Jones And Co. Styling Opticians Reviews

Telephone
Read Jones And Co. Styling Opticians Reviews

82 King Street

Tell us how Jones And Co. Styling Opticians made you happy
I am very happy with my first experience at Jones and Co, it was relaxed, friendly and quite fun. First of all, the eye test was extremely thorough and the optometrist was helpful, knowledgeable and very kind. Then, Tracey, after a short interview, selected a range of appropriate frames and helped me choose the one which suited me the best. I thank her for her patience as I was undecided and it took quite a while. Although Tracey pushed me slightly out of my comfort zone, I am now delighted with my glasses and had lots of compliments.
I am really happy with the whole experience, it was very relaxed, friendly and quite fun. First of all, the eye test was extremely thorough and the optometrist was helpful, knowledgeable and very kind. Then, Tracey, after a short interview, selected a range of appropriate frames and helped me choose the one that suited me the best. I thank her for her patience as I was undecided and it took a while. Tracey pushed me slightly out of my comfort zone and I must say that I am now delighted with my glasses and had lots of compliments.
There are 2 parts to a great experience with any optician, the first being the quality of the eye test and secondly the knowledge and expertise of the design service. Jones and Co excel in both areas, the choice of frames and lenses on offer are all top quality with great designs available and combined with excellent service from Gareth make the whole experience far superior to anything else I have experienced in the UK
I had a great experience.
The eye test was very thorough and actually this is the only prescription I got in recent years I feel comfortable with.
Everyone is courteous and professional. You feel valued as a customer.
Highly recommended
Really pleased with the whole experience at Jones&Co - courteous, polite, personable & fun!

Having worn glasses for several years, I usually chose the most presentable glasses within my price bracket - a function to serve a purpose rather than a statement piece.

Nick provided great advice regarding the shape of glasses to suit my face but I never felt pressured into a certain style or price. His manner is spot on & a credit to the business.

The whole experience was so enjoyable, I felt sorry when it ended - looking forward to the next style refresh to do it all again!
I have used Jones and Co since Stuart Jones (now retired) owned it in the Royal Exchange over 20 years ago. I was a student with an irreparably damaged spectacle part and Stuart moulded a replica piece at a low price. I've since then bought numerous amazing specs and had them repaired and serviced. The customer service team is outstanding. They are obsessionally passionate about eyewear and whilst being a bit more expensive than a typical high street high volume retailer. it is more than worth it.
Good service highly recommended
I have been a customer of Jones & Co opticians for about nine years and love the personalised service that I always receive. Excellent customer service is the focus of everything they do. Choosing spectacles was once a real chore for me but when I discovered Jones & Co it become such an enjoyable and effortless experience. From the moment you step into the most luxurious building on King Street, Manchester you can relax with a lovely cup of coffee and with complete confidence that you are in good hands with a very friendly and talented team of qualified styling opticians who will help and advise you to choose from a selection of high quality and stylish eyewear which are not available elsewhere on the high street. Jones & Co provide an ongoing aftercare service for as long as you have your spectacles and flexible payment options at no extra cost. On this occasion I was looked after by Katherine. Thank you. I love my new specs. And thanks also to Nick & Gareth who have looked after me on previous visits. If you want the best service in eyewear in Manchester you should give Jones & Co a try. You will not be disappointed.
Having previously used Jones and Co I recently used the virtual styling service for my new pair of glasses and sunglasses as I now live in Ireland. The process worked really well via zoom. I received some frames by post to try and make a final decision and could not be happier with my new glasses. For these difficult times I can really recommend this process is you can’t go to the shop in person. Thanks a million Gareth!
I have been visiting Jones and Co regularly since it first opened and always look forward to a new pair of glasses. However, during lockdown, the upcoming visit took on a new significance and the thought of choosing new 'specs' and spending time looking through trays of gorgeousness with Katherine and Gareth kept me going when I had exhausted all episodes of 'Normal People' and 'Schitt's Creek' on the telly.
As I get older my glasses have become a predominant part of my style and it is so reassuring to know that I will alwayds walk out of Jones and Co with a pair that looks good and feels good due to the expertise and flair of the team of stylists and opticians.
I can't remember the number of times people have commented on my glasses wherever I travel. To be noticed so often at my age is a bonus in itself!!
So thanks to Jones and Co for a great experience this time as always.
P.S. I couldn't make my mind up so ended up with two pairs!!
Gareth & Co are so lovely why would one go elsewhere! Picked up my third pair yesterday and already thinking about my next colour!!
After a comprehensive eye test I was introduced to Deepal, who selected a range of appropriate frames, guiding me through the selection process and giving expert advice on the more appropriate shapes and colours for me. I am delighted with my new frames and lenses and indebted to Deepal.
Had amazing service from Nick. I don’t think that I’ll be going anywhere else again. He really took his time to help me choose the right frame and lenses. I would definitely recommend them. The optometrist was also very knowledgeable and helpful.
Jones & Co is a very friendly practice. I was just browsing when Nick politely asked if he could help at all. I explained that I liked the frames but had to stick to rimless because it was hard to find frames big enough; he asked if he could try to meet the challenge, then showed me a suitable frame straight off - my daughter said "you have to get those!".

