Investor Crate Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Investor Crate

Tell us how Investor Crate made you happy

"Always delivers consistently great products, on time, every time. I look forward to my little treasure chest every month. Great way to set aside money in precious metals, and have something tangible. Customer service is superb, easy to contact, and resolves issues immediately. Happy to be a member and subscriber."
Are you Investor Crate? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"April combo crate was 🔥! Fingers are crossed for my number to be called on the Easter Kilo GAW!"
"Investor crate will customize or help you with your order or exchange very promptly. Usually within a few hours. Usually very satisfied with the quality of the product as well as quantity. As with anything you can gain wealth or loose wealth with this market. I will give them 98% rating as of now. We are satisfied with the service and products."
"Had a question about double subscriptions and they replied in less than an hour. Super friendly and curdious. 5/5 would e-mail again!"
"I was a bit wary as I have been buying Precious Metals for years on my own and of course a bit apprehensive from past dealing with subscription companies. I must say though, they do a great job, low premiums and definitely worth the price. Awesome variety and now my stack is growing on autopilot."
"This was a great purchase. I received it within two business days of shipping. Nicely packaged and well worth it. I will probably increase my monthly amount and join the members club."
"Its absolutely awesome. Ready for my next crate!"
"BEST INVESTMENT!!! They are well worth it. I always get my shipping on time I’m always getting Great quality of my precious metals."
"For the money it's great but the experience is priceless it's always nice to get precious metals in hand..."
"Investor Crate is so easy & fits my budget. I'm stacking gold & silver for my grandchildren. Love this veteran owned company."
"Great customer service. Definitely getting my moneys worth. By far the best investment I have made in a long time. Thank you Investor Crate!"
"Veteran owned and got way more than I expected. This is not a novelty subscription crate company. This is well worth it!!"
"Great service got more than i had expected"
"Investor Crate makes it easy to start investing in gold/silver bullion & coins. Their prices are very competitive to other bullion dealers and they're Veteran owned!"
"I tried the $100 starter pack and received 5 Troy ounces Worth about 75 to $85 That is what I call a rip off"
Investor Crate is rated 4.73 based on 15 reviews