InterNations GmbH Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend InterNations GmbH
10AM
10AM

Tell us how InterNations GmbH made you happy

"SCAM WARNING! Internet is full with reports of people who were scammed by these crooks... They charge you whatever they want whenever they want, and when you naively contact them thinking it's an error, they don't even bother to respond... STAY AWAY!!! (On top of the fraud, their "events" are ridiculous and a total waste of time ! they found a trick = the desire of expats to meet other people in their new location = and abuse of it!!)"
Are you InterNations GmbH? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I think InterNations is a great community. I've met so many great friends after I moved to Germany. You can attend events, add friends and everyone's so welcoming, I love it. You can buy a membership with them which renews automatically and I see someone complained about that, but what doesn't automatically renew anymore these days? You should really be responsible and monitor your payments. I love the Albatross membership, it's a reasonable price and when I want to stop it, I just stop it. So far, it's giving me great benefits with entrance fees and being able to attend these small events that I really love cause you can really talk to people more. I would recommend InterNations for sure. I went to this cool origami activity. I took the photo there! It also has an app! Cool!"
"Internation is FRAUD and SCAM!! NEVER provide them with your credit card number, because they just use it whenever they want to charge the amount they want!! This is pure SCAM!!! WATCH OUT"
"Internation is SCAM and FRAUD!!!! They just use your credit card number to charge whatever amount they want whenever they want !! NEVER provide them with your payment information!!! Their SCAM is all over the internet - unfortunately I didn't see it before naively entering my credit card number... and now I'm taking them to court for theft and fraud"
"Met some nice people, yes, but also, met a lot of creeps, so please don't spend your money by joining, because it's better to just join by not paying and keeping your membership BASIC. Also, if you do decide to pay to join, do note that they will automatically renew you and that there are NO REFUNDS as they stated to me when requesting mine. In addition, the constant barrage of updates on meaningless things in which people are posting, (Usually looking for hookups) sometimes makes it more annoying and time-wasting than Facebook, as it begins to resemble a tasteless Craigslist Singles Ad, instead of a tasteful cultural experience..."
InterNations GmbH is rated 2.00 based on 5 reviews