Juul Insights

Juul have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B-
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

83.33%
Industry Average
" I gotta say, I love it. But it's TOO EASY to lose! Seriously, I've been searching for that damn little, black stick for half an hour now. And the price doesn't = I'll just pick up another... Dammit! "
- Anonymous
" My third and last order, I decided to re -up only on mint pods, my absolute favorites, 6 packs pods for the price of 5 with their promotion. "
- Stéphane K
" My suggestion is: before the Juul company decides to raise its prices, it should perfect the unit AND the pods. "
- JUUL User
Write your review on Juul
B

Delivery - Fast

77.78%
Industry Average
" I am a recent user of Juul after trying numerous other vaping systems and I'm very impressed. The build quality is excellent as is the presentation (right down to the packaging). No messy filling with sometimes dubious liquids coupled with quick delivery and, on the one occasion I've needed them, brilliant customer service makes the whole experience better than good. "
- Steve D
" I like the Juul but the pods run out to quick as you get a big glob of the liquid in your mouth and makes you want to vomit besides that they are good. I am a auto delivery customer. Juul please address the problem. "
- Anonymous
" The lady on the phone was very nice, and immediately re ship a new order for me, free of any charge AND with express shipping on them! With the only condition that someone be present on delivery day to sign upon it. "
E

Refunds - Difficult

42.86%
Industry Average
" I placed an Express order that has one to two shipping days and yet the amount of time between my order and when I will actually allegedly get my product will be about 5 days additionally they refused to refund the express shipping fees I've been a loyal customer for a while maybe it's time to consider another product "
- Brenda Frampton
" This COULD be a great product! Really! But... I'm a little frustrated. Leaking pods and after a time, unchargeable device. Same reviews I’m reading over and over. I can really see this product help me quit cigarettes if they up the quality. It’s my favorite so far but it just won’t work. IF I buy another one (between my husband and I we have both bought two) I’m saving the receipt to see if I can get a refund or exchange. "
- Anonymous
" I bought a Juul yesterday and its completely broken I DID ALL TROUBLE SHOOTING IT WONT DO A DAMN THING,i noticed it had the 1 year warranty paper inside the box.I went on the website,it asked to verify my age...im 26.... i had to put my info in and upload pictures of my id and pictures of my self,which is already a hassle...BUT THEN.. it denied me....then i try AGAIN and it wont let you try cuz you have to verify your phone number and can only use the same phone number one time,so after using all my family's phone numbers im now up to 5 try's for them to see im 26 fucking years old....AND THEY CANT!!!! soooooo now im stuck with a plastic piece of shit that does nothing and 2 pods full of shitty liquid which are not even the good flavors they put in starter pack!!!!!!I even called after chatting with a rep and him telling me he cant help, then the lady on phone said ya we cant do anything,so i asked..."so i bought a $45 piece of plastic to look at then?" and her reply was "yea pretty much there is nothing i can do for you" all because there COMPUTER!!!!! cant verify im over 21 years old when IM 26!!!!!!!I work in customer service and im never mean over the phone but let me tell you i am soooo fucking pissed off this company is a fucking joke!!!! if Juul see's this you should be ashamed of yourselves!!! I WANT A FUCKING REFUND OR A NEW FUCKING Juul NOW!!!!!!!!!!! "
- ashley beaulieu
A-
84.09%
- Steve D
" Amazing support and customer service! I’ve had trouble two times out of three with my orders: I bought my first starter pack for 75$+ in a smoke shop next to my house. "
- Stéphane K
" Great customer service. Prompt response. Helped me quit smoking! "