Jean Scene Reviews

01902587500

sales@jeanscene.co.uk

Arjan House39-40 Bloomsbury Street

Tell us how Jean Scene made you happy

"Recently bought from jean Scene Texas stretch jeans, worst jeans I’ve ever had, the cut was terrible and they fit like rags,unbelievably disappointed as I’ve always been happy with them in the past, time to look elsewhere I think."
Are you Jean Scene? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Keep getting unblockable spam Email from them even though I never gave them my email address"
"I never signed up for their mailing list and even though I opted out thrice they are still spamming me with unwanted newsletters..."
"Terrible service didn't receive item even though they say Royal Mail delivered £50 out of pocket and there response is call Royal Mail...this company is shocking avoid avoid"
Jean Scene is rated 4.71 based on 168 reviews