J.Crew Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend J.Crew

How would you rate J.Crew ?

"Quick customer service and shipping"
"The product are well.made, they have size to fit me that's right in my budget"
"We are standing in line on BLACK FRIDAY with only three registers opened. The line has about 50 clients waiting. I ask the Manager can you open more registers? We have not move st all. Manager: you are going to have to wait in line. Wowwww!!"
"They were offering 30% off not only regular priced items but also sale. Everything shipped for free. I like their stuff but normally I find it a bit pricey, so this was perfect."
"Good reductions on sale items. Quick delivery. Good quality clothes."
"Their customer service is always on point. I had to exchange a pair of shoes for the tiniest bit of damage recently (I actually felt silly calling about it, but the CSR didn't act bothered at all), and received them next day shipping at a lower price. CS experiences like this is what keep me coming back again and again."
"Good price point. Consistent fit."
"Great prices, great sale and all of the pieces work interchangeably. Taking capsule and staple wardrobe to a new level."
J.Crew is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!