InsuranceMarket.ae™ Reviews

of reviewers recommend InsuranceMarket.ae™
Read InsuranceMarket.ae™ Reviews
I normally do not write reviews, but as I had such a great experience with insurancemarket.ae and my senior sales advisor Mr. Muhammad Faisal, I can only praise the work and support I have received to insure my car. I have recently moved to Dubai and decided to acquire a car and Mr. Faisal made insuring the vehicle easy, quick and cheap with all features i requested. I would recommend their service anytime. Thank you Mr. Faissl and thank you InsuranceMarkrt.ae Neil Allavena
Thanks Neil!
Very Fast and responsible staffs, made dealings faster with competitive price
Good service......So fast and easy
price was OK, responding time was quick
Very efficient and businesslike.
I am very fulfilled and I recommend their service.
Good service.
After so many days I was flooded with promotional emails from your side but I didn’t get a quote for my car insurance so far, you have a very weird system to approach clients !!!!!
Very simple and great facilities
im very satisfied:)
kind explanation, fast response, professional.
With minimal time maximum productivity so worth the time and value.
Insurance Market is a really good place to buy your insurance at a very competitive rate. Insurance Agent Mr. Talib Rehan assisted me in a real 5 star way.
Fast service
Fast good precise response for my o quirky.
I requested a quotation for my car insurance 2 days ago and no one contacted me since.
It's an insurance comparison site and works as such. You do get spammed with a load of emails on sign up, but thankfully they seem to dkminish after a while. I'm slightly peeved at losing a couple of days insurance because the stated start date was not adhered to.
Very competitive price
Insurance market help me to find the best insurance and quotations for my car. The broker mr. Ziaur helps me also to process my insurance online and forwarded it to the RTA for renewal. All the best on your company. Stay safe.
Very good and quick service, their efficient staff saved my time and money
Very good response.
Insurance market did a smart shopping around to get the best premium delay in the shortest possible turnaround time. Impressive with the quotes and service
Fast and safety