Japan Ski Experience Reviews

of reviewers recommend Japan Ski Experience
Read Japan Ski Experience Reviews

About Japan Ski Experience:

Japan ski holiday booking specialists

+81 (0)136 55 6077

Japan Ski Experience 5 star review on 12th February 2018
Sue Cullen
Japan Ski Experience 5 star review on 22nd January 2018
Robert Fassett
Our third consecutive year booking through JSE, once for Hakuba and twice for Niseko. I want to express my appreciation for your professional team of agents, I always received prompt responses and excellent recommendations!
The response to booking query online was immediate.
Ski passes I requested was already at the check in counter of Mominoki.
Effective coordinating with the hotel
Responsive and helpful emails.
Aloha!

JSE made the entire trip to Hakuba extremely easy. They contacted Mountain Side Hakuba ahead of time of our arrival. The 3 BR apt was amazing. The staff was extremely helpful and went well beyond our expectations to ensure that our stay was epic. Having used JSE for two Japan trips already, we shall continue to use JSE for any future Japan trips.

Thank you! Kevin Choan
It is my first time planning for a ski holiday and booking with Japan Ski Experience helps to make sure I've got everything covered. They are on the lookout for the best deals and give you suitable recommendations based on your needs.
I was able to get a few options for properties that fit my budget after only filling out a few questions. The agents were also easy to contact.
Good vale and efficient service.
The pick up and drop off at the airport was very smooth. The apartment was fantastic. The customer service was always attentive and extremely helful to guide us navigating Niseko and booking the activities.
Justine was very responsive and helpful. She gets 11/10 from me. Gateway Hotel was great except the “ground hog” day breakfasts that offered NO variation from a limited selection each and every day. The “vibe” in the breakfast room would have improved immensely if clients could get excited about any change
This was absolutely seamless. From touchdown at Sapporo airport we were met by our bus transfer and taken direct to the Hirafu Welcome centre, where again we were met and taken direct to our house. This experience was equally good on way home. Our accommodation in Hirafu (3 BR house) was outstanding. Cleaned every second day, it was every bit as good as a hotel, but without the price.

This is the second year running i have used JSE for my ski trip adn will continue to use them going forward.
Fast reply, very helpful and they can arrange all the services needed for you
They had thought of everything, from daily supermarket runs to free transfers to other resorts. Would definitely book through Japan Ski Experience again and will recommended to others. Contact and help provided before arriving was brilliant - all very clear and detailed and helped to make our journey to Hakuba very easy. Only slight confusion was to do with ski hire - we selected for them to be delivered to the apartment but then still had to go to the hire shop to get them fitted to our boots despite providing all the info. It was nearby though so think it was just a misunderstanding!
Accomodation was comfortable, good location.

Property manager 'Koy' exceptional, nothing too hard for him to do for us very muck appreciated
Wonderful time, wonderful experience
We were very happy with our dealings with Japan Ski Experience. All arrangements made came about with no hiccups at all, transfers were on time, our booking (and room locations) were as requested and all lift passes and rental gear for 7 people all ordered and delivered correctly and on time - we were not held up or left waiting and everything ran very smoothly. We were extra happy with the service from two of your staff - Yuka and Takayo Bryan - they were very courteous, helpful and patient - we would love to deal with them if ever the chance arose again.
As a first time visitor to Japan and Niseko I was very impressed with the service that Japan Ski Experience provided. Airport transfers, hotel transfers, accommodation and lift passes were spot on, it made for a stress-free holiday. Thank you!
Linked everything together (transport, accommodation, rental) so it was zero stress for us. Also coped with a slew of annoying emails :)
Very friendly and responsive service
I loved that everyone was so easy to deal with beforehand, and the people on the ground (at Niseko and Sapporo) were so helpful
One stop shop for bookings everything regarding ski trip :)
Japan Ski Experience was easy to use, the team was fantastic when answering questions and resolved every inquiry our group has immediately.
Japan Ski Experience is rated 4.77 based on 634 reviews