KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts
12PM
12PM

Tell us how KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts made you happy

"I bought a work account. I played a couple of days and was banned for reasons not clear to me. I wrote to technical support, they quickly answered and made a replacement. The account that was given in exchange for my lost one turned out to be more expensive! It's a pleasure to deal with you :)"
Are you KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The account came immediately, the only problem with mail. I wrote to the technical support of the site, the guys responded and helped to solve it. Respect for such a service"
"5 stars 🌟 $$$"
"Good store with great prices. This is about pluses. Minus one - the site is a little long. I hope in the future to fix it :)"
"I always buy accounts from these guys with a complete lack of calibration in all seasons haven't encountered any account problems yet"
"Luchshiy magazin )))))))))"
"Dobrý obchod velmi spokojeni s cenou koupil levný účet Nenašli jsem žádné problémy"
"Got a North America account with a lot of dust. This is exactly what I was looking for, thx GL HF guys"
"Oui, tout n'est pas mauvais, ça marche. Je vais jouer, tout le meilleur à vous"
"GREAT STORE! THANKS :)"
"Got a ban on your account. Therefore, I decided to buy an account on this site, I found it in Google. In general, what can I say, the account came quickly, all as in the descriptions, I am satisfied. Now I can play again, thanks to kindredshop"
"bought an account, credentials were wrong, tried to contact them thru gmail/support ticket no one bothered to answer it's been few weeks still no answer"
"It seems everything is fine. The account came immediately, everything works. We will play and check. 5 out of 5 so far"
"Not the first time I buy an account here. Once there was a problem with the account, after some time the issue was resolved and the money was reimbursed. In general, everything is as it should be. Respect"
"Great store! Especially rare skins and unranked accounts"
"Accidentally found an advertising site in Google. Looked at the prices, seemed too cheap. I bought an account for 73 dollars. As a result, everything came at once, the account corresponded to the description :) The purchase was very profitable, the guys were very pleased. thank"
"Great store, got what I wanted with instant delivery and such a low price"
"A decent enough store, with a large selection and very small prices. cool"
"Bought an account for the second time. Again the account details didn't match. The first time there was an awsome service where they immediatly replied and fixed the isssue. Now no 1 has even bothered to contact me after tickets/e-mail/skype."
"Allt är coolt :) Jag köpte ett konto, allt har kommit. Jag rekommenderar din sida till vänner och försöker köpa ett par skinn från dig"
KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts is rated 4.40 based on 144 reviews