Juul Insights

Juul have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B-
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

82.14%
Industry Average
" I gotta say, I love it. But it's TOO EASY to lose! Seriously, I've been searching for that damn little, black stick for half an hour now. And the price doesn't = I'll just pick up another... Dammit! "
- Anonymous
" My third and last order, I decided to re -up only on mint pods, my absolute favorites, 6 packs pods for the price of 5 with their promotion. "
- Stéphane K
" My suggestion is: before the Juul company decides to raise its prices, it should perfect the unit AND the pods. "
- JUUL User
Write your review on Juul
B

Delivery - Fast

77.78%
Industry Average
" I am a recent user of Juul after trying numerous other vaping systems and I'm very impressed. The build quality is excellent as is the presentation (right down to the packaging). No messy filling with sometimes dubious liquids coupled with quick delivery and, on the one occasion I've needed them, brilliant customer service makes the whole experience better than good. "
- Steve D
" I like the Juul but the pods run out to quick as you get a big glob of the liquid in your mouth and makes you want to vomit besides that they are good. I am a auto delivery customer. Juul please address the problem. "
- Anonymous
" The lady on the phone was very nice, and immediately re ship a new order for me, free of any charge AND with express shipping on them! With the only condition that someone be present on delivery day to sign upon it. "
F

Refunds - Difficult

28.57%
Industry Average
" I've gotten several Juul pods and they leaked all in my mouth and got on my lips. This burns very bad. The pods are very expressive and I feel that I'm just throwing away money. So far I've spent a small fortune on them and feel regular smoking is better. I can't get a refund for all the defective ones. This Juul stuff is bad news! "
- Anonymous
" I placed an Express order that has one to two shipping days and yet the amount of time between my order and when I will actually allegedly get my product will be about 5 days additionally they refused to refund the express shipping fees I've been a loyal customer for a while maybe it's time to consider another product "
- Brenda Frampton
" This COULD be a great product! Really! But... I'm a little frustrated. Leaking pods and after a time, unchargeable device. Same reviews I’m reading over and over. I can really see this product help me quit cigarettes if they up the quality. It’s my favorite so far but it just won’t work. IF I buy another one (between my husband and I we have both bought two) I’m saving the receipt to see if I can get a refund or exchange. "
A-
84.09%
Industry Average
" Stairs and uphill climbs are no longer a problem!! Also Juul service has always been wonderful when I’ve called. "
- Steve D
" Amazing support and customer service! I’ve had trouble two times out of three with my orders: I bought my first starter pack for 75$+ in a smoke shop next to my house. "