KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts

How would you rate KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts ?

"The best store of its kind. I buy accounts for a year, then I swing them for elo Problems with accounts on the way for a long time did not arise A couple of times appealed to those support, immediately received a response In general, you can buy"
"I bought a couple of random accounts of Western Europe, but more precisely MYSTERY ACCOUNT B In general, one account was recorded on level 27, the second was 24 and with a good number of BE In general, everything is not bad, only with the mail did not immediately understand I recommend"
"Found you through the forum People bought from you and more than once accounts and I decided to buy, too in general, normally, I like"
"Chic Gift Center I constantly buy champions for my account. You choose what you need and you get it within 2 days. Cheap, fast and it works"
"My friend bought an account at this store and is already playing on it for a year. I also decided to purchase an account at this store, because he advised me. In the end, I bought the account, it's all fair. After the purchase, the account data immediately came to my mail. In general, everything is cool, thank you =)"
"Decent shop."
"Kupiłem konto na własny użytek, wydałem tylko 13 dolarów. Początkowo myślałem, że takie małe ceny nie mogą być i wszystko to jest oszustwem, ale w końcu po zakupie konto natychmiast do mnie dotarło. Jedyne co mi się nie podobało to to, że nie mogłem kupić konta, ponieważ witryna była zamrożona. To zdecydowanie nie mój problem z Internetem. I generalnie wystarczająco dobra strona"
"I liked the store assortment and convenient filter. Very quickly found that I was looking at that option to my taste was more than I expected Respect"
"I bought the "MYSTERY ACCOUNT EUW" The account came in level 25 and at the same time quickly enough. There were several skins on the account, 24 champions and not a lot of blue essences. All is fair"
"One of the best stores for selling accounts of all beloved LOL. A convenient interface and a great choice, that's what I like about this store. I bought from them not one account, there were never any problems in general, buy and play =)"
"I searched the account for a long time in a rare way. I could not find anywhere ... In kindredshop.net I found several accounts with the required skin at once. Chose, bought, everything is super"
"Specific store, with a very interesting filter for search by account. Very convenient, you can pick up an account with the right set of champions. In addition, a large selection of accounts. Bumped into discounts - not bad enough. But it's a pity that there are not all servers, only the main ones. As a result, I bought an account on the server: "North America". There was enough RP and I was able to transfer the account to the server I needed. Therefore 4 out of 5."
"I bought a good discount account with two rare skins. The account came immediately, I was satisfied! I will definitely recommend your store to your friends"
"Le site a été recommandé par l'ami avec qui nous avons joué. Basé sur l'interdiction. J'ai décidé d'en acheter un nouveau pour ne pas recommencer. En général, je me suis acheté un compte avec du platine dans la saison 2,3,4, je joue. Tout est chic, rapide et honnête! Je suis juste content"
"Chertovsky convenience store Great choice, fast delivery I bought myself an account and my girlfriend, now we play double for the bottom lines =) Thanks kindredshop"
"Great store"
"Good service, convenient site, great prices and super discounts! I purchased a couple of accounts in kindredshop - for myself and a friend. Purchased accounts received quickly, there were no problems in general I recommend!"
"Bought again. Everything was easy"
"I constantly buy skins for my account on this site. Everything comes for a maximum of 2 days, the price is excellent! Thank you"
"Decent guys"