KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts Reviews

of reviewers recommend KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts made you happy
They sell duplicate accounts. I went 10-0 then they resold the account. Changed everything... Would not
give me back the info.. Super hard to get a hold of customer service to give me a refund.
they gave me a banned account and refused to refound
THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM.
I BOUGHT AN €70,00 ACCOUNT, THEY NEVER SENT ME THE DETAILS OF THE ACCOUNT. I TRIED TO ASK THE DETAILS VIA EMAIL BUT THEY NEVER RESPOND. THE CHAT IN LIVE IS USELESS AF BECAUSE THEY NEVER RESPOND HERE TOO.
Still haven't received my account information. Support replies with broken English dumbass responses. Probably a bot. O well will be charging back through my bank :)
They have not given the account info in the past 24 hours. Live support is poor. No response in the past 24 hours. No response by email as well.
RATS SCAMMERS HOPE ALL OF U DIE WITH CORONA VIRUS BASTARDS
this is a scam service. buyer beware.
This store inflates reviews by purchasing 1 review with 5 stars for 20 RUB (0.28$)
Evidence -
I bought an standard EUW account, i login and its perma banned...
Waiting 2 days for a reply but i'm not getting any.

Nice scam
First two orders were fine, now I bought two 1375 rp skins which I am waiting two months on and then 975 rp random skin one month....
My delivery wasn’t done I think this is a scam
Bought an account. I did not get it. Also contacted the seller many times using different channels (chat, PayPal) but i did not get any answer. SCAM!
So I bought an account here for like 10 euros. After 2 weeks it was locked and got horrible service. I also did not even get my spent RP back which I lost because of their poor accounts. NEVER order on this website and go to another one.
This website is so childish. Bought a "Legendary EUW" account, but they gave me the wrong login details. second time they gave me an account that didn't had the requirements for the account I bought. Their support is childish and doesn't respond and email go aswell. Big dissapointment.
Don't buy there
Would give 0 stars, my account was banned for botting, gave proof and even account login for them to see themselves. Have not had a response from either live chat or the e-mail support listed on the site. Awful customer service. Go use topranked instead for your smurfs - no problems and WAY cheaper.
legit is scaam the acc will get ban instant and they also lie about the warranty tehy will just ingored all the messege you send them do not buy in this site soo bad
Stolen accounts, their gifting service and accounts will get you banned
Anyways I sent them 4 other emails with no reply, this was 1 week ago.
Overall horrible company that has fake advertising and fake customer support. Do not recommend at all. All other reviews are probably paid reviews or self made.
I bought an account that was openly advertised that it is hand-leveled. The account got banned for being botted even tho I literally played 5 non-ranked games on it. I thought thats fine I'd contact them and they'd resolve it since they claim they actually have a customer support and life time warranty. So I sent a ticket on their website and they didn't reply, so I emailed them they literally replied in 20 mins just to know the info so they would know which bot was detected and dismiss it : https://i.imgur.com/VS2dEXI.png
Anyways I sent them 4 other emails with no reply, this was 1 week ago.
Just purchased an account from them and it says either the Username or Password was incorrect. Double, triple checked this. No response or customer service for this. I'd highly recommend going to some other websites which give good fast customer service for these issues and don't just take your money and run
KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts is rated 3.46 based on 110 reviews