Jay Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jay Brokers
Read Jay Brokers Reviews

About Jay Brokers:

Jay Brokers is a risk-free secondhand marketplace. Buy and sell smartphones, laptops, tablets, cameras, collectibles, guitars, watches, and more. Get an instant cash offer for your gently-used items today!

(844) 383-7296

Tell us how Jay Brokers made you happy
Excellent experience. Received full quote of $445 for my iPad. I chose Jay Brokers after receiving quotes from several other sites, most of whom quoted more, because I had confidence they weren’t “high ballballing.” I’ve sold Apple products and PCs previously, but always for less than originally quoted. The JB site was the most professional, as they were specific about iPad models, including model numbers found on the device — no guessing about which generation iPad I had. Better Business Bureau had no negative info for this long ago established firm. Not a recent start up hustling for electronic resale with bait and switch valuations. No hassles selling for first time and good price.
I think that JayBROKERS is a AAA company ... I've alway had very good service on selling items to them with no problems. The payment is very fast and I know every step that the item is in tell I get my check in the mail.
The process was easy and simple. The price for the item was fair. I received payment within 5 days. This is the place if you want to sell your electronic items. I’ve never been disappointed.
Excellent professionalism and outstanding communication throughout the transaction. They Made a good offer for my Mac.
Great Business transaction!!!
Excellent.
extremely fast, reasonable offer
We traded a Mac Book and a MS Surface. The process was so easy! The prices were similar to other trade in companies. We received updates all through the process. The check arrived very quickly. We would definitely use Jay Brokers again. Thank you!
We really kind and responsive to my emails and even allowed me to send my package late. Great service and honest!
Very good service and fast payment
Excellent service! I've been working/selling items to them for years and never had a problem. Fast, efficient, and great customer service. I would not sell to any other company online.
Process was easy and got the best price around.
Very fast service and reasonable price would use them again and again
Very easy transaction! Jay brokers are professional and truly trust worthy! I will definitely do business with them again!
Kept me well informed of the process and answering my questions. More than fair offer for my used iPad, Very quick service and payout.
They gave me a fair price for my iPad and made the process of shipping it and getting payment very easy!
Always excellent service. Fair prices.
Good price. Quick service. Flexible.
Super easy way to sell pre-owned products. Great customer service, highly recommend.
The entire process was simple and efficient. Very fast processing speed and the value of the offer was higher than other comparable vendors. I would definitely use Jay Brokers again and highly recommend to others.
Jay Brokers is rated 4.96 based on 1,146 reviews