AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC
Read AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC Reviews
I am not fond of writing reviews or comments on public websites but as I had such a prompt and hassle free experience with insurancemarket.ae and my senior sales advisor Mr. Naveen Shetty, I appriate the work and support I have received to insure my car. I would recommend their service anytime. Thank you Fozia Imran
Thanks Fozia!
According to the nature of my previous job as an HR, i used to deal with many insurance companies over the years, and honestly this time with InsuranceMarket.ae was completely different from all the previous times. The service and the quality are super amazing, the agent Allan Letemas, was very professional and quick to reply to all my questions and inquiries. I highly recommended InsuranceMarket.ae and for sure i will definitely continue to deal with them for all insurance related needs in the future. Thank you Allan and Thank you InsuranceMarket.ae.
Thanks Latifa!
I had to obtain medical insurance on an urgent basis and Mr. Adel from Insurance Market helped me in the best possible way and within a short time. I was impressed by his politeness, professionalism, knowledge and helpfulness. I highly recommend Insurance Market and among all this agent to assist you. Good luck everyone in finding the best insurance for yourself.
Thank you!
Highly Recommended. And thanks to Rachell Obieta for great support and guidance.
Thanks Anoop!
I have requested for the health insurance and the service was very fast, provided by Richmond & Angel which was very helpful. Thank you very much.
Thanks Shinod!
Level of service is exceptional and the approval for claims were initiated on timely basis.
Thank you!
The health insurance details given by Justine Fernandez was very quick and the renewal of HI was so easy and hassle free. Thanks.
Thank you!
I was very happy with the service provided by Mr ajmal Aboobacker. It was a wonderful , easy and fast experience. Would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Thanks Pulkit!
I would like to thanks Rahul Mate for his help of getting me the best offer to insure my car well done!! Professional and making follow up with me
Thanks Zakaria!
I would like to thank you and the consultant (Ajmal Aboobacker) who helped me yesterday to get my car insurance done. I was in India for a month and came back only to know that my car renewal was overdue along with the insurance and didn't know who to contact for the insurance as the previous consultant was no longer in the company I bought the policy. Got the contact of Ajmal and I must say that I have never received such an easy process to get the policy done - he walked me through the benefits and recommended the best option I could go with. He got a great work ethic and deserves an appreciation and you as a company got an easy process for making the payment which I liked. Thank you once again and hoping to refer my friends to you
Thanks Muhammed!
I highly recommend everyone to contact Ms.Mellie Lalongisip. I went through her for my car insurance and she was very efficient and prompt in getting me a good deal. Not only did she get me a good deal she also followed up to ensure my insurance details were quickly uploaded on RTA site as i was strapped for time. I found Ms.Mellie very professional, efficient and has great knowledge of insurance policies. She made insuring the vehicle easy, quick and cheap with all features i requested. Thank you Ms.Mellie I really appreciate the time and effort you put in to complete my insurance policy. Regards Prabodh Singh
Thanks Prabodh!
Thanks Abdul Rehman for the quick service for processing the insurance for the new Car I purchased recently. Good experience and hope it gets even better with time!
Thanks Shabaz!
I have been dealing with InsuranceMarket.ae for nearly 10 years. The same prompt, swift and professional experience with Jehan Sauti. Real good business partner.
Thanks Khaled!
Very helpful and knowledgeable Mr. Arsalan provided me all the necessary information in order to select the best insurance for my car. Will definitely request their services for future.
Thank you!
I got excellent service from Farisha of Insurance Market. Good price was offered to me for agency repair. Simply outstanding in professionalism. Paban Ghosh
Thanks Paban!
i have been having car insurance from insurance market since last 2 year. April pascual was very helpfull agent. She choose the best for me. 5 star should be the rating. Will be lovely to continue dealing with her.
Thanks Su har!
Happy to ur good and fast sarves..
Thanks Nasar!
They managed to get me the best quote with all benefits required. Professional and prompt in communication.
Thanks Ahmed!
I am Happy with the service you provided, I deal with your agent Mr. Aasim Jethwa, he is giving good values and caring for the customers requirements.
Thank you!
My car insurance renewal process went really smooth and got a good offer from insurance market.ae,
Thanks Ragupathy!