KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts

How would you rate KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts ?

(optional)

188 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Christopher
Fast delivery, great service! This is the quickest way to get what you wan't !

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Fast delivery, great service! This is the quickest way to get what you wan't !"
"Accidentally bought an account in the wrong region and was given a coupon for the exact amount, even though it was my error. Delivery was quick and easy. Will definitely recommend."
"I was extremely pleased with the whole process! The website is quick and easy to navigate, and I got my account within minutes of picking one out. It’s much better in my opinion than leveling an account by hand. I will definitely be returning, and will highly recommend everyone of my friends to do the same."
"I've bought an account form here before as well as my friends and we have not gotten banned for botting."
"Bought an account with a friend! No problem, all honest! =))))"
"Very fast delivery"
"Really a good site to buy accounts for smurfing. Fast service and easy to use."
"Found an account with a lot of blue essence for only around $35. It had items on it that almost doubled the amount of essence I had. $35 for 200k+ essence was shockingly happy with my purchase."
"You guys did a great job. On time delivery and smooth transition. Thanks!"
"Good accounts at an affordable price!"
"Had an issue with a bugged account was fixed and issued new account fast"
"I loved my new account totally worth the money"
"Quick purchase process, no hassle when it came to buying an account."
"Unranked smurfs is incredibly efficient and i had the account in less than ten minutes. No issues with banning or anything else. Would definitely use again"
"good service"
"On time, exactly was what was promised."
"Overall very good, purchase was quick and getting the account with no problems at all was also quick."
"Not bad! I recommend"
"Got my account instantly after purchasing and in the past few days have not been banned. The account was ranked prior to my purchase (in season 5) but so long as it remains unbanned I don't see it being a problem."
"Fast getting the account had everything it said it had."
KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts is rated 4.68 based on 188 reviews