InterNations GmbH Reviews

of reviewers recommend InterNations GmbH

Tell us how InterNations GmbH made you happy
Beware of this organization. They are increasing the membership cost without informing the member, charging it without informing, and they are not letting you cancel membership. Just stay away for your own good. If you are willing to be a part of an expat community, you can do it over Expat.com for free.
Aside of the billing experience that everyone else seems to be facing, my biggest pet peeve regarding this crappy “organization” is the huge amount of guys who seem to use Internations as a dating website. I lost track of how many men I already had to block due to all the unsolicited ridiculous messages or those stupid “winks”. Also tried to complain with the customer service about such harassment and they absolutely brushed it off stating that it is the purpose of the “community” to promote such contacts... Not a single apology of further check into the matter and had I wanted to get the attention of hungry men all over the world, I would have joined some dating website instead. So, needless to say that, in my humble opinion, I strongly advise everyone who still has some doubt about joining it (especially if you are a woman) to steer clear from that website. It is quite predatory in several aspects.
Internations want money durring Covid lockdown for annual membership.totally ridiculous. ZERO COURTESY ,be careful not to give any card details.WORTH ZERO VALUE FOR MEMEBERSHIP. There is some catch word called renewal so watch out,else they will harass you with email saying it was our responsibility to look every year to see auto renewal box is unchecked.
I will love to share an investment opinion with you on Bitcoin Cryptocurrency Trading platform, I do have information that can change your life forever, Do you know it’s possible for you to earn 10-20 Bitcoins today. Invest 0.05 Bitcoins to profit up to 0.3 Bitcoins -Invest 0.1 Bitcoins to profit up to 0.7 Bitcoins -Invest 1 Bitcoins to profit up to 6 Bitcoins in a week of trading. ASK ME HOW, and also it’s very lucrative, you may not have to do any work just Incase you have a 9-5 job this will not affect your work, if you have a Bitcoin wallet or not I will tell you how to get one and how to earn from it. For more information contact us for a direct conversation on WhatsApp: +1(587)-858-5409
STAY AWAY - I joined 9 years ago as basic member and attended one event (had to pay as I was regular member) now 2021 I by chance find they charged my account more than 110$ today, when checking details it turned that since 2015! They charge me annually - I never signed off for their albatross membership and more shocking - how they have my updated credit card ? They show invoices back to 2015 using my credit card w the new code I received just last year ? Now I tried to downgrade which was almost impossible to find Will consider pass this to my lawyer Also the fact that the Price from 2015 annually increased wo any approval from my side (no wonder I never agreed to this membership) Fun fact - when you manage to downgrade your status you can select the reason „why“ you cancel - one proposed reason „I never wanted a paid account“ I mean seriously?
I have been trying to delete my account for the longest time. No way of deleting it based on their instructions. They do not answer to any of the emails I have sent! very frustating that they can still have my information on their site, as they do not even allow me to change anything. SCAM, HORRIBLE SITE!!!!
It's a sort of scam. They enable the auto renewal in ways that are not really obvious. And when you realize it, is already too late. Of course they'll reply: "We operate on an automatic renewal system as a convenience for our active members so that they don’t miss out on any events blah blah"
Completely unethical business practice! Stay Away!!! Customer service and billing service is a fraudulent and illegal by all means scheme. I have been a paying customer for two years. I have removed my payment details from them, so I'm not being charged for new subscription. There is a year now that i am pushing them to allow me to delete my profile from their platform, while they are sending me late bill reminders and threatening me to continue raising bills on my name until i don't settle the Ballance. It's a complete fraud to be charged for services i have not wished and used. Who treats their customers in a such manner??? Do yourself a favor and stay away!!!
DO NOT JOIN THEM and do not give them your card details!! it's a BS company that provides nothing but scams and a terrible lack of "service". If you ever lose your mind and sign up for a membership with them, it will be automatically renewed and you will never be notified until you see your bank statement. you will have to goole it to figure out how to stop it from renewing in time. if you need to cancel, you will have to either post or fax a letter to Munich, Germany early enough to cancel. So for your own interest, Do not join them !!
I didn't get much out of my paid membership. They automatically renewed my membership without alerting me. I hadn't attended any events and didn't wish to renew. They claim that there is some kind of albatross image by your name on your profile page--and this is supposed to mean something about autorenewal??? Still not sure how you could cancel without paying them for the favor. Absolute scam and fraud of a business. Whether it's legal or not (it probably varies by location), it is definitely not fair or the ways of a legit, modern company. No reason to join this organization. There are other options.
Its the best platform to meet executive and like minded people in dubai
Exercise caution with this service. Inform yourself of the risk and you are less likely to have a negative experience. Be advised that standard subscription service terms do not apply. Understand that terms of membership do not reflect industry best practice. Understand your financial liability in the event you fail to uphold your obligations under the terms of your contract. Read the terms of your contract carefully. Know your obligations and be prepared to meet them. Understand that you will be held accountable for failure to comply with the terms of your contract.
I definitely agree to all the reviews below. Same experience. Better join facebook groups than this shitty org.
They are simply a scam organisation. They will steal your money and when you dont agree to pay, they will threaten you like a mafia group.
DO NOT USE Customer Support is disgracefully bad. There is no email reminder for upgrading to a paid membership. No refunds. If you are a woman, expect to have a lot of connections looking for romantic "catch-ups". DISGRACE.
It's THIEF site!!! DO NOT USE! Don't fall in the trap! They were masking the automaticaly activated autorenewal option and later, they autorenew and charge for the whole year, without sending you informational e-mail before they renew your subscription. When politely asked to cancel the renewal, just a day or two after the renewed subscription, they were acting rude and unpolite, puting themself on the first place, hiding behind some german laws, like pu*sies. The customer is placed always on the last place.
It is a total scam. During pandemic they provide no events though Ipaid them for whole year subscription. More than 6 month of that there was no event. Just online event created with random people which you can find all over the internet. Users subscribe for real events not online events. When I emailed them asking why they want me to subscribe they send me email ignoring they don't provide any real event.
They cancelled my access after i declare unfair payment system in their forums.
never give your credit card number. they charge you without any notification. impossible to downgrade your membership.
I canceled my account with Internet internations in July 2020 and now they are charging my credit card for a full year subscription. They refused to refund me and they say I have to wait another year. This is outrageous they are stealing from me!
InterNations GmbH is rated 1.28 based on 68 reviews