Investor Crate Reviews

of reviewers recommend Investor Crate

Tell us how Investor Crate made you happy
Aside from the cool monthly boxes that are filled with variety, the customer service is hands down some of the best I’ve ever come across. I’m a career barkeep and most of my business relationships are done in person (and with alcohol involved haha) but the quality of service and breakneck speed in which I get replies to my emails has been amazing. Thank you guys and gals. Seriously putting in the work and it shows. Wayne (real person who likes silver)
I love receiving my crate to see what little surprises I get in the mail.
Ordered the $150 a month package to see what it’s about. Highly disappointed and will be canceling subscription. Received under $100.00 worth of metals. Will continue business with provident metals. You can actually see what your buying with them. This is a total rip off
They got me into the stacking hobby/investing after I did my research and became much more knowledgeable about precious metal I was hooked after the first trial crate i now a gold member I'm not keeping my hopes up on winning the kilo var of gold but definitely got the 250 dollar team crate and the 250 dollar silver crate an amazingly good company very fun to set and forget and ofcourse the fire sale page is amazing for the stackers whole want spot deals I like the flexibility of swapping out crates from gold to silver to platinum aswell as the price from 50 to 1000 it's a really great company that I will be a life time customer
Not impressed. Ordered the 100 dollar starter crate and disappointed to say the least. Nothing cool about it that makes me want to become a monthly member. Definitely was hoping for more variety or atleast one thing that is pretty cool instead of generic stuff. Not worth it.
Investor crate got me into the stacker hobby with their ad on IG. After a long time of research and reading every review on line and watching every video I decided to try them. First , their customer service replies quickly, professionally and without attitude. Ask them anything from very basic to advanced questions and they reply like a knowledgeable friend. They are prompt and accurate in their orders and billing. No surprises. They say what they're going to do and do what they say. The delivery is exactly on the date promised. Package is discrete and appropriate. Invoice is easy to read. They send a mix bag of stuff and get you as close to your dollar amount with fractionals. I've been under spot with them twice and at spot once. Not bad. Understand if you're new the market price changes hourly so they do what is accurate at the time of packing. While the shipping adds a premium, it's fair. This is a novelty in some ways but that's what makes it fun. I trust IC. They are a small business and a veteran run business. I always add stuff to my orders, my friend just sets it and forgets it and gets his stack growing without thinking about it. It's a great company.
I've now received a few 50$ and 100$ crates of a few types and they have been as described, so as a "set and forget" subscription it is right on the money. Be prepared for private mint pieces regardless of cost/crate. Better is to pony up the 100 for the fire sale access and check the really good deals that can be added to said crates. Makes it very easy to invest a set amount per month and add to it if something catches my eye.
I think these guys are fantastic. Shipping is always quick and smooth. Never had to request a refund so I can't say much on that but they state it's quick and easy. Pricing is fair, I've actually seen it cheaper than most other competitors, especially on the firesale page where they have spot price deals. Overall I am extremely happy with my crates and highly recommend.
I have not been dissapointed with any of the 5 boxes i have received so far. I think it is a great company and i hope they do well.
Haven’t been unhappy yet!
Been a customer for several months now. I've already got experience buying precious metals directly at brick/mortar stores and online from precious metals brokers. Investor Crate is at the top of my experiences. The crates (I do the $200 gold) do NOT disappoint! I'll also compare what I received versus what I would have paid had I ordered from other dealers. VERY happy. And they do give out goodies to random members on occasion just to 'spread the wealth'. They're responsive as heck too.....Their FB page is the best way to interact with them. Great company and a lively site. I highly recommend. GREAT way to build up your 'savings' with dollar-cost-averaging investing in precious metals. Happy Stacking!
Great subscription, no games and always great deals on fire page
Love my crate, get some awesome coins and some great gold pieces!
Making investing fun!!
American Based, Veteran Owned, and have an excellent community. They have all types of subscriptions. Want just silver? Got it. Want only Gold? Got it. Want a combination? Got it. Want to join their super club and have a shot at a KILO of Gold!!! Got it. Plus they have a fire sale page for left over at super prices. I will admit, these sell out super fast. Love this company
Amazing service and great products. Makes collecting on a budget easy. Would and have recommended to others.
Investers create is a good company no problems with crates or fire sale keep on stackin
Great products and never disappointed. Quality is top notch and company responds quickly to all questions.
Investor crate is a good company, and they deliver on what they promise. Unfortunately, their premiums are pretty high, especially for generic rounds and bars. I was subscribed to them for over a year, and after that year, 35% of what I paid was paid towards premium on generics. Not my cup of tea, but I could never complain about their company, especially their awesome customer service.
Thoroughly happy with my monthly $50 crate. Always interesting items. The sweet addition is the gold membership to have access to the fire sale page monthly. Get items for awesome costs and shipped with the crate the next month
Investor Crate is rated 4.63 based on 54 reviews