Kingdom Of Green Reviews

Read Kingdom Of Green Reviews

+447543184148

Tell us how Kingdom Of Green made you happy
Bud was gak
Have ordered of a lot of sites mainly ordering shakes and compared to other company’s your site was the worst. The whole of my order come dusty, Not even one small bud. Will not be ordering again.
Got spoke to like I was stupid when I asked for my refund back. I will be going to the paper I'm disabled and didnt need this.
Hi Abbi, I have the email thread in front of me. At no point did any member of staff speak to you in anything other than a professional manner.
Edd was trying to determine the reason why you wanted to return the gummy's, and maybe offer an alternative product which might have been more suited to your condition.
Initially you wanted a partial refund, which quickly escalated into you demanding a full refund after the first email correspondence when Edd was trying to ascertain the reason you wanted a partial refund.
We excepted your reason to return the product and have processed a full refund before you have written this review.
I'm not sure what else we could have done to please you in this instance?
All streins looks different than on picture
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Remigiusz, however I can assure you that the photo's are off the same strains.
With it being a natural product it's impossible for every bud to look exactly the same as the ones we used for the photographs.
Not happy no big nugz you guys gave me crums the tin isn’t worth the money at all and overall cbd bud is not worth it at all let’s just wait till they raise the levels off thc then we might get a good smoke out of this till then goodbye
Hi, I'm sorry to hear you aren't pleased with your purchase. In future please do contact us to let us know there was an issue, that way we can fix it.
To address the low levels of THC, legally we cannot sell any product with high THC in it so I'm not quite sure what you were expecting considering you knew the product was very low in THC before making the purchase.
Kingdom Of Green is rated 4.80 based on 690 reviews