AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC
Read AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC Reviews
This is my first time and everything went smooth. Great experience for forst timer like me (no hassle)The agent "Naveen" is very supportive for the details that i needed. Highly recommended staff and keep it up. Thumbs up
Thank you!
Had great service from Maria Baldo. Can highly recommend.
Thanks JP!
I have been dealing with insurance market for two years now and they are really fantastic. I was dealing with John Marvin all along. I was constantly updated and help was offered in case of issues. My brother has also been using insurance market for his family and is also extremely happy. He has actually recommended to me for my health insurance.
Thanks Anne!
I got the best deal in town from Insurance market.
Hello to all who reads this, Safdar Shafiq. Insurance market representative. I recently in SEP 2021 contacted insurancemarket.ae to obtain a quote For my car insurance renewal.My contact Was Safdar shafiq who gave me a very Good coustomer service by way of understanding my requirements. Getting A very good insurance cover, giving comparrisons, being responsive any time of the working day and mostly answering Many questions I have forwarded to clear My self of what I am getting for the money I pay. Overall being a bit of a demanding customer I could say I got a very good service and a very good insurance policy, Thanks to Safdar Shafiq. Thank you, From (Mr )Chaminda.
They are really very professional, accommodating, they have given me very competitive rate ,I have got my car insured with best insurance in less price than market.
Amazing! Love em
easy, fast, trustworthy services
Hi want to say a big thank you to Lowbert for her excellent service during the process of my renewal. Very prompt response and very professional. I’m sure becoming a loyal customer
I would like to thank you (Pooja Gnaghadhar) all again for the awesome care, consideration and of course the awesome coverage I have with your company.The response was very quick. I am totally satisfied with the process Ms Pooja was very helpful, and I highly recommend her. She explained my options thoroughly and was friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. Thank you! THANK YOU Pooja for your OUTSTANDING Customer service.
They are very helpful,all the information you need they will give you regarding the best health insurance that's best suit you.Definitely i'll avail their service again.Thanks insurancemarket.ae!
Great service. Professional agents, very reliable and fast processing of insurance documents.
Outstanding agent mohamed Zaib Keep it up please
The service was great, fast and easy. Mr. Suhaib helped me a lot to get me my insurance and did it in time.
Mr. Jan Mark in Insurance Market is very helpful and supportive. I’m so glad that they have Alfred it is easy to get a quote and they reply immediately. Thank you Insurance Market.ae☺️
Great experience working with you. Mr. Talib Rehan always updates me with the status of my application 'till my car is registered. Really appreciate how you care foryour customer. Highly recommended.
Very good service timely follow up competitive quetes Thanks to Muhammad Wafid for assistance to renew my vehicle.
There's no second best to Insurancemarket.ae for your insurance needs in UAE. Every year, i get a reminder without fail for renewing my insurance on time for my vehicles, promptly assisted with updated quotes that are very competitive. My contact at Insurancemarket.ae has always been Anthony Alfonso, who makes sure my insurance process is expedited without any flaws smoothly. Appreciate his swift response and recommend at all times for any insurance requirements.
Quick response, Good support on negotiation Easy payment method. A nice experience
This is my second year with insurance market . And I have to give the credit to an agent named RACHELL BATE , he was so helpful and so attentive to my inquiries and patient with my complicated requirements . Keep it up mate and wish you all the best
AFIA Insurance Brokerage Services LLC is rated 4.3 based on 2,398 reviews