Jay Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers
Read Jay Brokers Reviews

About Jay Brokers:

Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy
Great website to sale your unused devices. The offer is a lot better than others. They kept you updated on the status of the shipment and payment. Once they received the device, it was quickly tested and payment was posted quicker than their own timeline. Highly recommended.
I have trusted them with my business many times and never been unhappy. Turnaround times are quick and the amount I get is the best I’ve been able to find online.
Very smooth process and I would recommend doing business with this company. I have high confidence that I would return again.
Great to work with. Very efficient and pleasant
Perfect transaction. Everything was flawless. They received, inspected and sent my payment in one day. Couldn't have been better
Couldn’t ask for better or faster service
The experience couldn't be better, especially after a terrible experience with a competitor... the offer was generous and honored. My iPad Pro and magic keyboard were basically new, and the offer matched the condition and there was no attempt at saying otherwise. The package I sent was quickly delivered to Jay Brokers and the turnaround time once it got to them was amazingly fast. The money was on the way before I knew they had the merchandise. I highly recommend them above all others and will most certainly use Jay Brokers again should the need arise. 100!
I contacted Jay Brokers re: my six year old 27" iMac in good condition. They immediately offered $478.00. I shipped my iMac to them (at their expense) and in 4 days I received my check.
The turnaround was speedy and the buyback price was fair!
I didn’t expect as much as they offered so I was pleasantly surprised
Using the website to sell my laptop was very easy. At first, I saw some reviews indicating that people didn't know much about Jay Brokers so I was a bit uneasy. However, I went ahead and asked for a check to be sent to me. I received email messages every step to let me know that the laptop was picked up, received, and being checked. After I got a message that everything looked good, I received a check with the right amount quickly. I certainly would use the service again. I checked other competitors and they paid for my laptop less for sure.
I’ve sold many tech items using sites like Jay Brokers. Their price was very competitive and I got my funds via gift card email (as requested) within 24 hours of the item being received by Jay Brokers.
Super easy to deal with "Jay Brokers". They made it easy to sell my unwanted Apple Watch and iPhone. (Like anyone, I would have liked more money, who wouldn't?) but I highly recommend this company and will use them again if I have items to sell.
Jay Brokers has great prices and good turnaround time for sending payment. I have always had a pleasant experience when dealing with them and highly recommend them.
Awesome Very Easy !!!
Justin was extremely professional, polite, and flexible in allowing me more time to ship my item. I received an excellent price and was paid promptly. I will definitely use Jay Brokers again in the future. I highly recommend them to anyone seeking a trustworthy buyback source.
Great service as always.
Always very easy to deal with ... Very professional ...
Easy evaluation and communication.
The total process was seemless! They communicated to me along the way and everything flowed great! Would use them again!
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 1,149 reviews