KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts Reviews

of reviewers recommend KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts made you happy
Everything about the service works. E.g., you get your account they provide what they say they will give you.

The problem is when something happens to that account there's no lifetime warranty, as they advertise. I've had an account that has been locked for over 7 months with no response from customer support. My ticket is 7 months old and still no response. I've directly emailed both of the contacts they have listed on the website as well and no response. Horrible customer service.

If you buy an account, you should expect it to be a limited time use. As soon as it gets locked for suspicious activity, because someone is trying to log onto it that isn't you, the account is gone and you don't have the personal information to unlock it. (Unless you can guess the info of the original creation lol)
I bought an account, could play on it for 2 days, but then in the evening, someone changed the password/username. They ask to not change the password to avoid Riotban due to account trading. I send an email to the email for problems, lets see what that gives.
One of the accounts I bought has had its password or username changed so I can't login to it, I've sent in 2 tickets that are nearly a month old now and haven't gotten a response, probably a scam website, I do not reccomend.
KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts is rated 3.46 based on 110 reviews