InsuranceMarket.ae™ Reviews

of reviewers recommend InsuranceMarket.ae™
Read InsuranceMarket.ae™ Reviews
I normally do not write reviews, but as I had such a great experience with insurancemarket.ae and my senior sales advisor Mr. Muhammad Faisal, I can only praise the work and support I have received to insure my car. I have recently moved to Dubai and decided to acquire a car and Mr. Faisal made insuring the vehicle easy, quick and cheap with all features i requested. I would recommend their service anytime. Thank you Mr. Faissl and thank you InsuranceMarkrt.ae Neil Allavena
Thanks Neil!
Excellent
(Car Insurance) - Posted 6 hours ago
Very helpful and nice experience...
(Car Insurance) - Posted 8 hours ago
Good. Minimum 10 characters. :)
(Car Insurance) - Posted 10 hours ago
Reasonable charges for old car.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 10 hours ago
Prices are incapable
(Car Insurance) - Posted 12 hours ago
Other websites like yallacompare.com are getting back with the quotes in a time of 15 mins and they're also a minimum of 200 AED cheaper. Not going to use insurancemarket.ae again. You guys need to buck up what you are doing!
(Car Insurance) - Posted 12 hours ago
They told me it was the best deal, only to find out after I signed that it cost me 440 more than another offer 5 mins later. Also kept saying my documents were blurry, when clearly it was from their end that the issue was, but held the process up for hrs longer than needed.
Good service
(Car Insurance) - Posted 13 hours ago
It was not as fast as expressed. I would rather have the quote sent to me via email within 24 hrs instead of a person calling me & then having a quote sent a day later.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 15 hours ago
It's v good services
(Car Insurance) - Posted 17 hours ago
InsuranceMarket has a great team, they are very quick in replying and providing support, as well as taking the time to explain and clarify to the customer anything that is not clear.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 19 hours ago
Its was amazing. Team is so nice and responsive. Give good deals and comparisons.
Thanks Muhammad!
i find better offers
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
Good interaction and quick professional service by Mr Jaichandran...
Thank you!
Thank you!
good price Excellent contact Fast process Thank you
Thanks Hasan!
Yashas was very good in getting deal and very professional service with lot of patience and customer satisfaction.
Thanks Rafay!
Not quick on responding
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
I requested the quotations on 16 FEB 2020. Till now no quotations sent.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 day ago
Very fast service. Had a phone call to confirm the car and received a quote very fast . Great price also. Would recommend giving them a shout.
Thanks Simon!
Didn't get the best offer.. Found it somewhere esle.
InsuranceMarket.ae™ is rated 4.18 based on 1,027 reviews