was helped by a woman named Jackie and she was extremely helpful and kind. Thank you Jackie for your help and for your wishes in my success in school!
Thank you for your kind words Jordan! I am so glad your experience with us was positive. That is what we strive for with all of our students.
Very helpful 👍
The customer service representative that assisted me was very helpful and pleasant.
Easy to register, convenient locations, good class, good instructor. My employer has divided CPR class into three different phases at three different locations. It's free but it's a hassle and my time is worth getting it done one time in one place
Good class - very organized - nice setting and good instructor for the class.
It was a valuable learning experience and I would recommend it to everyone.
The professor was impeccable and motivating!
Kind staff and efficient!
I have nothing but great things to say about InPulse for our CPR certification needs. We have used their services for the past year and a half; and the instructors are awesome; and, anytime I have had to contact Administrative services for assistance, they are always "johnny on the spot" with their responsiveness! I would recommend them to everyone!

GREAT JOB Inpulse!!