InsuranceMarket.ae™ Reviews

of reviewers recommend InsuranceMarket.ae™
Read InsuranceMarket.ae™ Reviews
I normally do not write reviews, but as I had such a great experience with insurancemarket.ae and my senior sales advisor Mr. Muhammad Faisal, I can only praise the work and support I have received to insure my car. I have recently moved to Dubai and decided to acquire a car and Mr. Faisal made insuring the vehicle easy, quick and cheap with all features i requested. I would recommend their service anytime. Thank you Mr. Faissl and thank you InsuranceMarkrt.ae Neil Allavena
Thanks Neil!
very nice customer services that guy who make the insurance was following up with me around one year he was very patient with me.. i think his name Elton..and the best thing that he is very accurate of giving the information and very fast services ..... as i know how important these things because also for my work the priority is for customer satisfaction...please thank him on behalf of me.
Thanks Mahmoud!
Angelo, my agent, was very responsive and not putting pressure on me, like generally happens with insurance that they manage to call you up to 10 times per day. Always ready to give me clarification on my doubts when I had some. Online payment and documents updated into the system very fast. Good experience and I would recommend insurance market of course.
Thanks Simona!
Great interaction, guidance and execution.
Thanks Philipp!
Good organization and it will help the customers with competitive premium rates.
Thanks Annamalai!
Quick service and reasonable price for old and new cars
Thanks Noura!
Best rate for all type of insurance and very professional staff
Thanks Adnan!
Very impressed with such good pricing and options of various insurance provider. Your staff Piyush Singh went above and beyond to get the insurance sorted for our in just an hour and was very professional, efficient and helpful. We will surely be using only InsuranceMarket.ae in future.
Thanks Robert!
The advisers snd customer care respected my all request and easy solved it so to the customer behaviour are good
Thank you!
The serves was great and fast and reasonabl
Thanks Hesham!
Good price along with good service
Thanks Khaled!
They helped me find a very competitively-priced insurance provider.
Thanks Amirul!
Great service
Fast and effective. Thank you
Thanks Bibiane!
Excellent customer service. Fast and reliable service.
very good experience .... especially MR.RAHUL ur sales guy
Thanks Shajir!
Thanks for the support
Thank you!
it is very good web page and quick services. you can trust it
Thank you!
After closing with the proposed insurance company I got a 300 Dhs cheaper offer directly from another insurance company. This is really disappointed me.
The price of the car insurance is cheaper when compared to other leading car insurance provider.I think this is 2nd time i take car insurance from Insurance market AE.
Thanks Chinthu!