Kingdom Of Green Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Kingdom Of Green Reviews

+447543184148

Tell us how Kingdom Of Green made you happy
Really good store fast delivery 👍👍
Great customer service but was search by cops now have a record and a 120pound fine I've had loads of u and only enjoyed the green and the bubba kush the hash which was expensive was nasty I would like to be loyal to your company and would like to try the stardawg amnesia and gelato that would make up for the ridiculous fine I have to pay or go to prison for 2 weeks much opliged
To be brutally honest it was a hard piece of gum. Did not taste or feel any different with the CBD claim. Higher dosage of this gum and I mean much higher dose may make a difference.
Would of liked more thc for pain relief but it did the job
The flowers are always good but the hash this time around was too sticky and not smokeable. The previous time I bought hash it was hard and easy to use.
Hash was tasteless but flower was tasty
Was told I'd get a email if it gets sent...havent received any email
I spent extra for next day delivery monday to Saturday
I would like money back for the extra I spent IF it's not coming tomorrow
Kingdom Of Green 3 star review on 30th August 2019
Hi Peter, your item was sent on the day you ordered and according to Royal mail's track and trace it was delivered the next day.
If this is incorrect then please contact us and we will look into it further.
The tracking number was also sent to your email on the day it was dispatched but they quite often go to your spam folder which unfortunately we can't do anything about.
Gorilla glue was bad green poison was nice
I read a lot of views and was looking forward to smoking what I had purchased but when I opened it I was disappointed it looked nothing like what I had ordered and it didn’t smell of any thing I will be ordering again but hopefully it will be what it saids it is !!
No response from an email I sent multiple days ago
Was ok but prefer the really thing
Very good service and products.

Probably bought over £500 worth of product from them over the last few months. Unfortunately won’t be using again.
Good product, slow delivery
Positives:
Packaged well
Fairly speedy delivery
Fresh flowers/ pungent
Smooth smoke, not too harsh
Relaxing body high

Negatives:
Flowers seem squished/too compact
Effects last only 2hrs max
The medicinal effects are there but the flavour is pretty bad.
Quality is getting worse
Very good products. Dispatch could be faster, shipping is cheap elsewhere.
Thanks for the feedback Andrea. Had a quick look at the order and you ordered after our 2pm cut off point on a Tuesday for same day postage, so it was sent the next working day and arrived on Friday the same week. Unfortunately once we post it it's out of hands and we can only do so much to get it to you quickly.
I guess it is what it is but I have to say its a bit expensive, although compared to the states everything's more expensive and as quoted in vice magazine it's like a non alcoholic beer, so some it up its OK in desperate times but it's not really worth while tbh
Kingdom Of Green is rated 4.80 based on 690 reviews