Joe Browns Reviews

Kandy Works
Brown Lane East
Holbeck

Tell us how Joe Browns made you happy
I recently purchased the Dippy hem summer dress.
I am totally in love with this dress, the fabric is beautiful it fits true to size the only down side to this dress is that its long so if your 4ft 10 inches like me then heels are going to be a must.
That being said it looks great with my platform sandals all I need now is the weather to be nice and somewhere other than my garden to be able to wear it.
Will keep dress recently bought as good value at sale price. Like so many Joe Browns items material was a let down, very stiff. At 5'8" I often find their dresses several inches too short, different lengths would be great.
I have received my new green festive dress to wear on Christmas day. Gorgeous fabric and design and extremely flattering. My husband and kids all commented how great it looked when I tried it on. Joe Browns, thank you once again for the most unique, comfortable and beautiful clothing.
Excellent customer service - i returned two dresses recently having never used the returns service before, I chose the Hermes parcel drop thinking it would be fastest method rather than Royal Mail . After one week i tracked the parcel which did not show much information only to say returning to sender so i rang Joe Browns and spoke to a very helpful lady called Charlotte who took my tracker number as they had not received my parcel back yet, she did explain it can take few weeks using this method. Charlotte immediately processed my refund and apologised for the delay. Excellent customer service by Charlotte - it would have been useful to know before the fastest route on returns and also if customers could put return items and tracker numbers into their own online account in the future
I've been so looking forward to your York branch opening. I live 50 miles away & went with my son, we were not disappointed! He bought several shirts/tops & I purchased some jeans. All were true to size & super quality. My sister's up from London in a couple of weeks & have promised to take her!
This was my first order and I must say that I’m very impressed by both the service and the dress I ordered. The dress- contrary to one reviewers comments-fitted perfectly. It is a classic 12 rather than ‘vanity-sized’ and shouldn’t be a problem for anyone who knows their true measurements. It also irons like a dream and looks fab with a broad plain dark blue belt if you want to tone down the busy pattern a little. Will definitely be ordering again.
First purchase was amazing. Sadly the last two items, blue tapestry coat’s finishing wasn’t great, summer dress had two holes in it, I didn’t notice straight away, so too late to return. Love the clothes, but would think twice about further purchases
Lovely clothing. Three items , one is amazing, but the blue tapestry coat is not finished to the standard I expect. Dress arrived, my fault didn’t check it as I expected quality to be fab, but found two holes in it, too late to return
I recently returned some goods in error to Joe Browns when in fact they should have been returned elsewhere, very foolish on my part!Customer service was brilliant and special thanks to Haydn and the warehouse for retrieving my package and returning it to me so speedily. I am most appreciative. I will not hesitate in ordering goods in the future.
Have to wait MUCH too long for acknowledgment of, and refund on, returned items. I probably won't use this company again.
Hnnnnnnnnnnn
swift delivery, lovely packaging.
I visited the shop in Meadowhall, Sheffield, and it felt like my dream wardrobe!
I can't keep away as the designs, fitting, quality and price is amazing.
The staff are always friendly and helpful.
I have just ordered online as some items are not in stock in the shop.
I'm sure I won't be disappointed.
Quick, efficient service - great product
Fast efficient delivery, quality packaging. Tracking of my packages second to none.
Unique and quality clothing
Lovely jacket design and colour.
Good fit but feel the quality of material could have been better for the price I paid.
The quality of the material used in the products are exceptional and wash and wear well. I'm always getting compliments when i wear them. The online version of the catalogue is excellent, one of the better ones ive used, with a great variety of goods to choose from, making it very difficult to make my mind up. Ordering is quick and easy to do and if I've got to return goods for what ever reason refunds are dealt with quickly. Would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.
A lovely and often unique choice of clothing. Nice quality material but caters for the smaller sized person. The shirt I purchased for my husband was really nice but the sleeves were far too short.
Great delivery servise