In-Pulse CPR Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend In-Pulse CPR

About In-Pulse CPR: In-Pulse CPR offers American Heart CPR and First Aid classes across Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Florida. We feel our instructors are some of most gifted presenters across the country. Our goal is to provide the best possible CPR class experience possible. My name is Mollie Bowman. I am the training center coordinator and owner. I strive for complete satisfaction from all who attend one of our classes.

877-226-7311

mollie@inpulsecpr.com

Corporate Office
In-Pulse CPR, Inc
21225 Hi Ho Ln
Spring Hill, FL 34610

Click Here
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I believe that this has been my 3rd time taking CPR with In-pulse. I have bragged about your program to other nurses that I work with, and they have taken the class as well. I recently had my daughter with me- her first ever CPR course- and she loved it!! I will continue to shout your praises and take CPR with you!!!"
"Excellent learning environment"
"Every re-certification I only search where InPulse is offering sessions. The consistency of instructor, Mike, is the main reason why. See you in 2021!"
"I thought the material, and our instructor was easy to understand, and knowledgeable. I enjoyed the class."
"Very professional —appreciate Saturday hours"
"Very good class that was accessible and hands-on."
"Awesome instructor, Tiffany Gardner!"
"Shad was an excellent instructor"
"The instructor was great and right to the point."
"Everybody did such an incredible job instructing the entire course. Everybody was kind, very on point with all information within the course."
"Very informed Instructor. Subject material taught in a manner that every one could easily follow and comprehend. Well worth my time."
"This is my second class with In-pulse CPR. Great, informative instructor. Easy to understand the information being taught."
"Terry was very informative and knowledgeable. Keep up the great work. The class went by very fast."
"Enjoyed the Instructor. Informative class, and adequate hands on practice time."
"My instructor is literally the best everyone needs her to teach them."
"It was the best BLS class i have ever taken"
"Amazing trainer,"
"Instructor was knowledgeable and made the class fun"
"The instructor was fabulous! It had been years since I was certified and a lot has changed. The instructor explained the changes and the reasons behind them. I took the course with my son and he found the course very informative. His first time being certified and said he wishes he had done sooner. A great instructor makes a huge difference!"
"It was very informative , concise and practical"
"I definitely recommend the CPR class through in-pulse. I really likes that it is family owned (plus AHA approved). The instructor was amazing! He kept the class fun and interesting! I learned so much better in this class than any other class I have attended, and I have been CPR certified since 2002! The instructor is a paramedic, which i feel made a huge difference! Hearing about different scenarios and how they were handled. I recommend In-Pulse 10/10 times. I have no complaints with the experience i had! Thank you In-Pulse! I am CPR re-certified and confident wit it! 😊"
In-Pulse CPR is rated 4.81 based on 409 reviews