KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts Reviews

of reviewers recommend KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts made you happy
just bought account and didnt receive any email with account info, purchased 5+ accounts before but i think the sites done now
bought 2 accounts at once and didnt get any of the acc info into email, scammed.
took my payment in btc, never delivered the account details, and support ignored all my messages XD
Customer service doesnt exist. Was double charged and they wont cancel or reverse the charges, or even respond to any requests or questions.
Scammers wont respond on their support and emails. When my account someone stole. Dont buy anything here
account got recovered n they refuse to help in anyways
They sell duplicate accounts. I went 10-0 then they resold the account. Changed everything... Would not
give me back the info.. Super hard to get a hold of customer service to give me a refund.
they gave me a banned account and refused to refound
THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM.
I BOUGHT AN €70,00 ACCOUNT, THEY NEVER SENT ME THE DETAILS OF THE ACCOUNT. I TRIED TO ASK THE DETAILS VIA EMAIL BUT THEY NEVER RESPOND. THE CHAT IN LIVE IS USELESS AF BECAUSE THEY NEVER RESPOND HERE TOO.
Still haven't received my account information. Support replies with broken English dumbass responses. Probably a bot. O well will be charging back through my bank :)
They have not given the account info in the past 24 hours. Live support is poor. No response in the past 24 hours. No response by email as well.
RATS SCAMMERS HOPE ALL OF U DIE WITH CORONA VIRUS BASTARDS
this is a scam service. buyer beware.
This store inflates reviews by purchasing 1 review with 5 stars for 20 RUB (0.28$)
Evidence -
I bought an standard EUW account, i login and its perma banned...
Waiting 2 days for a reply but i'm not getting any.

Nice scam
First two orders were fine, now I bought two 1375 rp skins which I am waiting two months on and then 975 rp random skin one month....
My delivery wasn’t done I think this is a scam
Bought an account. I did not get it. Also contacted the seller many times using different channels (chat, PayPal) but i did not get any answer. SCAM!
So I bought an account here for like 10 euros. After 2 weeks it was locked and got horrible service. I also did not even get my spent RP back which I lost because of their poor accounts. NEVER order on this website and go to another one.
This website is so childish. Bought a "Legendary EUW" account, but they gave me the wrong login details. second time they gave me an account that didn't had the requirements for the account I bought. Their support is childish and doesn't respond and email go aswell. Big dissapointment.
Don't buy there