InsuranceMarket.ae™ Reviews

of reviewers recommend InsuranceMarket.ae™
Read InsuranceMarket.ae™ Reviews
I normally do not write reviews, but as I had such a great experience with insurancemarket.ae and my senior sales advisor Mr. Muhammad Faisal, I can only praise the work and support I have received to insure my car. I have recently moved to Dubai and decided to acquire a car and Mr. Faisal made insuring the vehicle easy, quick and cheap with all features i requested.

I would recommend their service anytime.
Thank you Mr. Faissl and thank you InsuranceMarkrt.ae

Neil Allavena
Thanks Neil!
No proper information
(Car Insurance) - Posted 11 months ago
After so many days I was flooded with promotional emails from your side but I didn’t get a quote for my car insurance so far, you have a very weird system to approach clients !!!!!
Dear Salman,

We appreciate you taking the time and sharing your concerns with us and would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

As per our standard process, the Marketing Team sends emails to the clients wherein they highlight the perks and benefits that the clients can get if they purchase insurance with us, a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) relating to the insurance renewal process and an introductory email letting them know that we appreciate their business and for giving us the opportunity to serve them.

Upon further investigation, we found that your motor insurance inquiry for Nissan Patrol 2017 model was assigned to one of our advisors, Mr. Talib on 6th July 2020.

As per our records, the advisor has sent comparison quotes from different insurance providers (AXA, Oman Insurance, Qatar Insurance and Tokio Marine) on 9th July 2020.

We apologize for the delay in sending the motor insurance quotes and we have given stern feedback to the advisor to ensure it is not repeated in the future.

As a company, our objective is to provide you with the most value for money by quoting the best insurance companies in the market.

We also use different platforms to reach our market and strive to make ourselves known throughout the whole of the U.A.E by the means of these advertisements.

We have identified that the advisor is in touch with you and we can assure you that he will be assisting you with your motor insurance renewal process.

We at InsuranceMarket.ae strive hard to meet our client’s expectations and will work on improving our process so that we can serve our clients better.

We hope you will give us a chance to prove our core belief in providing exceptional service to our customers in the future.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Unit Head - Quality Assurance
Insurance market did a smart shopping around to get the best premium delay in the shortest possible turnaround time. Impressive with the quotes and service
Thanks Gayatri!
Need option buy the insurance online immediate basis.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 11 months ago
InsuranceMarket found me competitive quotes, but their overwhelming e-mail reminders that I hadn’t acted on them (I’m not due for a month) became a major annoyance. I don’t think I want this irritating firm in my future.
Dear Geoffrey,

Upon further investigation, we found that your motor insurance inquiry for Audi Q5 2014 model was assigned to one of our advisors, Mr. Ahmar on 16th March 2020.

As per our records, the advisor has sent comparison quotes from different insurance providers (Oman Insurance, RSA and Qatar Insurance) on the same day.

Rest assured, your valuable feedback is considered and we have relayed the same to our Marketing Team.

We at InsuranceMarket.ae strive hard to meet our client’s expectations and we will work on improving our process so that we can serve our clients better.

Unit Head - Quality Assurance
Glen got me a competitive quote.
Thanks Rohit!
Not good in follow up
i got better price .
(Car Insurance) - Posted 11 months ago
Other websites like yallacompare.com are getting back with the quotes in a time of 15 mins and they're also a minimum of 200 AED cheaper. Not going to use insurancemarket.ae again. You guys need to buck up what you are doing!
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Not receiving any quotes from your side, only whatsupp chat, and to be provided with quotations, till date didnt recive anything,
My prefrences of communication is email, not mobile.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Poor insurance quotations and response.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 1 year ago
Spam emails and you guys tell us everything instead of what we actually inquired about like I just wanted to know the prices for the insurance deals, not why I should take your offers and How I can get deals in other places I just wanted to know the insurance deals you guys showed everything except that in different emails
Excellent experience and fast
Thanks Hazim!
i have waited 4 days for a quotation
Dear Colin,

We would like to thank you for purchasing from InsuranceMarket.ae!

Upon further investigation, we identified that your motor insurance inquiry for Hyundai Santa Fe 2013 model was assigned to one of our advisors, Mr. Faizan on 19th January 2020.

As per our records, the advisor has contacted you on the same day and confirmed the necessary details in order to send the best possible quotes.

We have identified that the advisor has delayed in sending the motor insurance quotes. Please note that it's not our usual standard process and we do understand the urgency of your inquiry.

We sincerely apologize for the delayed response and appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Rest assured we have taken the necessary action at our end and have given a stern feedback to the advisor to ensure it is not repeated in the future.

We would like to thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you as we consider it our privilege to have you on board with us.

Our aspiration is to keep you as one of our most valued clients, and we hope to serve you better in subsequent times.

Unit Head - Quality Assurance
Salesperson was prompt and thorough.
Good work.