Jean Scene Reviews

01902587500

sales@jeanscene.co.uk

Arjan House39-40 Bloomsbury Street

Tell us how Jean Scene made you happy
Arrived quickly, perfectly packaged and were so comfortable to wear!
Recently bought from jean Scene Texas stretch jeans, worst jeans I’ve ever had, the cut was terrible and they fit like rags,unbelievably disappointed as I’ve always been happy with them in the past, time to look elsewhere I think.
Great price and selection of Jeans prompt delivery user friendly buyer experience.
Prompt service and free alterations to leg length of jeans make Jean Scene a pleasure to deal with.
Good service, however if you choose to have a free alteration, ensure that you save the narrative instruction, prior to completing the order. I didn’t, and the instruction disappeared without warning, resulting in the product being delivered unaltered
Without question one of the best online shopping experience. Ordered Monday jeans were altered and delivered on Wednesday.
Keep getting unblockable spam Email from them even though I never gave them my email address
I never signed up for their mailing list and even though I opted out thrice they are still spamming me with unwanted newsletters...
Good price and fast tracked delivery.
Quality brands, prompt delivery.
Great prices
Good web site
Fast on time deliveries
Terrible service didn't receive item even though they say Royal Mail delivered £50 out of pocket and there response is call Royal Mail...this company is shocking avoid avoid
Perfect Size and Quality at a Bargain price to the shops.. Well Done all.
Very good quality jeans, excellent prices and a comprehensive range, most of which seems to be in stock. Would I buy from Jean Scene again? Yes, without hesitation! Excellent. Many thanks!
They are good to deal with. Bought a Wrangler 2XL denim jacket which proved too small despite saying it fitted a chest up to 44/46 & I am a 43. Returned this and replaced with a 3XL Wrangler which was huge!! & had to return this also. Through their website I got a UK phone number (ALL TOO UNUSUAL ON MANY WEBSITES) & spoke to Sarb. He was really helpful, very good mannered about the sizing -which I can't blame Jean Scene for- & has suggested I try a different make. I'm still thinking about this as it costs me -with packaging-nearly £5.00 to return goods each time. That adds to the cost. However, they seem a reputable company & are good to deal with & it is excellent to have a phone contact number to call. I wish they would put it on their website. The 4 rather than a 5 rating is not their fault but is down to the sizing issues I experienced.
Most impressed with the service. The jeans were delivered quickly and when I found I had ordered the wrong size and returned them, a new pair were despatched almost by return. A good service.
spot on :)
Excellent service, very prompt dispatch and delivery, saved £24 on the price quoted by my usual (now previous!) jeans outlet for the exact same pair. Have already recommended to others and will definitely use again. Many thanks.
Easy to use website, prompt delivery and wrangler jeans ordered for my husband fit perfect.
Comfortable - close fitting but with a lot of stretch. And they look awesome!
Jean Scene is rated 4.71 based on 168 reviews