Investor Crate Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Investor Crate

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Investor Crate deliver?

Tell us how Investor Crate made you happy

"This was a great purchase. I received it within two business days of shipping. Nicely packaged and well worth it. I will probably increase my monthly amount and join the members club."
Are you Investor Crate? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Its absolutely awesome. Ready for my next crate!"
"BEST INVESTMENT!!! They are well worth it. I always get my shipping on time I’m always getting Great quality of my precious metals."
"For the money it's great but the experience is priceless it's always nice to get precious metals in hand..."
"Investor Crate is so easy & fits my budget. I'm stacking gold & silver for my grandchildren. Love this veteran owned company."
"Great customer service. Definitely getting my moneys worth. By far the best investment I have made in a long time. Thank you Investor Crate!"
"Veteran owned and got way more than I expected. This is not a novelty subscription crate company. This is well worth it!!"
"Great service got more than i had expected"
"I tried the $100 starter pack and received 5 Troy ounces Worth about 75 to $85 That is what I call a rip off"
"Investor Crate makes it easy to start investing in gold/silver bullion & coins. Their prices are very competitive to other bullion dealers and they're Veteran owned!"
Investor Crate is rated 4.60 based on 10 reviews