Investor Crate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Investor Crate

Tell us how Investor Crate made you happy
Not impressed. Ordered the 100 dollar starter crate and disappointed to say the least. Nothing cool about it that makes me want to become a monthly member. Definitely was hoping for more variety or atleast one thing that is pretty cool instead of generic stuff. Not worth it.
I tried the $100 starter pack and received 5 Troy ounces Worth about 75 to $85 That is what I call a rip off
Ordered the $150 a month package to see what it’s about. Highly disappointed and will be canceling subscription. Received under $100.00 worth of metals. Will continue business with provident metals. You can actually see what your buying with them. This is a total rip off
Investor crate is a good company, and they deliver on what they promise. Unfortunately, their premiums are pretty high, especially for generic rounds and bars. I was subscribed to them for over a year, and after that year, 35% of what I paid was paid towards premium on generics. Not my cup of tea, but I could never complain about their company, especially their awesome customer service.
Always delivers consistently great products, on time, every time. I look forward to my little treasure chest every month. Great way to set aside money in precious metals, and have something tangible. Customer service is superb, easy to contact, and resolves issues immediately. Happy to be a member and subscriber.
Investor Crate is rated 4.55 based on 56 reviews