KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts

How would you rate KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts ?

"this is the best store accounts LOL top class, I recommend"
"Constantly I buy in kindredshop.net skins and champions for my account! Profitable, simple, reliable!"
"The best league of legends store in my opinion"
"I bought an account on Kindredshop.net. The account came quickly, everything corresponds to the description. I also want to note that the site has a good choice of accounts, at a reasonable price. In general, not bad enough"
"There was a problem with the purchased account, technical support replaced the account in 20 minutes. Definitely recommend!"
"Der erste erfolgreiche Kauf von dieser Seite. Das Produkt entspricht der Beschreibung. Ich genieße mein neues Euw acc"
"I buy constantly accounts in this store, never with them there were no problems. Accounts are delivered quickly, the description is appropriate, in general I recommend! =)"
"Excellent shop. I bought myself an account with a good discount, thank you kindredshop ^_^"
Miss Fortuna
Verified Reviewer
"I really liked this store, because there you can buy yourself skins much cheaper. The truth has to wait, but it's not a problem"
"I trust these guys. The first purchase was made about a year ago, during this time the quality of service has improved noticeably. There are certainly shortcomings, for this and put 4 stars, but I buy only from them"
"Guter Laden, rate ich! Achten Sie darauf, mehr zu kaufen"
"Excellent magasin, j'ai acheté plus d'un compte!"
"Decent shop with a huge assortment"
"Very kind service. I bought an account, stucked with troubles, got refund and bought another one! 5 star"
"Nice shop :)"
"I Bought a skin from this site, it came in 2 days. Very Good Service."
XXhandballXx
Verified Reviewer
"I bought in a kindredshop a couple of accounts 25-29 North America, dropped 27 and 29 level! Left alone, thank you very much! And yes ... everything works, I found no problems with accounts, I recommend"
Katzenklopapier
Verified Reviewer
"Constantly take in KindredShop accounts. Once there was a problem, solved the problem for a long time, but came to a compromise. In general, not a bad store"
"5+ best league of legends store"
"All is fair! Very fast delivery, user-friendly interface. Everything is convenient and affordable! I will recommend a kindredshop swine to friends"
KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts is rated 3.80 based on 46 reviews