Investors Business Daily Reviews

of reviewers recommend Investors Business Daily
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Investors Business Daily Reviews

About Investors Business Daily:

Our Mission is to Help You Make More Money in the Stock Market.

We accomplish our mission by delivering actionable investing content, comprehensive tools, and educational resources to help you make smarter trading decisions.

800-831-2525

12655 Beatrice St

Tell us how Investors Business Daily made you happy
IBD not only helps you find high quality high growth companies, equally important it recommends when to be out of the market. Excellent work!
Thanks for your comment. We love hearing from our members.
You'll never get the same return as their Swing Trader service due to delays in the alert vs their stated buy-in price. I place the trade literally within seconds of receiving the alert (browser, app, or email, whichever comes first). Yet I still lose 1-2% on average on the entry and sometimes even the exit. With their claimed average gain of ~4%, you're basically at a break even result (at best).

When support was contacted they said "our developers have been made aware of this issue and are working on a fix. We do not have a estimated time frame for a fix"

The whole exchange sounded fishy, which unfortunately has been confirmed by reading the reviews here and elsewhere. There is some type of game being played or other reason for delaying the alerts, and this issue is likely to never be fixed for the end user. Which is a shame, b/c if their entry prices are accurate this would be a great service
Made you happy
Swing Trader does not so much more than point out the IBD stocks that are in the Buy Zone. You can get this info from IBD digital. I watched the ST intro for new subscribers with Chris & Mark which was a joke. They refuse to post buy stop prices in advance thinking the Market Maker will run up the stock. But there but points are almost the same as IBD’s Buy Zones. Other services post but prices in advance and this is not a problem. Alerts are too late. I expected more from a big company like IBD. The company has gone downhill and heavily emphasizes blasting ads at subscribers. IND should focus on service more than subscriptions. I will not be renewing mine.
I have been very happy with SwingTrader! As long as your quick with the trades you will do well with it. You will need to work hard for it, but I am doing very well with it! The service and team is great!
I purchased their Swing trader by IBD. I believe their stock picks are pretty good however they are always late. I'm just finishing up my first week with IBD and I have received a good number alerts. However by the time I receive the alert the stock already took off. Example, "AYX is a buy at 143.87" but the alert was received 5 min after the stock broke out. by the time the alert came across the stock was over 145. As a swing trader that's leaving way to much money on the table. I'm starting to think they are placing their own trades at 143.87 and then send letters out to their subscribers to pump the stock and then sell for short gains. If they are truly looking at the market they could easily send out an alert that would say something like this. "Watch for a move above 143.00 and we are buyers at 143.87 after breaking a swing high".

I will gladly update and revise my review if I see a change on this front. If they cant give more of a heads up I will be a short term buyer.
We are aware some users are receiving the alerts later than expected. Please send a response back with a private message and provide your contact information and we'll get in touch with you
A few years ago I received the paper in the mail. I signed up two weeks ago, have yet to receive a paper and 3 customer service reps give me 3 different stories. Service has really gone down hill and the app is rather frustrating with bugs. MarketSmith May be the only useful product they sell anymore, but it’s too expensive.
Hello! We're sorry you're having issues with the delivery of your paper and the app. We'll reach out to you to resolve this!
I was not a subscriber prior to the COVID-19 market crash and as a result lost nearly 22% of my portfolio. After the crash I decided it was time to truly to understand the market so I purchased a subscription, studied, followed and participated in the market every day, and within 9 weeks my portfolio is nearly 9% above my premarket crash position.

My real complaint is IBD nickel, dimes and up sells every product. I wish they introduced a tiered system, i.e., purchase leaderboard get IBD digital included in the price; purchase IBD Live get leaderboard and IBD digital included, etc. Their "founder member" price is astronomical, and frankly laughable.
I have not been getting the Daily as promised. I signed up weeks ago and have only received one copy of the Daily.
We apologize for the issues accessing the paper. Please contact our customer success team at 800-831-2525 so we can make this right for you!
I opted in for a 14 days free trial, but soon found out that this was not for me. According to the website where I signed up, there is a MyIBD option where you can opt out. Problem though is that this does not exist, and the customer service has not reacted to a ticket I have raised. Seems the only option left is to block my credit card. Shame on you!
HI Lunde, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'll get in touch with you and make sure this is resolved. You are also able to cancel anytime, by logging in to our website and clicking on My IBD,
I've been a long time subscriber to IBD but lately delivery has become unbearable. They don't seem to be able to get it resolved. I seem to miss a paper 25% of the time.

Customer service systems are also going downhill.

New subscribers be warned.
Sorry you're experiencing problems with delivery. Will you please send me your e-mail address and I will make sure a customer success manager gets in contact with you.
Can't get to the meat of the issue 😣 I want access like reading the news paper . I can't get to the login for use of your services help!!!
Thank you for your comment. All of the content in the paper is available online. Please contact our customer success team at 800-831-2525
I my understand the customers we benefit when they buy nice goods, and in a nammer price so that in return they will bring more customers and refunded money
The information to make the right decisions is available. IBD is for real. I wish I could have been subscriber years ago. Nevertheless, I’m glad to now be on board.
Live IBD Change i trade for ever Very educational listening to the breakdown of what’s going on with the charts. Real time pre-market break down every day brilliant at least in the first three weeks maybe some money!! :-) They’re all about the winners not losers Winners win losers. Show 9:20am pre market Trailer for two weeks I promise you learn a lot. happy 420 IBD I’m talking to you bluesman Enjoy the holiday
Helpful page
I tried Montly Fool and Oxford Communique, and it reminded me of Amway in the 70's. Talked mostly about (buying the tapes) to learn how to sell products. Too much BS, and not enough info to make an informed decision. IBD gets right the point in plain English.
As an amateur to online trading, I feel that IBD is the most complete and comprehensive periodical available in breaking down and explaining information in a way that the average person can understand. I personally want facts, not a lot of hot air and BS that I have to read.
Thanks for your comment
I recommend the Investors Business Daily's weekly hard copy edition to others frequently because I get so much valuable information from it. I find insights I find nowhere else.
I like to get the paper version over the weekend as it prepares me for my week. I am a visual person and I can quickly view items of interest with all of the charts and statistics. I frequent the Swing Trader article most.
Preparation is foundational to making smart moves. Thanks Lisa, glad the visual charts are so helpful!
Exceptional, extensive material, easy to access quickly!
Investors Business Daily is rated 4.30 based on 830 reviews