Joom Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joom

Tell us how Joom made you happy
BULL SHIT"" YOU PEOPLE ARE A SCAM" WARANTY HAD TWO DAYS LEFT" but said that waranty ended
Wouldn't refund my money when I ordered 1 but charged me for 2. Then charged it 4 times to my card! Do not use this app!
I ordered oximeter from joom price was…
I ordered oximeter from joom price was very good .Firstly they said arrives in a month time which was brilliant soon I purchased arrive time completely changed .its gone up to 3 months.Eventually item arrived in UK instead of receiving item ,I had a letter from Royal Mail that ,the seller paid partly postage so Royal Mail wants me to pay £8.50 on the top of I already paid to joom.
I contacted the joom straight away ,they exactly said .This could happen we don’t take any responsibilities.I WAS SHOCKED ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED.
So you are ordering staff from them and they are not taking any responsibilities at all, apart from bluh bluh .Sorry but not sorry
I would definitely NOT recommend this organisation (JOOM) to anyone.
Totally scam ,avoid it
By the way they keep sending discount code .Don’t fool of that .They are encouraging people to buy and purchase ASAP then you will get surprise like I did.
I order 2 usb memory stick on 22 May 2020. Arrive i ireland on 23 of june. Delivery was expected on 2 of july! Two days ago Joom send a mesage : if l will not receive the order till 5 september, they send my money back. Thats mean 5 monts!
My trainiers I got from you have split I only had them 4 - 2 months not happy fi not buy off this company very bad quality products waited ages 5 the goods to arrive and they don’t last go to a high street at least you know we’re you stand don’t waste your money with this company 👎
The worst experience ever. Don't buy anything from this site Joom.I paid in April for something and now it's July and I don't receive nothing and even my money they don't refund. My advice don't buy from Joom
- No support (probably outsourced to Chinese guys)
- No GDPR compliance (ignoring)
- Russian baked business
- Phone contact for Latvia presence is fake (you will never get a human person there
Joom is a joke. They ripped me off my money. There is no customer service. You get a robot telling you to give them the tracking number and when you do they continuously tell you the same thing. I think the people who give it a five star is a fake as well and work for them. I promise you this site is a fake and will take your money. They stole around 200.00. Please be careful. This site is a scam. There is no refund and you dont get your items. Your better off ordering on wish.
waste of time and money.
They let the seller send after more than a month. The tracking is fake. They do not let you cancel the sale. Waste of time and money.
Joom ripped off my GF's bank account...DO NOT shop here...
Half of items never arrived. The received one is complete garbage. Wrong size, wrong item worse quality. They ask too much to get your money back. Not helpful support at all. $68 down in drain. And I never got my refund.
I am a single Mother of 2 that works as a server. I truly Need All my money and this site doesn't tell you a date until you pay and then takes weeks to give you back your money but seconds to take it. I HATE THIS SITE and WILL be letting My 1809 followers TO NOT SHOP THIS SITE... I've called left message after message to no avail. Horrible,
Ordered doorbell with free chime in flash sale only received chime no doorbell customer service say I got what I paid for yet the chime was free with doorbell Scammers
Still waiting on a necklace for the past 3 weeks. What a joke