Jennifer Bradley Skincare and Cosmetics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jennifer Bradley Skincare and Cosmetics
Fast shipping, everything was great.
The foundation creamy, lightweight, natural looking, LITTLE good a long way..
I love the cooling serum, and the resurfacing.
Oily on my skin and the coverage is poor.
Very pleased with all the products I have tried. I especially like the coconut cleanser and dna cream.
I just started taking care of my face, neck and absolutely love my skin!
I only wore it once. It made my skin burn. So I'm afraid to use again.
Love this product work greats with my skin
Love it... it's as if I don't have any make up on.. it's nice
I love the selffie camera foundation #3 shades matched for my skinetone.and I love the customer service when I message them that the shades #5 did not matched for me.They kindly replace my shades for free thank you guys and keep up the good work.God bless
Been using JB skincare & cosmetics for almost 2 yrs and my skin is healthier than it has ever been. My skin is smooth, pores are tight, and I believe I look 5 yrs younger. Love JB !
Oh by the way I'm 72 yrs young.
Jennifer Bradley Skincare and Cosmetics 5 star review on 11th April 2021
I do like this foundation. I’m waiting not to us very often because I am still healing from a break out and it is scaling which is not the best for foundation and just
accentuates the dryness.... waiting for it all to clear up. I really like the color you chose and other wise I know I will really love it when in full use.
Love this skincare, makeup, shampoo, and conditioner! I have been using the skincare and makeup for a few years now and just started the shampoo and conditioner. My hormonal acne cleared up and now I barely have to wear makeup!
Love Jennifer Bradley products! Last a long time, great coverage. You will not be disappointed!
Been using her products for 3 years already and always get compliments on my skin...I faithfully use her products daily and the 4 in one makeup foundation to powder...I just can't get enough of her skincare products that I constantly buy to stock up on...I don't like to run out...
I have loved everything I have gotten so far. 3n1 cleanser, coconut cleanser,roses and rubies spray, time freeze max, DNA repair cream, oxygen plasma mask, cooling moisture serum, resurface gel, best lip treatment, shampoo and conditioner all are fantastic. I recommend you try everything.
After trying SO many, I finally found one that works like it says it will! Looks so good!
great company!
Best experience everr! I got my perfect match. It took a couple tries but were completely free. The shipping time was ridiculously fast! I feel confident I look my best now. Thank you so much for making this a wonderful shopping experience ♥️💎♥️💎♥️
I stared using JB products 3 yrs ago and I love everything!! Time freeze is a must have! Love all the skin care products and the makeup is nothing like I've ever used before! ❤️
I've been using JB 4 in 1 foundation for over a year. I absolutely love it.
I also used the resurface products and got amazing results.
Customer service is very good. Quickly to respond and explain any questions you may have.
Jennifer Bradley Skincare and Cosmetics is rated 4.85 based on 165 reviews