Jean Scene Reviews

01902587500

sales@jeanscene.co.uk

Arjan House39-40 Bloomsbury Street

Tell us how Jean Scene made you happy

"Perfect Size and Quality at a Bargain price to the shops.. Well Done all."
Are you Jean Scene? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very good quality jeans, excellent prices and a comprehensive range, most of which seems to be in stock. Would I buy from Jean Scene again? Yes, without hesitation! Excellent. Many thanks!"
"They are good to deal with. Bought a Wrangler 2XL denim jacket which proved too small despite saying it fitted a chest up to 44/46 & I am a 43. Returned this and replaced with a 3XL Wrangler which was huge!! & had to return this also. Through their website I got a UK phone number (ALL TOO UNUSUAL ON MANY WEBSITES) & spoke to Sarb. He was really helpful, very good mannered about the sizing -which I can't blame Jean Scene for- & has suggested I try a different make. I'm still thinking about this as it costs me -with packaging-nearly £5.00 to return goods each time. That adds to the cost. However, they seem a reputable company & are good to deal with & it is excellent to have a phone contact number to call. I wish they would put it on their website. The 4 rather than a 5 rating is not their fault but is down to the sizing issues I experienced."
"Most impressed with the service. The jeans were delivered quickly and when I found I had ordered the wrong size and returned them, a new pair were despatched almost by return. A good service."
"Excellent service, very prompt dispatch and delivery, saved £24 on the price quoted by my usual (now previous!) jeans outlet for the exact same pair. Have already recommended to others and will definitely use again. Many thanks."
"Easy to use website, prompt delivery and wrangler jeans ordered for my husband fit perfect."
"Comfortable - close fitting but with a lot of stretch. And they look awesome!"
"excellent condition"
"The jeans I ordered were exactly as expected as I have others in the same brand & style. The price was competitive too so I expect I will order again in the future."
"Exactly what was ordered delivered very quickly genuine article cheaper than buying through Amazon ."
"Goods arrived very quickly: Jean Scene obviously don't have the stock problems that afflict other online and high-street retailers."
"First class jeans from a first class service. will be using jean scene again"
"fast delivery, good price"
"A good selection of goods at reasonable prices can be difficult finding what you want from the huge selection of stuff they have"
"Alterations were made to both garments, couldn't believe how fast the items were delivered, absolutely brilliant, will definitely be using jean scene in the future."
"Not the best quality . Be careful of the size's . Order bigger then your size as the sizes are smaller than you normally get. Basically you get what you pay for."
"Excellent service. Discounted prices, free alteration and fast free delivery. Slightly put out that Post Office tracked 48 delivery takes up to 3 days but Jean Scene aren't responsible for that!"
"I think that shipment tracking could be better than now."
Jean Scene is rated 4.71 based on 168 reviews