Investor Crate Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Investor Crate

Tell us how Investor Crate made you happy

"When signing up for a $100 a month gold subscription I was told no it’s a $100 membership fee and you get nothing in return but the right to go into their fire sale page. ????? What??? It said it was a monthly subscription. You know how much do you want to invest each money and have the money deducted from your account. Yep was to good to be true. Now they got my money and I want nothing to do with their bait and switch. Just go online buy from a real seller and stay away from this one."
Are you Investor Crate? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Please read BEFORE YOU BUY!!!!!!!Ordered a gold creat in stead of getting a gram of gold for my money. They decided to send me a half gram of gold and some sliver that I am not satisfied with did not order a mixed creat. I got ripped off.. I do understand that they have to make money but when you get greedy then there are problems. So problem start. Thank you"
Per our Terms of Service and as annotated on our FAQ, we use Fractional Silver pieces to fill any remainder dollar amount in any of our crates and various price tiers. This is to ensure you get the exact dollar amount you ordered.

Current price per gram of Gold at the wholesale rate at the time of your order was $56.63.

Therefore, your $50 Gold Crate did not include in it, a gram of Gold.

Per our e-mail, we have offered a full return/refund to resolve the issue.

Thank you.
"I tried the $100 starter pack and received 5 Troy ounces Worth about 75 to $85 That is what I call a rip off"
Investor Crate is rated 4.61 based on 51 reviews