Investors Business Daily Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Investors Business Daily

About Investors Business Daily: Our Mission is to Help You Make More Money in the Stock Market.

We accomplish our mission by delivering actionable investing content, comprehensive tools, and educational resources to help you make smarter trading decisions.

800-831-2525

12655 Beatrice St

Tell us how Investors Business Daily made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
"wow I am so happy.."
"This is the most trusted business yet I have seen."
"Please don't interfere with the log in site using advertisements. We already paid a subscription for this."
"The company, with its IBD related services, go out of their way to make the cancellation of subscription services very difficult for users, as part of their business model. Be careful."
"IBD has an amazing system to gauge growth stocks--companies that are growing in earnings per share (and other factors), which cause its stock price to go up. I don't use IBD's system exactly, but the system I've developed is based on their model. To make a long story short, these guys know what factors cause a stock's price to skyrocket (double, triple, and more). Using this website's CAN SLIM factors, I've been able to catch more than a few stocks during huge price moves. I can't recommend them enough, particularly if you're strong in technical analysis like me, but weak at fundamental analysis. I just look for stocks with the highest ratings (they have their own proprietary ratings system) and use my technical analysis skills to time my buys and sells."
"I have trouble sleeping Friday nights knowing that eIBD will be on line shortly after midnight, and I can get a head start preparing for the next week.:)"
"The paper offers information others do not, IBD 50 is key"
"Very professional organization that brings legitimate/value investment options"
"I HAVE BEEN SUBSCRIBER FOR IBD OFF AND ON BUT DID NOT USE INFORMATION SERIOUSLY TILL LAST YEAR.SINCE I AM USING IBD I HAVE BEATEN MARKETS AND EXCELLENT RETURNS PER YEAR."
"your daily is overwelming . the sat. paper is the best!!!! short and I have the time on the weekend to spend the time I have on the market. your top 50 is fantastic!!!! and the top 50 etf is a dream. just invest in this etf a you win!!!!!"
"The website is out of control: Pop-ups everywhere, Videos play by themselves Big Fat fonts and pictures consuming 70% of the screen leaving 20% to real information"
"I thought I would be a lifetime subscriber to IBD (paper). I was disappointed with the cessation of daily print, but understand the economics driving that decision. I stuck with the web site; however, I didn't renew my subscription. The web site is insufferable. Too much clutter, pop ads, annoying videos following me as I try and read content, can't find content --- a very user unfriendly experience that I will not pay for. Which is too bad because the content is good. As far as Marketsmith. The quality of this platform is also deteriorating. Too many bugs. For example, lists don't load properly, site crashes, fixes that are touted as being fixed aren't fixed. I know I'm not the only customer with experiencing these problems. I email MS alerting them to the problems. The responses I receive are usually nonsensical. The underlying tone of them is to blame me. I've also emailed basic questions to MS seeking clarification about the computation underlying of certain data points. Unfortunately the responses received are not responsive and some are borderline rude."
"Since ending the daily paper, the website is much more important to your CAN SLIM clients. It is poorly designed and frustrating. It is full of garbage and adds like yahoo finance - EVEN BEHIND THE PAY WALL. I have it on add block because it is otherwise unusable. It is very difficult to discern an add from an article. Audible adds download automatically and frustrate the user who is doing multiple tasks. The MOST important piece of data is the markets table page which is at the bottom of the market pulse page. Don't make the real users dig for this. Have a shortcut right on top. The website is targeted at amateurs and new traders and frustrates your loyal customers who actually use the information you provide. Right now, you still provide valuable information that is difficult to obtain otherwise so we're stuck with this click bait website. But know that we're all looking for better alternatives. Either we'll find them or you'll change and we'll stay loyal customers. You've taken a dramatic step down in the last two years. I hope you change."
"The political commentary in your publication is so idiotic and offensive that I will not be renewing. From a Republican with an IQ over 100"
"The change from the online newspaper format to web pages has been terrible. It takes forever to get anywhere. For example, zipping through the IBD50 is effectively unusable. While you conveniently added buttons to go from one stock chart to the next in the list, it takes forever, all the while the screen bouncing around as the ads come in shuffling things around. Then there are the ads. They start blasting audio automatically, and some of them pop up in front, others block a third of the screen. I can see if this was a free site, but I'm paying for this. It's so bad I hardly every log on anymore. I never read the editorials anymore, it takes longer to get to them than to read them. I used to enjoy the online version of the paper on my iPad, reading it basically cover to cover every even. I've given it a while now to see you could work out the kinks, but it looks more and more likely I'll cancel when my renewal comes up. It's sad to see such good content held hostage behind a horrible interface."
"I am profoundly sorry that you made the decision to discontinue the editorials. In the reviews section, I see that many other people commented on the editorials and opinions being a favorite part of IBD. In this age of writing masquerading as news, your editorials will be missed. I really thought your back was stronger than that."
"The IBD has helped me to identify stocks with good overall upward momentum. So far in two months, I have earned far more money than the price of the subscription"
"The Leaderboard service is great for picking winning trades. The only negative is that for the $69.00 per month, I should be able to read articles on the IBD web site without getting a separate subscription."
"I CANCELED SWING TRADER IN MY TRAIL PERIOD ON LINE AND IT SAID ISUCESSFUL DID SO. 5 MOUTHS LATER I HAPPEN TO CHECK MY BANK STATEMENT AND YOU HAVE BEEN BILLING ME YOU COSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT ONLY GAVE BACK 1 MOUTH I SURE YOUR COMPUTER CAN VERIFY I DID NOT USE SWING TRADER AFTER 2 WEEKS YOU ARE REFUSING TO GIVE BACK MY MONEY THAT YOU TOOK. I WILL CANCEL MY OTHER SUBSCRIPTIONS WITH YOU.. I WANT MY MONEY BACK YOU DID NOT GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. I am a senior and can't get any where with you ."
"Very useful information.excellent"