Jess Lea Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jess Lea Boutique

Tell us how Jess Lea Boutique made you happy
I love my new purse and wallet!
I love my new leopard bathrobe! I t fits well(I’m a plus size) and is so soft and comfortable!
By far my favorite online boutique! Jess Is the best!
I love this boutique, great quality clothes and they listen to what the people want. They restock high demand items to make sure you get what you want & I feel so excited knowing I have a pink package on the way.
I was just telling a friend today that when you order from Jess that you get it within 2 or 3 days !!!! Love you Jessica !!!
I purchased the other day, red bead and tassel earrings, received the order confirmed, yesterday I received the shipment was on the way, followed by another email saying out of stock, and refund given.
Should you not have picked up on it being out ofr stock before you confirmed the purchase??
Justr wondering,
Linda Jackson
Jess Lea is my all time Favorite Boutique! They have the cutest clothes for every age.
They have the best customer service. Highly Recommend!!
Very nice product and neatly packaged. Thanks!
Love my wallet. Great Quality!
Perfect fit, and better than expected!
Cute clothes at affordable prices.
I ordered my sweatshirt on 12/29, it shipped on 12/30, it was delivered on 1/13. It would of been quicker but the post office has been awful. Absolutely love the sweatshirt I bought and will continue to buy. Thanks so much!
I ordered three tops & I love them!
Bought the package on November 18 as a pre-order. Scheduled to arrive to them Dec. 1st . Made contact dec 5th was told the package didn't arrive. Called, facebooked, Instagram,messaged, left reviews in the app store and all over the internet in hopes of a response. They emailed back finally a few days later stating December 10th. Then again on the 17th with no date of arrival and then on the 21st of December they stated they were to recieve them Dec 24th and then on December 28th my item shipped to me. Welp usps lost my package today is January 12th . My package still hasn't arrive to me . I have emailed last week they told me to call usps. I spoke with usps but they told me the shipped had to be the one to file the claim I have emailed, and called and even filed a complaint with the bbb. No response not even im sorry u still haven't got the package you paid for almost 2 months ago. Nothing . So now im out the 60.00 for the bag.wouldnt recommend this business ever to any one . I plan on opening a case with the first cyber crimes next .
#24299 is my order number please help where is my order
Love love love!!!
Super cute and comfortable cow print Sherpa jacket I purchased for my friend as a Christmas gift, she loves it so much and she can’t stop telling how much she loves her jacket! 100% recommend
I love every purchase and you presentation of your products is great.
I absolutely love my new Sherpa! It looks even better than in the picture! The size fits perfectly, and the quality was great. I will definitely be ordering more items.
I ordered the Christian Checkered Handbag, Cream and brown and I get so many compliments!! It’s a great quality!! I love inside material! Great customer service and fast shipping! 💕
Jess Lea Boutique is rated 4.67 based on 48 reviews