Investor Crate Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Investor Crate

Tell us how Investor Crate made you happy

"Investor crate got me into the stacker hobby with their ad on IG. After a long time of research and reading every review on line and watching every video I decided to try them. First , their customer service replies quickly, professionally and without attitude. Ask them anything from very basic to advanced questions and they reply like a knowledgeable friend. They are prompt and accurate in their orders and billing. No surprises. They say what they're going to do and do what they say. The delivery is exactly on the date promised. Package is discrete and appropriate. Invoice is easy to read. They send a mix bag of stuff and get you as close to your dollar amount with fractionals. I've been under spot with them twice and at spot once. Not bad. Understand if you're new the market price changes hourly so they do what is accurate at the time of packing. While the shipping adds a premium, it's fair. This is a novelty in some ways but that's what makes it fun. I trust IC. They are a small business and a veteran run business. I always add stuff to my orders, my friend just sets it and forgets it and gets his stack growing without thinking about it. It's a great company."
Are you Investor Crate? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I've now received a few 50$ and 100$ crates of a few types and they have been as described, so as a "set and forget" subscription it is right on the money. Be prepared for private mint pieces regardless of cost/crate. Better is to pony up the 100 for the fire sale access and check the really good deals that can be added to said crates. Makes it very easy to invest a set amount per month and add to it if something catches my eye."
"I think these guys are fantastic. Shipping is always quick and smooth. Never had to request a refund so I can't say much on that but they state it's quick and easy. Pricing is fair, I've actually seen it cheaper than most other competitors, especially on the firesale page where they have spot price deals. Overall I am extremely happy with my crates and highly recommend."
"I have not been dissapointed with any of the 5 boxes i have received so far. I think it is a great company and i hope they do well."
"Haven’t been unhappy yet!"
"Been a customer for several months now. I've already got experience buying precious metals directly at brick/mortar stores and online from precious metals brokers. Investor Crate is at the top of my experiences. The crates (I do the $200 gold) do NOT disappoint! I'll also compare what I received versus what I would have paid had I ordered from other dealers. VERY happy. And they do give out goodies to random members on occasion just to 'spread the wealth'. They're responsive as heck too.....Their FB page is the best way to interact with them. Great company and a lively site. I highly recommend. GREAT way to build up your 'savings' with dollar-cost-averaging investing in precious metals. Happy Stacking!"
"Great subscription, no games and always great deals on fire page"
"Love my crate, get some awesome coins and some great gold pieces!"
"Making investing fun!!"
"American Based, Veteran Owned, and have an excellent community. They have all types of subscriptions. Want just silver? Got it. Want only Gold? Got it. Want a combination? Got it. Want to join their super club and have a shot at a KILO of Gold!!! Got it. Plus they have a fire sale page for left over at super prices. I will admit, these sell out super fast. Love this company"
"Amazing service and great products. Makes collecting on a budget easy. Would and have recommended to others."
"Investers create is a good company no problems with crates or fire sale keep on stackin"
"Great products and never disappointed. Quality is top notch and company responds quickly to all questions."
"Investor crate is a good company, and they deliver on what they promise. Unfortunately, their premiums are pretty high, especially for generic rounds and bars. I was subscribed to them for over a year, and after that year, 35% of what I paid was paid towards premium on generics. Not my cup of tea, but I could never complain about their company, especially their awesome customer service."
"Thoroughly happy with my monthly $50 crate. Always interesting items. The sweet addition is the gold membership to have access to the fire sale page monthly. Get items for awesome costs and shipped with the crate the next month"
"Investor Crate has made it easy, and most important to me, convenient for me to build my collection of precious metals and coins. Is it possible to spend less and get more? Yes, of course, but you will be hard pressed to do much better than the prices IC offer, and once you factor in time spent hunting down deals online, or worse driving around town, those less expensive coins cost you more than the IC subscription imo. I don’t have to think about it, I don’t have to worry about it. And it makes for a fun surprise every month! My wife and 5 year old daughter both get excited when it is time for our Crate to show up, and they love unboxing our new coins every month. As for the negative reviews on here, I invite anyone considering joining IC to go to their website, take the time to read the fine print first! Look at each crate, and each level offered for each crate. Take into consideration what an ounce or gram of one of these metals cost. If you sign up for $50 gold, will you get a gram? Not if gold cost more than $50/gram at the time IC purchased it. Makes sense right? Make sure you know what you are signing up for, and don’t blame IC for your own oversight if you don’t like what you receive. If you want a “set it and forget it” Precious Metal and coin subscription box, in no opinion you will not find a better company than Investor Crate. I have yet to be dissatisfied, and have been with them for almost a year now. I have consistently gotten at least what I paid for, and most months I felt like I got more. Now that is my opinion, based on my subscription level, and the fact I did not have to hunt down those deals. YMMV, but I’d bet you a $50 silver crate you’ll like it too lol!"
"Here it is: If you’re looking for the lowest possible premium on precious metals, then while IC may not be your first choice - it’s also far from your last. Example... Current month $50 Silver crate: (2) RMC 1oz rounds, (1) 1/4oz GSM Indian Head round, (1) 1/10 GSM Indian Head round. With shipping: $57 Same deal from JM: (2) GSM 1oz: 39.74, (1) 1/4 GSM: 5.82, (1) 1/10 GSM: 3.30. Total with shipping: 54.85. Is $2.15 enough to get whiny about? Nope. What’s more: The deals with IC are pretty good and getting better; the Fire Sale Page is 100% money (no one else offers spot deals monthly); the customer service is absolutely brilliant; it’s a fire and forget subscription that requires zero effort and it’s a veteran-owned business staffed by some of the most solid people I’ve ever dealt with. The truth is that the IC bashers aren’t offering deals at a significantly better rate per ounce )regardless of what they claim) and NONE of them push regular access to spot deals (including on premium products like ASEs). Using Investor Crate is, in my opinion, the best combination of ongoing value and service in the business...and I buy and sell A LOT of metal every month."
"Greats Prices, Great Customer Service, and Great Product. All around I am very happy with the service they provide!"
"By far the best subscription box out there. It is a lot of fun to receive different pieces of silver every month. It’s very well priced too!"
"I have been using Investor Crate for about half a year and can say this is the easiest way to stack my collection of gold and silver. I dont have to deal with driving around town looking for varieties of coins as the crates they provide come with all sorts of styles. It's easy to sign up and pause my subscription if I need to. I'm sure it's just as easy to cancel (though I wont). The set it and forget it structure makes sure i dont even have to deal with the hassle of buying metals. Also, the fire sale page is where i can get deals that no local coin shop would ever sell me. Last but not least i know I'm supporting a veteran owned company. It's my small payback for the freedoms I have today. Thank you Investor Crate!!!"
Investor Crate is rated 4.73 based on 49 reviews