InsuranceMarket.ae™ Reviews

Read InsuranceMarket.ae™ Reviews
i find better offers
Not quick on responding
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
I requested the quotations on 16 FEB 2020. Till now no quotations sent.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Didn't get the best offer.. Found it somewhere esle.
Dear Jerome,

We appreciate you taking the time and sharing your concerns with us and would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Upon further investigation, we found that your motor insurance inquiry for BMW 116i 2014 model was assigned to one of our advisors, Ms. Jezaeth on 16th February 2020. As per our records, the advisor has sent comparison quotes from different insurance providers (AXA, RSA and Qatar Insurance).

Upon receiving the Registration Card, the advisor did referred the case to the underwriters of the insurance company and got an approval for AED 1197 Including VAT. The intention of the advisor was to assist you by providing the best possible deal and offered a discounted premium as well.

We truly apologize for the inconvenience caused and we have already given stern feedback to the concerned advisor.

As a company, our objective is to provide you the most value for money by quoting the best insurance companies in the market and to offer you our fast track claims service by assigning a dedicated claims manager to assist you throughout the claim process.

Unit Head - Quality Assurance
No one bother to send me invoice to proceed and it’s been so strange
Dear Muhammad,

We really appreciate that you have given us a chance to prove our core belief in providing exceptional service to our customers and would like to thank for purchasing from InsuranceMarket.ae!

Upon further investigation, we found that your motor insurance inquiry for Honda Civic 2010 model was assigned to one of our advisors, Mr. Samson on 16th February 2020. The advisor has provided the premium for Third Party Insurance from different insurance providers (AXA, Noortakaful and Tokio Marine) on the same day.

Please note that it's not our usual standard process and we do understand the urgency of your inquiry.

We are truly apologetic for the delayed response and rest assured we have given stern feedback to the advisor to ensure it is not repeated in the future.

We would like to thank you once again for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Our aspiration is to keep you as one of our most valued clients, and we hope to serve you better in subsequent times.

Unit Head - Quality Assurance
I got only two calls and the insurance providers asked details and they are yet to come back with quotes
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
As already shared on my google review, it took so long to get my quotes and the team was not very responsive when I followed up. But the worst was the coercive behavior of the agent who said “i hope you will close with me because i spent the whole day on your quote”. I could have closed with you because the difference was so small and you offered benefits. However after this lack of professionalism I decided not to proceed.
Dear Lays,

The emails you received is a system generated emails from our Marketing Team highlighting the perks and benefits that you will get if you will purchase insurance with us, a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) relating to insurance, and an introductory email letting you know that we appreciate your business and for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Upon further investigation, we found that your motor insurance inquiry for BMW 420I 2015 model was assigned to one of our advisors, Mr. Talib on 11th February 2020.We have identified that the advisor did contact you the next day 12th February 2020. As per our records, the advisor has sent comparison quotes from different insurance providers (AXA, Oman Insurance and RSA).

Upon receiving the signed Broker’s Appointment Letter, the advisor did referred the case to the underwriters of the insurance company and got an approval for AED 1995 Including VAT. The intention of the advisor was to assist you by providing the best possible deal and offered a discounted premium as well.

Moreover, we use different platforms to reach our market and we strive to make ourselves known throughout the whole of the U.A.E as this is the vision that the company upholds, through the means of these advertisements.

We at InsuranceMarket.ae strive hard to meet our client’s expectations and your valuable feedback is considered. Rest assured, we will work on improving our process so that we can serve our clients better. Hope we get a chance to make amends and serve you again in the future by providing a better experience.

Unit Head - Quality Assurance
Never received my quote via email as requested. Rep only interested in calling and pestering me. Lost me as a customer because of this poor service.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Took almost two days to get back to me with a quote. I had already bought my car insurance with another company by then.
Dear Islam,

Upon further investigation, we found that your motor insurance inquiry for Toyota Camry 2015 model was assigned to one of our advisors, Mr. Jaichandran on 10th February 2020. We have identified that the advisor did contacted you the next day however you already purchased the insurance from elsewhere.

We apologize for the delayed in sending the motor insurance quotes and we have given a stern feedback to the advisor to ensure it is not repeated in the future.

Rest assured we have taken the necessary action at our end and the issue is resolved.

We at InsuranceMarket.ae strive hard to meet our client’s expectations and will work on improving our process so that we can serve our clients better. Hope we get a chance to make amends and serve you again in the future by providing a better experience.

Unit Head - Quality Assurance
Poor insurance quotations and response.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
The price you brought to me regarding my inquiry was higher than what I got from other insurance company ,
I have an evidence.

You gave me : 850Aed
Other company : 760 Aed

Regards
Hassan alkhuzaimi
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
The response email after I requested a quote was too late. By the time I got a response, I had my insurance done from another online supplier already.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
No update on the quotation even after mail and telephone followup.
Too long to reply
Awaiting quotes
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
No follow up.. no answer for the calls
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

We really appreciate that you have given us a chance to prove our core belief in providing exceptional service to our customers and would like to thank for inquiring with us.

We are glad that the advisor was able to assist you with your motor insurance renewal and has provided the best possible deal. Thank you for purchasing from InsuranceMarket.ae!

Upon further investigation, we have identified that you have inquired with us for your motor insurance on 03rd February 2020.

As per our records, the advisor has sent the motor insurance renewal quotes from different providers (AXA, RSA, OIC and Noor Takaful) on the same day.

The advisor has tried contacting on you 08th February 2020 and sent an email follow up as well.

We are truly apologetic for any inconvenience caused and rest assured we have given stern feedback to the advisor to ensure it is not repeated in the future.

too late the replay
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Not competitively priced and requires action to follow up on requests.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
It takes too long for your people to get back to the customer. I gave up eventually and went back my original Insurance agent.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
As promised i didnt get the best rates and found better rates from a different company and went ahead with it
InsuranceMarket.ae™ is rated 4.29 based on 2,259 reviews