KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts Reviews

00AM
12AM

Tell us how KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"There was a problem with the data after the purchase of goods Well, I certainly did not get lost and wrote to the technical support and mail to the seller. They answered quickly, offered a full refund or a replacement for another account. Well, I thought that I would still take a league account and take a replacement. account gave much steeper! In general, everything is legal, thanks to the guys with kindredshop for honesty! I would definitely recommend this store to my little purchases =)"
Are you KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Beschlossen nach einem halben Jahr der Nutzung des Dienstes, schreiben Sie eine Bewertung. Ich habe mich entschieden zu schreiben, weil ich den Jungs sehr dankbar bin! Ich verstehe nicht, warum sie das hier schreiben ... Okay, darum geht es nicht. Im Allgemeinen habe ich ungefähr 15 Accounts von den Jungs für meine Zwecke und einen Account für mich gekauft. Ich spiele immer noch! Gleichzeitig kaufe ich ständig Skins in diesem Laden. Ein paar Mal gab es natürlich Probleme mit dem Mailwechsel, aber dies wurde durch den technischen Support der Site behoben! Im Allgemeinen - zuverlässig, schnell und effizient. So möchte ich KindredSHOP charakterisieren! Ich hoffe, Ihre Konkurrenten geraten in Vergessenheit !!! IHR SEID DIE BESTEN!!!!"
"I bought an account that was openly advertised that it is hand-leveled. The account got banned for being botted even tho I literally played 5 non-ranked games on it. I thought thats fine I'd contact them and they'd resolve it since they claim they actually have a customer support and life time warranty. So I sent a ticket on their website and they didn't reply, so I emailed them they literally replied in 20 mins just to know the info so they would know which bot was detected and dismiss it Anyways I sent them 4 other emails with no reply, this was 1 week ago. Overall horrible company that has fake advertising and fake customer support. Do not recommend at all. All other reviews are probably paid reviews or self made."
"I bought an account that was openly advertised that it is hand-leveled. The account got banned for being botted even tho I literally played 5 non-ranked games on it. I thought thats fine I'd contact them and they'd resolve it since they claim they actually have a customer support and life time warranty. So I sent a ticket on their website and they didn't reply, so I emailed them they literally replied in 20 mins just to know the info so they would know which bot was detected and dismiss it : https://i.imgur.com/VS2dEXI.png Anyways I sent them 4 other emails with no reply, this was 1 week ago. Overall horrible company that has fake advertising and fake customer support. Do not recommend at all. All other reviews are probably paid reviews or self made."
"Convenient Gift cent. I often buy skins for my account there. Very profitable, but you need to wait a day to get yours! Honest shop, good deals"
"I bought an account, there was an immediate problem. I could not change the mail, I wrote in support ... I waited a bit, the guys looked at something and made a refund. As a result, I bought another account, another one and a bit more expensive. No problems with him already) Thank you"
"I constantly buy accounts on this site. Reliable site with good technical support for its customers. Besides fast delivery!"
"Just purchased an account from them and it says either the Username or Password was incorrect. Double, triple checked this. No response or customer service for this. I'd highly recommend going to some other websites which give good fast customer service for these issues and don't just take your money and run"
"Convenient site, nothing superfluous I use the gift center in this store, everything is legal"
"for me personally, one of the best services with the accounts of this game. constantly here I buy accounts for further boost. everything is legal thanks, kindredshop.net best"
"Quickly! Conveniently! Is legal! That is how I will describe kindredshop.net in three words."
"All data came quickly. Everything is legal! I will recommend to friends and I recommend this store to you."
"This site is amazing its gift center, nowhere else is this! Very often I buy skins for myself, everything is legal! I recommend ^^"
"website is legit he personally checked, bought a couple of accounts from boxing for himself and a friend very fast delivery"
"after I received a ban on my main account, I decided to buy a new account so here I am. I still bought an account - everything works and everything is fair. I did not know that it happens :D"
"Nie sądziłem, że wszystko będzie takie fajne. Acc przyszedł szybko i wszystko było w porządku, generalnie bał się kupić konto na tej stronie ... Ale teraz już nic nie rozumiem! Bosko! Dziękuję"
"I use exclusively the center of this store. Quality of service at the highest level =) I can’t say anything for accounts, I didn’t get anything. But even this is ready to take responsibility and say that the store is very honest"
"Good and honest store with a large selection of accounts. I recommend this store to everyone"
"kaufte ein gutes Konto für hundert Dollar, mit einer seltenen Haut auf Sivir. Alles ist wie beschrieben und außerdem ist die Lieferung schnell genug. Bisher ist alles in Ordnung, aber wenn es Probleme gibt, werde ich hier eine Rezension schreiben THX GL HF"
"Gift Center is what you need, the rest did not check but this is enough to put 5 stars :)"
KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts is rated 4.50 based on 241 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access