Japan Ski Experience Reviews

of reviewers recommend Japan Ski Experience
Read Japan Ski Experience Reviews

About Japan Ski Experience:

Japan ski holiday booking specialists

+81 (0)136 55 6077

Tancho Center B1F, 179-8 Aza Yamada

Our third consecutive year booking through JSE, once for Hakuba and twice for Niseko. I want to express my appreciation for your professional team of agents, I always received prompt responses and excellent recommendations!
Everything went as planned from the time we got to Japan until we left. Great service.
Every detail was handled for us. Travelling with two families, logistics and the assistance to ensure we all were booked in and ready to go for the slopes was superb. Thoroughly recommend Japan Ski Experience :)
Professional and prompt service, everything was taken care of from the time we arrived to the time we left. Thanks for a great ski holiday!
The agreement should have some flexibility before certain dates.
You have keep up with the excellent service over these years. Well done.
Very easy to book and lots of advice given. Speedy response.
Quick response, competitive deals, very helpful. We stayed right in the centre of Niseko and had a great time. Thanks!
Ai, our booking co-ordinator at Japan Ski Experience, was outstanding. Her expert knowledge, outstanding customer service and patience didn't disappoint. The same applies this year during our current booking process. It's very reassuring to book through her. It was our first time in Japan and it was a fantastic experience. That is the reason we have come back this year and recommended her to people. The company itself offers a great portfolio of accommodation too.
They take all the work out of the trip and everything is handled and ready to go
Provided some great options. Always quick to respond to questions. Helped organise hotel, transport and equipment. Would definitely use again.
Service is exemplary. Responses were prompt and very helpful. Communication with service staff was hassle-free. All bookings for accommodation and skiing went smoothly.
I have used Japan Ski Experience for the last two year and I will be using them again next time, It all went like clock work, from the bust trip, hotel, ski tickets and ski lessons.
Cannot fault the service.

Stein Brathaug
Just Love the house we rent from Japan Ski.
I've been using Japan ski experience for 2 years consecutively and this year will be my 3rd.

I've nothing but good experience with them, from booking the accommodation through checking out.

As I've 3 kids with me, all my requests were met, for eg., high hair in my room. And all timings were met, picking and dropping off at resort.

However, I would have to stay the last stay wasn't as nice as although it's a nicer apartment. The steps to the apartment proved to be alittle treacherous for my youngest to go up and down.

I'm so looking forward to this year, let's hope everything will be as smooth sailing as the first.

Thank you.
The whole booking experience with Japan Ski Experience had been very smooth. The staff were responsive over emails and ever so helpful. Thank you for creating an unforgettable experience for us in Niseko!
Everything from booking, transfers, stay and dealing with unexpected circumstances was smooth, dealt with quickly and seamlessly. Staff always willing to help and extremely polite.
Japan Ski Experience is rated 4.77 based on 634 reviews