Investor Crate Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Investor Crate

Tell us how Investor Crate made you happy

"Me and my veteran investment group came across Investor Crate by simply looking around for a fun way to build a bit of value in precious metals and have a little fun doing it. Many of us are on fixed incomes and were looking for an affordable way to invest and we look foward to showing off our different monthly crates to each other on our board. It is also prudent to mention that one does not need to be active duty or a veteran in order to participate in such a fine program by such fine people. Even though the program is a wonderful situation for civilians as well as military looking for a way to diversify, we choose to support our brothers whenever we can and were happy to find that Investor Crate is owned and operated by veterans. They are prompt in there response, fair on there product offerings and stand behind their products. I highly recommend doing business with these honorable individuals, you won't be disappointed."
Are you Investor Crate? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Investor Crate is one of the best gold and silver investing companies online, all of the coins and bars are 100% real and the best bang for your buck especially if you are investing on a budget. Delivery is fast, price is greatest I've seen, service is absolutely great these guys are very friendly and professional."
"Always delivers consistently great products, on time, every time. I look forward to my little treasure chest every month. Great way to set aside money in precious metals, and have something tangible. Customer service is superb, easy to contact, and resolves issues immediately. Happy to be a member and subscriber."
"April combo crate was 🔥! Fingers are crossed for my number to be called on the Easter Kilo GAW!"
"Investor crate will customize or help you with your order or exchange very promptly. Usually within a few hours. Usually very satisfied with the quality of the product as well as quantity. As with anything you can gain wealth or loose wealth with this market. I will give them 98% rating as of now. We are satisfied with the service and products."
"Had a question about double subscriptions and they replied in less than an hour. Super friendly and curdious. 5/5 would e-mail again!"
"This was a great purchase. I received it within two business days of shipping. Nicely packaged and well worth it. I will probably increase my monthly amount and join the members club."
"Its absolutely awesome. Ready for my next crate!"
"BEST INVESTMENT!!! They are well worth it. I always get my shipping on time I’m always getting Great quality of my precious metals."
"For the money it's great but the experience is priceless it's always nice to get precious metals in hand..."
"Investor Crate is so easy & fits my budget. I'm stacking gold & silver for my grandchildren. Love this veteran owned company."
"Great customer service. Definitely getting my moneys worth. By far the best investment I have made in a long time. Thank you Investor Crate!"
"Veteran owned and got way more than I expected. This is not a novelty subscription crate company. This is well worth it!!"
"Great service got more than i had expected"
"Investor Crate makes it easy to start investing in gold/silver bullion & coins. Their prices are very competitive to other bullion dealers and they're Veteran owned!"
"Ordered $150 50/50 gold/silver subscription box only got $90 worth of silver and $45 worth of gold. Definitely not 50/50 nor is the value worth what I played. Im very disappointed."
"I tried the $100 starter pack and received 5 Troy ounces Worth about 75 to $85 That is what I call a rip off"
Investor Crate is rated 4.59 based on 17 reviews