Investors Business Daily Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Investors Business Daily

About Investors Business Daily: Our Mission is to Help You Make More Money in the Stock Market.

We accomplish our mission by delivering actionable investing content, comprehensive tools, and educational resources to help you make smarter trading decisions.

800-831-2525

12655 Beatrice St

Tell us how Investors Business Daily made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
"Total waste of money.. the guys running this product are rookie investors and all their picks are bad.. I subscribed to all their products for 3 months now to realize it's not only a total waste of money but it's also makes you lose money.."
"so far the 5$ introductory rate was really 29.95$ a month. I asked about why it wasn't honored and heard nothing back. Now I am paying 29.95$ a month but all of the lists and most of the articles are blocked and require more money per month. Seriously considering canceling this service."
"why is it so hard to navigate on the ibd website.I was supposed to have access to a trial temp for 5.00 what is happening to that access?"
"The company, with its IBD related services, go out of their way to make the cancellation of subscription services very difficult for users, as part of their business model. Be careful."
"I CANCELED SWING TRADER IN MY TRAIL PERIOD ON LINE AND IT SAID ISUCESSFUL DID SO. 5 MOUTHS LATER I HAPPEN TO CHECK MY BANK STATEMENT AND YOU HAVE BEEN BILLING ME YOU COSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT ONLY GAVE BACK 1 MOUTH I SURE YOUR COMPUTER CAN VERIFY I DID NOT USE SWING TRADER AFTER 2 WEEKS YOU ARE REFUSING TO GIVE BACK MY MONEY THAT YOU TOOK. I WILL CANCEL MY OTHER SUBSCRIPTIONS WITH YOU.. I WANT MY MONEY BACK YOU DID NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. I am a senior and can't get any where with you ."
"Wow. All of these bogus posts are ridiculous. Just read them, and apply your own sense to decide for yourselves. P.S. Learn grammar."
"Was going to sign up until I read about all the pop-up ads. Will have to find another source."
"Too much clutter on web page. Some articles are difficult to tell if they are current versus a few days ago. I preferred the paper version, so that I can go back and reference Acc/distr. THE VIDEO ADS RUIN MY FOCUS! In paper ads, you choose, or not, to look at an ad within a millisecond. Forcing people to pause for 15-20 sec EVERY time they click on an informative video is a waste of precious research time. WHen I signed up for the digital version, I never thought it would be so counter productive. I definitely do not use the media as much as I thought I would. It’s too bad, I held this “paper” in high regard."
"Three out of 4 weeks I have not received the newspaper. I call every week nothing happens. I called Saturday morning for support - during the hours you are suppose to be open, no answer. So one star is to high of a rating."
"So inconvenient with cellphone use.had to put in username every time. Not able to see cut list in leaderboard"
"Trial paper delivery subscription resulted in 5 non deliveries. I notified customer service eac time and after 5th non delivery it was finally delivered every week. Why do customers have to do job of your customer service people? No one is going to buy anything from IBD with such poor service!!!!!!"
"aside from the fundy data... marketsmith is sooooo bad, buggy, slow, cumbersome... its a software way ahead of its time, if u in the 80s shame for not improving"
"The charting in messaging is broken. The messaging isn't being used by any members any longer."
"I renewed my subscription for 3 years and within a few months you went to a weekly format with no warning and no adjustment in price. I thought IBD stood for Investors Business Daily."
"The political commentary in your publication is so idiotic and offensive that I will not be renewing. From a Republican with an IQ over 100"
"Totally useless. I don't know anybody who makes money using this system, except IBD"
"I quit reading IBD when they went weekly and the trouble I had getting the paper. Then I realized the 10-15 years my investments suffered using IBD. I want my money back on share of subscription left when paper went weekly"
"IBD was outstanding when daily. Your editorials where better than outstanding. I looked forward to reading them each day. Having comments and info on the market was also good. I have had to seek out other sources of daily information. Bring back the daily edition. If printing and mailing costs are prohibiting, then only offer the electronic version. I have no need of the print copy. I read it on an ipad. Since you are now offering only the weekly version, i will not be renewing my subscription."
"after you switched the format from daily publications everything went wrong. first you can never call and get thru. at least for me I never had enough time to wait. i have been a user subscriber thru work ( a.g. edwards, wachovia, wells fargo and Merrill) and personally for at least 20 years. I have subscribed to home delivery work delivery and electronic delivery. i feel cheated as I was subscribing to the graph service and it disappeared i got no refund and was never able to speak to anyone. please email me thank you"
Investors Business Daily is rated 4.32 based on 527 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access