KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts Reviews

of reviewers recommend KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts
Email, Live Chat

Tell us how KindredShop.net - League of Legends accounts made you happy
Would give 0 stars, my account was banned for botting, gave proof and even account login for them to see themselves. Have not had a response from either live chat or the e-mail support listed on the site. Awful customer service. Go use topranked instead for your smurfs - no problems and WAY cheaper.
Everything about the service works. E.g., you get your account they provide what they say they will give you.

The problem is when something happens to that account there's no lifetime warranty, as they advertise. I've had an account that has been locked for over 7 months with no response from customer support. My ticket is 7 months old and still no response. I've directly emailed both of the contacts they have listed on the website as well and no response. Horrible customer service.

If you buy an account, you should expect it to be a limited time use. As soon as it gets locked for suspicious activity, because someone is trying to log onto it that isn't you, the account is gone and you don't have the personal information to unlock it. (Unless you can guess the info of the original creation lol)
legit is scaam the acc will get ban instant and they also lie about the warranty tehy will just ingored all the messege you send them do not buy in this site soo bad
Stolen accounts, their gifting service and accounts will get you banned
Anyways I sent them 4 other emails with no reply, this was 1 week ago.
Overall horrible company that has fake advertising and fake customer support. Do not recommend at all. All other reviews are probably paid reviews or self made.
I bought an account that was openly advertised that it is hand-leveled. The account got banned for being botted even tho I literally played 5 non-ranked games on it. I thought thats fine I'd contact them and they'd resolve it since they claim they actually have a customer support and life time warranty. So I sent a ticket on their website and they didn't reply, so I emailed them they literally replied in 20 mins just to know the info so they would know which bot was detected and dismiss it : https://i.imgur.com/VS2dEXI.png
Anyways I sent them 4 other emails with no reply, this was 1 week ago.
Just purchased an account from them and it says either the Username or Password was incorrect. Double, triple checked this. No response or customer service for this. I'd highly recommend going to some other websites which give good fast customer service for these issues and don't just take your money and run
Botted accounts even tho advertised as hand-leveled accounts, not reccomended website
I’ve purchased and have been with their website/services for years now and here’s my review. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

There is something so dodgy about this website it’s weird, excluding the fact they are either one off sellers or cracked account sellers their actual support system is worse than Jagex. Every single account I have purchased from here has been either locked or permanently banned, when speaking to them they’ll just brush it off and give a “refund”. Oh and did I forget to mention it’s lirerally impossible to get in contact with them? The refund you receive is store credit to get another cracked (ticking time bomb) account.

So to nail it down they just sell cracked accounts that 100% of the time get locked and you have 0% chance of unlocking it, save yourself the trouble and go to literally any other website. This website maybe look pretty but the actual service they provide is dreadful.

It’s cheap for a reason.
such a shame full website

These accounts will get locked after the next major update( new champs or rework)
You'll loose you account and your money and riot won't unlock it unless you give them the date of creation and original email used to create this account
PS the verified accounts do not have the original email used to create them
These accounts are not handleveld
Cracked fitting 2013 to 15
If used will get suspended after the major league update
These people are scammers selling you cracked accounts
They will get suspended due to suspicious activity after the next league of legends major update as riot sweeps bought accounts ,without the recovery info you will be unable to unlock the account accounts will only lasts to up to a maximum of 1 year or 6 months
good luck
And don't get scammed
bought an account, credentials were wrong, tried to contact them thru gmail/support ticket no one bothered to answer it's been few weeks still no answer
Bought an account for the second time. Again the account details didn't match. The first time there was an awsome service where they immediatly replied and fixed the isssue. Now no 1 has even bothered to contact me after tickets/e-mail/skype.
Bought a verified account. It was recovered within 2 weeks of purchase. The owner of the site will not respond to me.
Account recovered after 11 months, $130 gone. Don't buy accounts from this site because they'll end up getting recovered, doubt I can get my money back after this time but the least I can do is try to warn others.
I got scammed
don't listen to the reviews that have an exclamation mark at the end lol they are trying to drown out the negative reviews because they know they are scammers.
Do not shop this website and if it's too good to be true, than it probably is. ha
Bought an account and it wasn't completely unranked but was still a good account
Kindredshop had really competitive prices and and easy to use website.
The people behind KindredShop are THIEVES, plain and simple. They were banned from EpicNPC for selling hacked accounts, and now when inevitably your account gets locked you will absolutely not get a refund.

STEER CLEAR.