IRB Law LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend IRB Law LLP
Read IRB Law LLP Reviews

About IRB Law LLP:

I.R.B Law LLP is a law firm located in Singapore. We handle a broad range of legal areas and handle work for both individuals and companies.

6298 2537

hello@irblaw.com.sg

20, Collyer Quay,

Tell us how IRB Law LLP made you happy
The lawyer who helped me is very brilliant, his strategies are effective and super helpful.
To all the help youve given me to all the knowledge and wisdom you shared to me, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Thank you IRB for not just helping me but educating me as well with the matter I’m involved in.
IRB lawyer who helped me with my matter easily provide assistance on how to resolve the issues. Thanks to IRB.
To have the service of IRB has been a pleasure, They work fast and reliable. Thank you
I was so satisfied with how IRB worked in my criminal matter. Thank you for getting me off with a fine
Thank you IRB for dealing with my matter in a timely manner.
To get help with this firm is absolutely the best! They explained what needs to be explained and the process is superb!
This firm helped me in a lot of ways, they are always there to answer all of my concerns and questions about the case, I would definitely recommend this FIRM!
So grateful to IRB for an amazing job with my deed poll!
When you sit down with Mr. Baiross, he gives you 100% of his attention. You can tell he really cares about people and his caseload. He is a dedicated professional and I find him very trustworthy and genuine. I truly felt like I was his “only” client. Thank you, Mr. Baiross!
The IRB lawyer who helped me with my matter is very kind and knowledgeable. IRB helped me a lot.
Thank you very much Caryn for your energy and time. I am most thankful when I met you and gave me the assurance that you will act for me until we finish the case.
The lawyer who helped me with my matter is very professional and knowledgeable with my matter
IRB has a very fast Deed Poll service. Thank you to the staff who answered my queries.
Thanks to the lawyer who helped me with my matter. The team made sure that I am updated in every process.
I found IRB on the net because I was looking for a law firm that will help me with my last will Very happy with their services. They attend to my queries immediately and explained to me every step.
Very reliable law firm, I'm impressed with IRB's service.
IRB did an amazing work with my wills. Thank you so much!
Getting all the help and information i deed is the best thing that this firm helped me. They are always available when in need.
IRB Law LLP is rated 4.86 based on 449 reviews