KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
3PM
3PM

Tell us how KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts made you happy

"I use the gift center on this site - everything works I did not buy accounts, because I have my own. But for cheap skins and champions - Respect I recommend ^ _-"
Are you KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts receives. Reply Free
"Constantly take accounts for boost. In general, everything suits, the main thing is to comply with the specified recommendations of the store and there will be no problems) Recommend"
"Kindred shop is a big thing!"
"Successfully went on sale, bought an account at a 30% discount, the account came immediately. The only thing - for a long time I dealt with the mail, I could not understand the instructions right away. But the guys from the glasseshop helped me"
"Nice store. I fucked up my account and got the refund :D"
"I bought a league of legends account here. Here the prices are very attractive. There are a lot of skins for accounts. I bought them here too! Satisfied with the purchase! This is the best store!"
"I bought League of Legends accounts in this store. Their prices are very attractive. There are many account skins here. I bought them here too. This is the best store!"
"I bought an account, it took 3 weeks, it was blocked from me. Posted in technical support, I made a refund. Thanks guys for being honest. After taking another account. Now there are no problems"
"Great Store"
"I love Gift Center of this store I constantly buy champions and skins there why you ask me? Yes, because the prices are just awesome! These are the best prices, super profitable. 5 stars, I recommend"
"Great store, great range and fast delivery In general, if you want to buy an account - this is your chance to buy the account you need at a reasonable price."
"Normaler Laden Kaufte ein Konto, sofort ohne Probleme erhalten, danke"
"Amazing store! Got my account INSTANTLY and everything is like in the description. I owe you a review, guys! Categorically"
"All fire! I bought an account for 128 dollars and I also bought skins for it through the gift center Thank you kindredshop.net, the best store 10 out of 10"
"Ganz normaler Laden Angemessene Preise, wie viele andere Geschäfte, schnelle Lieferung Der Laden täuscht auch nicht. Ich habe ein Konto gekauft und es kam, neben der Beschreibung entsprach"
"Great store!!!"
"The best store of its kind Fast and reliable, with a large selection. Personally, I have already bought 5 accounts at a bargain price, so I recommend"
"I saw of course and better sites selling league league accounts but in general, accounts come quickly and everything is clear in the descriptions it is still quite convenient to tie your mail so no matter how bad"
"An unparalleled service of League of Legends accounts. The site is not badly designed, convenient filter in the search for accounts Yes, and in general the account comes with the purchase well and the most important thing is that everything is honest"
"Express delivery Reasonable prices Great, user-friendly site with a great interface. I didn't deal with adminsration, so I can't say anything about support And in terms of the store and in general accounts - I recommend"
KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts is rated 4.38 based on 106 reviews