Joom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joom

Tell us how Joom made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
waste of time and money.
They let the seller send after more than a month. The tracking is fake. They do not let you cancel the sale. Waste of time and money.
Espetacular, sempre que não chega ou vem errado o pedido reembolsam logo o valor total e são muito rápidos a responder.. Já fiz certlca de 50 pedidos no Joom e até hoje correu tudo bem.
If buy a product and you need support than they are willing to help you. Incase you want your money back than you can shake it. No refund !!! They always choose the sit of the seller even do you proof that your right. Your better of buying your goods at GEEK or WISH 😉
Joom ripped off my GF's bank account...DO NOT shop here...
Magnifica, muy buena experiencia comprando
Half of items never arrived. The received one is complete garbage. Wrong size, wrong item worse quality. They ask too much to get your money back. Not helpful support at all. $68 down in drain. And I never got my refund.
I am a single Mother of 2 that works as a server. I truly Need All my money and this site doesn't tell you a date until you pay and then takes weeks to give you back your money but seconds to take it. I HATE THIS SITE and WILL be letting My 1809 followers TO NOT SHOP THIS SITE... I've called left message after message to no avail. Horrible,
Ordered doorbell with free chime in flash sale only received chime no doorbell customer service say I got what I paid for yet the chime was free with doorbell Scammers
Still waiting on a necklace for the past 3 weeks. What a joke
cam greu vine comanda,uneori nu calitativ.
Very good delivery takes a while but if not delivered a full refund is given.they have online chat so communication is very good.
Good prices but takes long time to deliver.
A good communication and fast shipping
Free shipping and great deals, decent quality for the low priced items.
I mean, who ships your sales free of cost. It is just amazing
Very easy to order staff Most of the time the item is great And all things have free shipping and postage.
Joom is rated 2.88 based on 17 reviews