I wear glasses all the time, and have a complicated love-hate relationship with them! In the past I've sometimes felt like I was guiding the optician rather than vice versa. I didn't want to rush in, so Nick suggested the first step was to get an up to date prescription.

The optometrist was really excellent and I am very happy with the prescription, my reading and distance vision are both much clearer. I have been delighted with the performance of the lenses from the moment I looked through them. Jones and Co get this vital foundation absolutely right, and it is the basis of my confidence in them.

What differentiates Jones and Co further though is the most professional dispensing optician practice I have ever encountered.

I wear glasses all the time, and have a complicated relationship with them! In the past I have often felt like I was guiding the optician rather than vice versa. Nick listened carefully as I described what I liked and didn't like about my current glasses, what I wanted and didn't want. He then came up with a selection of frames that I would not have chosen myself - I liked some of them more than others, but all of them more than any of the pairs I've been wearing for the last few years.

I've just picked up a second pair. I am very happy to recommend Jones and Co. Glasses are deeply personal items as well as essentially part of your wardrobe - its hard to think of a team that collaborates so closely with you to understand and meet such a complex set of personal optical, style, and personal taste requirements so well as just a company, they feel more like friends.
Have always had 'floaters' but recently noticed black spots in my right eye. Initially I put it down to tiredness but thought I'd have a check up at Jones & Co just to be safe. Luckily I saw Zaheera who, upon carrying out a thorough examination, immediately took action and rang the eye centre to get me seen straight away. As a result I ended having laser treatment for a retinal tear! That was on Saturday afternoon. Monday morning, Gareth at Jones & Co followed up with a phone call to see how I had gotten on and to check all was well. Tuesday, Zaheera, herself, rang to follow up. Perfect examples of the quality of service at this excellent establishment.
I have been going to Jones & Co, since they took over the shop on king street. I would defiantly recommend them, as I personally would never go to any other opticians now, please try them and you certainly will feel the same. The service is above no other opticians I have used, the team at Jones and Co are like visiting your family. They give superb service and so friendly, and as for the frames they are great. I have always used Katherine since I have been going to Jones and Co, she knows exactly what type of frames suit me and as all the team too are just great at styling to suit each person. If you try them you will defiantly will go back again and again.
I have been going to Jones and Co for many years.I have ALWAYS come away from there happy, and felt like I was treated like royalty. I wear my glasses with complete confidence and pride! Gareth, you are my number one ⭐️
Fantastic service from all the staff made choosing glasses so easy. All the frames I tried suited me and Gareth helped to push me slightly out of my comfort zone. I paid slightly more that I have done previously but worth it for a pair of glasses I enjoy wearing.
all the staff give excellent service & I love the alternative individual styles which are stocked......just wish they were a bit cheaper!!
Hands down the best customer care and friendly professionalism I’ve ever experienced! Coupled with a truly unique and wonderful range of frames. Not only did I end up treating myself to two frames in my first visit (!) but I learned so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I don’t think I’ll be able to buy glasses anywhere else now.. Next step: glasses wardrobe and third frame;)
Jones And Co. Styling Opticians is rated 4.85 based on 113 reviews